[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we help out Mexico so that Mexicans don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 960x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 960x917
Why don't we help out Mexico so that Mexicans don't have a reason to cross the border?
>>
Why?

You love our drugs, we love your money.

A perfect cirlce, we have a war, you have a drug addiction epidemic.
>>
This is seriously what actually need to happen, in general, globally. Only by giving the less fortunate no excuses for their poverty can the world become both fair and honest.
>>
>>66403242
they are gona keep crosing, no matter what, and its imposible to cover all the border it will take billions.

Bad quality bait.
>>
Hey guys, how about we become Mexicans and they become Americans! :3
>>
>>66403605
Hello my Mexican friend !
>>
>>66403242
Why should we? Why is cleaning up everyone elses mess our job?
>>
That's too cucked even for me.
>>
>>66403390
send more drugs and less taco niggers
>>
>>66403645

Oh, nice to see you again, my burger eating comrade!
>>
>>66403242
Mexico doesn't give a shit. The people fleeing Mexico are just sucking off the MExican government so its just less parasites for them.
>>
>>66403521
Or we could just build a wall and stop giving aid
>>
>>66403656
You found the cartels, mate-
>>
>>66403242
Name a method of "helping" that is cheaper, safer and more effective than border security

I love em, but Mexico has more of a responsibility to it's citizens than US taxpayers
>>
File: Look at me.jpg (63 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Look at me.jpg
63 KB, 400x225
I am the Mexican now.
>>
>>66403242
radioactive fallout.
>>
>>66403733
>Build a wall
>Drugs became more expensive in the US
>Cartles earn millions at day
>They get more power and money for their wars

No thanks
>>
>>66403580
IT JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER
>>
>>66403857
Then clearly the wall is not tall enough
>>
we already did when we sent manufacturing over there. fact is most mexicans are subhuman brown manlets and can't into modern civilization
>>
>>66403939
More hard to cross the US = more expenive is the drug = More money for the cartels
>>
>>66403242
Why? It's not our fucking job to give bank robbers money so they don't rob banks.
>>
>>66404004
>slave work
>help

kek
>>
>>66403857
Nice try mexico. You just proved why your country is poor and shitty.

Massive and immovable barriers to commerce will greatly reduce the total overall supply such that nobody will be able to afford the drugs with the risk they require to get into the country. Circumventing a wall, security, an extremely hostile government. The only drugs making money will be the ones coming from Canada.
>>
>>66403242
The truth is, is not that bad, our country is only bad on certain states the same way U.S.A has Detroit and California filled with niggers, in our case is Sinaloa, most other states are fine and if you can be bothered enough to learn english you can strike a pretty decent job even without even having higher education, and the drug cartels have been pretty low activity lately because our current president sucks druglords cock 24/7
>>
>>66404052
STOP BUYING DRUGS FUCKING JONKIES
>>
>>66404006
What if it was nearly impossible? I know they'll try and move the production to the US, but then it wouldn't be Mexicos problem anymore.
>>
>>66403857

>Legalise drugs in america
>Put drugs in hands of medical professionals with rehab facilities on site
>Cartels go bankrupt, crime drops, tax revenue goes up, junkies lives are saved
>Mexico first world country by 2020
>>
>>66404128
This. We'd have our own drug producers. The drug trade would be great again. Classy. Not run by squat brown midgets. And we'd be in a direct position to influence this trade since it'd be within our own borders and not flowing from outside.
>>
>>66403857
not really how cuts in supply works
>>
>>66403521

>Mexicans
>running out of excuses

Fucking shitposter island
>>
If they agree to surrender their sovreignty to us, we'll consider taking them in and solving their problems. Until then, they can act like grown ups and take care of their own problems.
>>
We already give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid EVERY YEAR

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico
>>
>>66404128
>What if it was nearly impossible?

You can't secure the border at the 100%, it's literally impossible.

Even Israel, with a very tinny border can do that
>>
>>66404241
lol yes
To buy guns and vehicles to fight the cartels
Your money just create war, mate.
>>
>>66404246
You think Narcos are going to risk their lives trying to circumvent super strong border security just to sell drugs at a loss because everyone north of the wall has a much easier time moving drugs around?

They'll slaughter eachother trying to preserve their dwindling profits.
>>
>>66403242
we have been for 50 years.
they are still shit.
givers have to set limits because takers never do
>>
>>66404241
Foreign aid only hurts the one recieving it in the long run.
Thanks for nothing americucks.
>>
>>66404146
>>Legalise drugs in america

This is impossible
Do you know how much money the Jail industry earns at year? The US will never legalize the drugs. All is about shekels m8
>>
>>66403580

It's going to cost YOU billions, Jose.
>>
>>66404494
>This is what americans actually believe

kek
>>
I welcome the wall, it's a wake up call for mexico to catch up to the world or burn to the ground.

The fact that people can flee when things get bad has only hurt us.
>>
Fuck
>>
>>66404652
Who or what?
>>
>>66404587
This, i hope Trump forces Mexico into an economic disaster so people start giving a damn about this country
>>
>>66403242

I'm all for sending the military to murder them under the excuse of 'clearing out the cartels'. Then kill Shita Nieto and place a puppet who can serve as a wrangler for the spics.
>>
>>66404815
>cuck
>>
>>66403738
>dindu nuffin
Mexicans truly are niggers
>>
>>66404849
What's the point in killing your favourite Drug dealer?
>>
>>66404970
>Doesn't know a problem has multiple origins

lel
>>
>>66404970

Mi bb tray tray no hico nada el es un niƱo bueno
>>
the only way to fix mexico is to cool the planet down, the heat litarally melts brains, just look at spain/italy/greece
>>
File: ayy_lmao.jpg (29 KB, 384x367) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao.jpg
29 KB, 384x367
>>66404815
>economic disaster
>What's 1989 crisis?
>What's 1994 crisis?
>What's Fobaproa and Rescue of the banking system?
>Implying we are not living crisis right now

People won't care for the country until...
a) Food scarcity
b) Messing with TV networks and related stuff (Soccer, Soap operas...)
c) Messing with the holy divine virgin and the catholic church
>>
>>66405060
There's a demand for burgers in Canada, but we don't have violent burger cartels controlling half of our country and smuggling burgers into Canada.
>>
>He thinks profits from the cartels come from drug sales
Cartels has become more and more complex criminal organizations, many of them see the drugs as a 2nd source of money only. Cartels in middle controls prostitution, kidnapping and piracy, cartels in the border and near the sea controls human trafficking and illegal traffickinng of other stuff (Not only drugs, but also chinese products like clothes, shoes, toys, etc....)

Some cartels like Familia Michoacan controled the entire goverment of that state and the entire mining industry. El Cartel de Sinaloa controlled AT LEAST 10 different Pawn shops franchise, 20 motels and hotels, 5 real state companies etc....
>>
ANNEX US HAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1444659400762.jpg (18 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1444659400762.jpg
18 KB, 403x403
>>66405584
>comparing burguers to illegal drugs
Truly american education
>>
>>66403678
This.
>>
>>66406180
u wait
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.