[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump VS Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: shitfest.jpg (49 KB, 725x375) Image search: [Google]
shitfest.jpg
49 KB, 725x375
The more I think about it the more I come to realize that the GOP is trying to protect Hillary from Trump's mouth.

Anyone think Hillary would have a mental break down vs Trump? or will Trump go complete cuck mode like Bernie.

You know Hillary won't attack back because it would hurt her like it did to Rubio.
>>
>>66401567
She's the next president anyway. So no it won't hurt her.
>>
>>66401567

Hillary would not last long against Trump. She's extremely low energy and incapable of delivering a good soundbite, unlike Trump.
>>
>hillary
>blonde
>blue eyes
>democrat

What a fucking traitor.
>>
>>66401742
this, just hear her speak, she's cute though
>>
>>66401742
This.

She'll just refuse to get on the same stage as him. Say it's beneath her to debate with a bigot or somesuch. In reality she'd lose the debate and probably cry.
>>
>>66401567
Trump will slautgher her 1v1

Right now his recent events have been mired by none stop shit flinging on all sides. It is almost impossible to deftly and outright win the debate when you have literally everyone dogging your every action.

Once he can focus in on a single target and gather himself it will be like the earlier TRUMPENINGS where he shuts the fuck out the opposition. She has so many skeletons in her closet she might as well be running for First Lich.
>>
File: 1449017298016.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1449017298016.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
>>66401838
>tfw Trump vs Hillary would mean two white, blue eyed, light haired candidates
>>
>>66401567
These are going to be the most fascinating debates since the advent of television. Neither of them will put up with shit from the other. I can't wait.
>>
>>66401567
Hillary will have a nervous breakdown anyway, she's a woman. Women literally can't do anything without having a man tell them what to do or leading them every step of the way.
>>
>>66402048
Get ready for the outrageous feminists.
>>
File: 1452569922331.jpg (114 KB, 468x592) Image search: [Google]
1452569922331.jpg
114 KB, 468x592
Whichever Dem wins, they will get slaughtered by the king.
>>
File: 1403844462232.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1403844462232.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>implying trump will be as far right as he is now when he faces off vs hillary
>>
>trump
>cuck

Pick one you fucking faggot
>>
File: jesusheroin.jpg (44 KB, 334x450) Image search: [Google]
jesusheroin.jpg
44 KB, 334x450
Remove electoral college.
Thunderdome rules.
>>
File: pgirl.jpg (76 KB, 625x310) Image search: [Google]
pgirl.jpg
76 KB, 625x310
The Donald will EAT Shillary.

She can't stand up to him in a debate, or an argument. She has so much dirt that he will feed it to her until she has a stroke on stage.

Shillary's sick anyway, he weakened constitution won't stand up to even one Trump onslaught of truth and facts.

She will lose one debate, move some goalposts and make excuses for why she can't do any more. Shillary couldn't have taken five minutes of the biased gauntlet Fox put Donald through on Thursday.

When Trump gets the nomination, if she isn't toast by then she will be.

* Drops mic *
>>
>>66403585
Yeah berniefags were pretty much saying the same things.
>>
>>66403991
Unlike Sanders, Donald has balls and a non-senile brain.
>>
File: 1447221961393.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1447221961393.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>66401965
>tfw one of them is a traitor

>hint: it's the woman, again

>tfw dubs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
>>
>>66401567
>You know Hillary won't attack back because it would hurt her like it did to Rubio.

Remember what happened when she called him "sexist"?

Anyone who doesn't want to see a general election filled with that kind of rekt isn't an American and doesn't appreciate good ol' fashioned entertainment
>>
>>66403585
Never underestimate your opponent.

Hillary will have every back door prepared if she goes against the Donald.

He needs to be prepared.
>>
>>66401920
>She has so many skeletons in her closet she might as well be running for First Lich.

that was pretty clever and i'mma borrow to impress people
>>
>>66403585
>. Shillary couldn't have taken five minutes of the biased gauntlet Fox put Donald through on Thursday.

this is key
>>
If Trump just browbeats her and yells at her he'll look like an asshole, not strong. It's like a lesser version of the sentiment behind why you don't hit women; only degenerates and cowards use intimidation / violence to get their way with women.
>>
>>66401742
I don't know, she's high test as hell. Look at how she bullies Bernie. It's like even if she's lying through her teeth, she can win people over with whatever she chooses to spew out.

She's an incredibly skilled rhetorician and when it comes to the head to head debating, she'll have the upper hand.

It's not looking good for our movement, but I'm hyped it's lasted this long
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.