[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you have a girlfriend who is not a virgin you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (533 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533 KB, 1280x1707
Reminder that if you have a girlfriend who is not a virgin you're a literal Cuck.

Don't even bother getting married and raising a degenerate family.
>>
>>66402133
He has wite genes
>>
>>66402182
He waz kings
>>
>>66402182
We was whites
>>
>>66402133
>expecting a girl to be a virgin this day of age while wanting to fuck any hot girl in a heart beat
>>
File: 1457027009689.jpg (95 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1457027009689.jpg
95 KB, 750x750
>>66404711

It really sucks senpai.

Girl I was talking to from POF sent me her tumblr amd she neglected to mention her last post which was something along the lines of "gave this guy a blowjob and he wouldnt kiss me afterward. He didnt even cum in my mouth".

I was talking to her for a week before tue post was even made. Basically asked tue context and in retrospect it makes total semlnse.

Most women have no fucking self respect which also explains why a pretty blue eyed qt like that even considering fucking a mud like OP pictured.
>>
I have a 20-year-old virgin Japanese gf. Ask me anything.
>>
At some point in the distant future even /pol/ will see that women can have sex because it is nice or because they are broken inside. The difference between these two are great
>>
File: rx4wUl3.jpg (86 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
rx4wUl3.jpg
86 KB, 640x960
desu it kills me knowing another dick has been inside my gf, at any time during sex she can just think back to his dick instead of mine FUCK ITS KILLING ME
>>
>>66402133
i took my gf`s virginity, am i degenerate ?
>>
>>66402133
>calling people cucks for hacing sex with their girl
Yeah just have a virgin girlfriend your whole life!
>>
>>66405794
Is she the one you plan on spending the rest of your life with or just practice?
>>
>>66406271
Cuck is just another flavor of the month word that gets used too much and becomes meaningless
>>
>>66406331
Considering I'm unsure about my future and I'll have to go back to my country soon, I'm pretty sure we'll have to part ways no matter what. That doesn't change the fact that virgins kinda suck because the pain they experience is a real turn off for the first time, and bed sheets suffer as well. Experience is speaking.
>>
>>66402133
My wife was a virgin. We've been together for ten years.

Any other option is pretty sad and pathetic. Get whatever you can I guess, freaks.
>>
>>66406565
leaf
>>
>>66402133
i took a few girls virginity, and i married a non virgin, whats the big deal? just a bloody mess.
>>
>>66406091
You are degenerate because you are a Turkroach. No amount of German virgins you defile will change that.
>>
>>66402133
>Implying virgin women exist over the age of 16
>>
>>66402133
*holds nose*
>>
>hook up with a virgin
>she cucks you later because you're low energy beta/omega male
The only thing that matters is that after you there will be none other.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.