[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the Trump supporters, the shills for the democrats and re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fd3dfe54e9_100176842_o2.jpg (66 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
fd3dfe54e9_100176842_o2.jpg
66 KB, 600x389
To the Trump supporters, the shills for the democrats and republicans. A calling to all of the Asian, European, South American, and yes shit posting Australians, If you are neutral, for, or against Trump lets chat. I personally have not reached a proper conclusion on whom to vote for (even though it really dose not matter the results will be fixed anyway.) I Liked Paul and I like Dr. Sleep but I realize this does not matter. I was linked a you tube video that explains Trump is being set up. I would like to have a discussion on the matter with all aforementioned people.

Link is as followed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhHK-8zUK0o
>>
Should I spam this thread with bbc, furry, jew, interracial, and nu male cuck to get a response?
>>
I want to have an actual discussion, a forum but this discussion keeps getting pushed by threads about utter crap. I am not a Trump supporter but I do have a problem with Democracy being shut out. I am not in a fantasy land I understand this has been happening in the USA for about five decades now but for a board that touts its "red pill" I assumed a discussion could happen.
>>
Well I guess combating faux degeneracy and meme posting is of more importance than actual substance. Degenerate is thrown around on this board like a greeting. I guess to have an actual conversation is troublesome. Lets throw around memes in place of actual critical thinking that will show them. Its like dealing with the reddit users all over again.
>>
its electric
>>
slide
>>
File: ok-just-kill-him.png (190 KB, 550x414) Image search: [Google]
ok-just-kill-him.png
190 KB, 550x414
>>66397218
>Churchill
>Started an unnecessary war that devastated Europe
>Pissed away the British Empire
>Is more responsible for liberalism than any other single individual
>All after being bought out by Jewish oil tycoon

Nice meme.
>>
An actual discussion being slid for gay intercourse.
>>
>>66398943
Yes, but the message itself is true. can we have an actual discussion or do you need to posture more?
>>
>>66397218
go back to shillet,

and drown yourself
>>
>>66399132
Ok do you have an actual argument or discussion topic other than memes?
>>
Well I did try to have an actual discussion with everyone. I have not gained nor loss any opinion on the election. I still like Carson but he will not make it so I guess I need to just look up other candidates. I was hoping to get information on candidates and input. Thanks /pol/ for being a board that handles politics. I now know that the bbc jew gay trans agenda is what I should vote for.
>>
Considering that I wouldnt even be in America if it wasnt for the Democrat, I've to vote for them. Hate their stance on 2nd amendment and nigger criminals though.

I think Hilary is not bad. She probably secretly hate blacks. Besides that, I think Trump is a closet democrat. It's actually not even clear what he really believes in. This guy is a huge risk to put so much power in.
>>
>>66400522
OK I understand this but the parties are supposed to be representative of the people. A historical note to mention the democrats used to be the Dixiecrat. Abraham Lincoln founded the Republican party to be a free (fred slaves) self determination party. The Democrats used to be the southern elite party. The progressive party used to be the Bull Moose party led by Teddy Rossevelte
>>
I guess its bad to know the history of your nation and to actually care about the political philosophy that it was created to represent and uphold.
>>
>>66397218
Hello. I've got some time while my GF has sex with her lover so mind if i join in. I'm a black transexual so i hope you'll agree that my opinion is more important than yours. Mum says i have to go to bed soon so if i dont reply thats what happened (i was born in the year 2000 :D:D).

Trump is really bad because he is racist and sexist. You should not vote for him. Its time for a woman president we should all vote for Hillary. If we stop the illegals from entering who will do all the jobs? He didn't disavow the KKK quickly enough in one interview. Did you know that we would have less islamic terroist attacks if we let in more muslims and let them have shiara law?

Thank you for your time. Remember this is a progressive safe space so if you have any facts or understanding of reality or if you love your country just take it over to the Trump general instead and discuss it with intelligent people and leave this thread to the reddit users.
>>
>>66402038
Ok your opinion is noted
>>
>>66401619
Abraham Lincoln didn't give a fuck about slavery.

The thing with Asian is, our numbers are low. Our birth rates are lower than white. If Trump cuts off immigration, we'll die a slow death.

I hate those Salvidorian fucking up the border states, the influx of Africans and the South Asian H1B, but unless Trump makes a special exception for Asian immigration, no way will I vote for him or any other Republican.

I dont blame white people in this country. If I was white, I'd vote Republican too. Although Trump is shady as fuck desu.

I hope nothing bad happens during Hilary's presidency that might cause damage to 2nd amendment.

She's more war mongering than many Republican and that worries me.
>>
>>66397218

Most people here are aware that influential parties are scared of Trump and don't want him in office, and that those groups will do everything in their power to stop him from fairly receiving the nomination and the presidency. It's not really news. However I'm glad that you, as a third party, have noticed this trend, and seen that the democratic process is threatened by agitators and manipulators who are scared of an outsider like Trump breaking in. All you can do is spread the word so that the uninformed realize that the propaganda they hear about Trump is false and is propagated by very bad people
>>
Don't just look at what he says, look at what his enemies are like, their history, and what they remain silent about.
>>
File: 1424494502678.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424494502678.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
As one of the vassal states in your empire, i don't think Trump will change much.
I think the real /pol/ candidate was Ron Paul's Mini-Me.

Remember how jazzed people were about Obongo? CHANGE etc

Trump will just start playing ball when he gets in office.

pic related: his ideal running mate
>>
There's no way Trump can win. All minorities will vote democrat except for a small fraction of blacks.

Even if you assume a large majority of whites voting for Trump, it will still be difficult to win. And many whites hate Trump.

The mistake is waiting too long, Hispanic numbers are huge now. You cannot vote them out of the country.

The only hope is to make it economically tougher for them
to find jobs and bring in more educated immigrants to raise the cost of living.
>>
Why would I want the candidate that racist people back to be elected? I'm not white why the hell would be electing a person who's base is racist benefit me?
>>
Vote trump or vote for corruption.

It's that easy America doesn't have a choice really
>>
>>66406551

>thinking democrats aren't the racist party

bro...

>>66406293

watchoo talkin bout willis, minorities love trump
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.