[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ are unironically racist outside of this page? Ive had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: american movie.jpg (32 KB, 552x440) Image search: [Google]
american movie.jpg
32 KB, 552x440
So /pol/ are unironically racist outside of this page? Ive had this doubt for a time
>>
>>66400142
Yeah, I am.

Managed to really piss off a few friends the other day. One of them is not speaking to me right now.
>>
Ya.
>>
File: metalheads-fight-kkk.jpg (71 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
metalheads-fight-kkk.jpg
71 KB, 620x347
Just want to know how many of you fucks ass i'm kicking IRL
>>
>>66400142
Yes.

>>66400543
None. Tony stopped the boats, so you'd have to fly in but you can't afford the airfare.
>>
>>66400142
No. /pol/ is satire. Everyone knows this.
>>
Yes, but it doesn't matter since I only associate with close friends and anonymous fucktards on anime imageboards anyway.
>>
File: 1457145076817.jpg (828 KB, 3000x2119) Image search: [Google]
1457145076817.jpg
828 KB, 3000x2119
Not per se. I'm a meritocrat and an individualist, and a believer in tabula rasa.

That said, trends and generalisations don't form in a vacuum. Some ethnicities are prone to certain behaviours. Sometimes due to culture (some cultures are objectively shit), sometimes due to genetic disposition.
>>
>>66400302
>a friend getting angry and not speaking to you because of something that doesn't affect them
You must hang out with faggots.
>>
>>66400142
No.

Don't give a shit about what color you are, or where you're from.

If you love this country like I do, then you're good in my book.

Also, Kek at that pic.
>>
>>66400142
Not to the level of "gas all nonwhites", that's mostly for laughs.

But I am racist to the extent that I disagree with race mixing as well as insuring my property isn't stolen when around blacks or mexicans.
>>
>>66400142
I'm not racist on an individual level, but I'm not deluded into thinking groups of other races are all like the handful of minority friends I have.
>>
>>66400923
Yeah some of them are leftards, but they are good people.
>>
>>66400302
Takes a faggot to get faggot friends.
>>
File: Mexicooooooo.png (122 KB, 410x374) Image search: [Google]
Mexicooooooo.png
122 KB, 410x374
Mexican is not a race

Get your fucking people out of our country.....we are tired of paying for them and dealing with their crime
>>
>>66400142
>So /pol/ are unironically racist outside of this page? Ive had this doubt for a time

NOOOO!!!

Of course, not, Jose!!

We white people just LOVE the high quality of life that comes to any given area that has a brown skinned hispanic majority populace.

Wow, you hispanics are SUCH great people and you are entitled to everything you think you are.

In fact, you people are white like us!!

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

What part of:

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A CITY/STATE WHEREIN EVERYONE BUT THEM IS A FILTHY MEXISHIT

Don't you understand you dumb beaner?
>>
>>66400142
Most people are racist, regardless of your political opinion.
>>
>tfw even my leftist trump hating friends are racist like me
>>
>>66400302
Same here bro, although not for racist things, because I shitposted IRL and made fun of barney sandals a bunch.
>>
>>66400142
why would i only be racist here? facts are facts
>>
>>66400142
That's pretty good.

I live in Baltimore, it's pretty hard to NOT hate niggers.
>>
>>66400142
No, I don't hate anyone, I just want white people to survive and for mankind to reach the stars.
>>
>>66400142
Very. In fact I am a hiring manager. I don't hire any shitskins unless there are no others looking for the position, and even then I make them wait it out.

Luckily however, most of the Le'monjello's and Paco's I do end up contacting never contact me back after I tell them about our "mandatory drug screening"
>>
Yes, most people i know are racist too or don't give a shit about it. Me and my roommates will talk about nogs all the time. One of my old roommates was Asian and we'd rip on her all the time. One of my other ones ws black, we'd all rip on each other about race and shit. Only sensitive pussies aren't racist or care about it.
>>
>>66400898

This is the first time I've seen someone use 'per se' correctly in this board. Congrats NZ
>>
I get shit defending "racists" apparently. If one more person tells me that I can't be a Trump supporter because I'm black. I might actually snap
>>
File: 1351975548111.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1351975548111.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>66403465
I would hire you. I dont care if you have a G.E.D I would fucking hire you.

Where do you live? What kind of work do you do? Do you need a job?
>>
>>66400142
I don't even know. I'm not like "all nigga's must burn" racist, but it's kind of hard not to look at South America, Africa, and the Middle East and draw up some conclusions.

I'm really just more mad at leftist assholes who manipulate poor blacks and poor minorities. I see them more as unfortunate pawns.
>>
>>66403444
>Congrats NZ
#triggered
>>
>>66400142
Yes I am.
>>
>>66403596

Not right now, I'm just a college student doing part time work. I hope to get an internship this summer with something programming related. I just need to step it a little bit more, don't even care if the internship is free. I want that experience so I can get ready in the future to pay back my small loan debt.

Like I'm supposed to Berncucks
>>
File: 1376928971676.jpg (58 KB, 476x594) Image search: [Google]
1376928971676.jpg
58 KB, 476x594
>>66403816
>>
>>66400142
>not being racist
That's just being willfully ignorant and brainwashed. There are clear and scientific racial differences. Ignore them at your own peril.
>>
>>66401037

See this is me, I'll never understand why people come here and then complain. It doesn't make sense and I don't know why some of these illegals are getting mad at Trump. He's right, hell even the Legal immigrants are pissed off
>>
>>66400142
Apparently I'm incredibly racist because I once referred to a short mexican man as a short mexican man.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.