[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (3 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
3 KB, 900x600
What better time to ask some shit from a ruskifag, right? Probably someone made threads like this, but oh well.
>>
>>66404204

Boris?
>>
>>66404204
EXPLAIN SALO
or whatever is the uncured bacon.
>>
>>66404204

How would you guys treat a visiting American? Not one who acts like the stereotypical loud, entitled, unable to blend into another culture type of American, but one who just wants to sightsee and hang out? Should I have some kind of personal guide?
>>
>>66404204
how many black people do you know?
>>
>>66404204
Кaк пpoшлa пepecтpoйкa?
>>
>>66404354
Salo is ukranian.
>>
>>66404204
Ho ты нe дyмaл ни o чём?
>>
File: fat.jpg (28 KB, 356x250) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
28 KB, 356x250
>>66404232
No
>>66404354
Something like bacon, but the difference is that in salo there's more fat than meat. Actually it's pretty good, honestly. Might be a bit too salty for someone. I like both bacon and salo.
>>66404578
>How would you guys treat a visiting American? Not one who acts like the stereotypical loud, entitled, unable to blend into another culture type of American, but one who just wants to sightsee and hang out?

Well at first people might be a bit unwelcoming, but as soon they understand you're not, uh, a "threat", or something, you should be alright. On the guide part, honestly, I don't know. Most russians don't speak english very well, so you probably should consider that.
>>66404701
Met couple of them selling some shit in Paris, in St.Petersburg(I mean russian one) seen some too, but not like I'm friends with any.
>>66404720
1 country -> 15 UN countries, plus some unrecognized. Half of the countries are fucking third-world. Ain't a commie, but it was awful.
>>66405027
Eh? What exactly do you mean?
>>
>>66404204
I'm looking forward to Trump and Putin solidifying a friendship in the future, thoughts?
>>
do you like Любэ/Lyube?
>>
>>66405563
I thought you'd play along, lyrically, but I expected too much from a Russian on 4chan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILsb_hospwY
>>
in this episode: a meager schmo with nothing interesting about him but the flag of his ip whoring out his ethnicity on anonymous imageboard
>>
>>66405639
Yeah, I'd like that. Judging by candidates foreign policies, I'd say everyone except Trump's and maybe Bernie's are bad for Russia. Trump is like the only one who thinks outside the Cold War box IMO.
>>66405657
Not into them, but they aren't bad. Some patriotic army-styled band.
>>
How do you like your government?
>>
>>66405813
Of course. What did you expect from me?
>>
do you smoke weed?

is it popular in russia?
>>
>>66406119
pls reply
>>
>>66404204
Why are these threads being made, it's not like Russians are rare on pol, why don't we have burger or britbong AMA threads?
>>
>>66406913
>>66406119
Oh, sorry. No, I do not. It's somewhat popular by local junkies, but it's illegal. I know some people who smoke, but not many of them. Legalizing it is out of question for now.
>>
>>66407883
>It's somewhat popular by local junkies, but it's illegal.

It's illegal in most places but a lot of people smoke it there anyway.

Something like 80% of NZers have tried marijuana or something
>>
>>66404204
What do you think is going to happen to America?
>>
>>66404204
Pls don't invade us, ok?
>>
>>66407804
I've pondered on that too.
>>66405863
For me, Putin is like Vargas of Russia. He keeps both extreme right, communist(though there are not big communist parties, the official one is a joke) and liberals at bay, just like Vargas did. Not into his supporting minor nationalities policy, not into him, but I think that's the best we can get. Wonder what happen when he dies.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.