[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWII Online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
Hey guys help support WWII online

>you get to be a Nazi and shoot goyim

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/march-for-wwii-online#/

http://battlegroundeurope.net/getting-started
>>
>>66400497
Will they ban me the first time I say the word "nigger"? Yeah, you know they will. Doesn't sound like fun to me.
>>
>>66400691
they wont if u are careful about it
>>
>>66400691
Not dindu or jungle bunny

You got to spread your racist love around friend
>>
>>66400497
There is already a mod for insurgency.

It's D-Day and you get to choose your team.

It's pretty fun
>>
>>66400497
>subscription game
no thanks
>>
>>66400497
OP you can play Day of Infamy, a mod for Insurgency.
>>
>>66403763
whats that about?
>>
>>66404005
This
>>66403504
>>
>>66400497
>insulting the lives of millions
No thanks faggot.
>>
>>66400691
you can say what you want
>>
>>66400497
bump for interest
>>
but seriously war thunder is better. Would seriously consider going with my fellow polk
>>
>>66400497
>playing the digital jew
>>
>>66400497
Le edgey teen and his nazi vidya
>>
>playing anything but Red Orchestra 2
>>
Play Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45. Despite being old, it's still the best WWII game I've played. Battleground Europe just cucks you with subscriptions.
>>
>>66404631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8eXpdmvF8w

Can't wait until coop crew but fuck the rts big map bullshit - blow shit up!
>>
>>66403601
This. Why would I pay a monthly fee for a shooter with very dated graphics when I have hundreds of options on steam right now for under a $10 one time fee
>>
>>66400497

I was asking what happened to this
>>
I've been playing this game since 2010, whats your handle OP? im in 91st
>>
>>66405093
It's more than a shooter if you start understanding the way the map works
>>
So many fucking shills in this thread
>>
>>66403601
No>>66404081
>>66404178
>>66405093
It's actually free to play
>>66405340

Frito123 is my handle. I have been playing since 06. The game could have been good if the devs had been competent. There's actually a steam group for /pol/ too look up 33rd waffen grenadier division on steam.
>>
>>66403601
>>subscription game

You can play free but you can only play as the most basic kinds of soldiers on the team.

I play it every couple of days. I like the strategic map concept and the air/land/sea combat combined arms. The paratrooper drops are a thrill. I'm considering paying for a subscription.

Don't get me wrong, it has flaws. It is an old game with dated graphics and sounds. There is lag sometimes and some bugs with multiple people in airplanes. But there is no other FPS game with that much strategic depth.
>>
>>66404631
>but seriously war thunder is better.

But does it have infantry?
>>
>>66406680
ARMA series, you pleb. ARMA 2 has an insanely good WW2 mod.
>>
It's kind of annoying that the devs just added more weapons when there are other things they could more quickly improve. Things like walking sounds, which are the sound you heard the most.
>>
>>66406818
Yep, this. Good mod scene also
>>
This.
See you on weekend warriors
>>
File: BF anime.jpg (183 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
BF anime.jpg
183 KB, 1600x800
>>66400497

Out of the way pleb.

Funnest WWII game of all time coming through.

OF ALL TIME.
>>
>>66406818
>ARMA series, you pleb. ARMA 2 has an insanely good WW2 mod.

Do people still play that? I don't really care so much about whether or not it is WWII or modern. I bought ARMA 3 but the setting isn't good and the game is crazy hard on your processor. It doesn't run great on my computer.

ARMA 2 does not have more strategic depth to it. In Battleground Europe is fought on a 1/2 scale map of northern France and Belgium/Netherlands and each side has to fight for every major city on the way. High Command moves units around and directs defense and offense.
>>
>>66407048
Meant to reply to this>>66404748
>>
>>66407139
But you only get access to that high command level if you pay the subscription. You could just get the high command mod for ARMA 2 and then you're controlling things at the battalion level anyway, really no point going beyond that. Plus you get to edit your own missions so you can do complicated multi-stage operations on maps several kilometres across if you feel like it.
>>
>>66404748
It looks like there's alot of sweet mods for ro2 actually
>>
>>66406437
where can i get it?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.