[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins Tuesday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: usa50out.gif (19 KB, 559x368) Image search: [Google]
usa50out.gif
19 KB, 559x368
Four more states vote on Tuesday. Trump has been polling ahead in Mississippi and Michigan while there is no recent polling in Idaho and Hawaii. Who will win?

I think there is a nearly 100% that Trump wins Mississippi by a large margin. Michigan is a bit less sure since jobs are a big issue there and Saturday's debate left some people confused. The last poll had Trump up by around 14% but after seeing him under perform on Super Saturday, if he wins, it won't be by a large margin.

Idaho is a big question mark. The few polls there have been in mountain states haven't been nearly as strong as they have been in the south but those polls are so old as to be worthless. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cruz squeeze out a win in Idaho.

Hawaii is a caucus state filled with brownish people. That's the kind of state Cruz wins. But with only 19 delegates, issued proportionally, even a huge win there would only net a few extra delegates for Cruz.
>>
>>66396900
Cruz will almost certainly win Idaho. Trump has been perfect in the deep south so far, and I like his chances in Michigan. Hawaii is irrelevant-tier.
>>
>>66396900
ID- Cruz
MI-Trump
MS-Trumo
Hi- who cares
>>
>>66397077
He almost certainly WILL NOT win Idaho. It's a backwoods closed caucus like AK and ME. MI and AL are in the bag though.
>>
>>66397223
>MI
Reminder

Kasich +2
>>
>>66396900
Cruz will get ID, Trump will get Alabama, Michigan ought to go to Trump, but I have a feeling Kasich will "surge" out of nowhere and split the delegate with Trump (I'm assuming Michigan is proportional, correct me if I'm wrong)
>>
>>66397223
Caucus system removed when
>>
>>66397411
That's not Alabama you silly yank
>>
>>66396900
Idaho has the largest number of white supremacy groups in America. Trump will DEFINITELY win idaho
>>
>>66396900
Mississippi: Trump 39, Cruz 34, Rubio 21
Michigan: Kasich 35, Trump 28, Rubio 25, Cruz 18
Hawaii: Rubio 44, Cruz 28, Kasich 25, Trump 20
Idaho: Cruz 45, Trump 30, Rubio 25
>>
Michigan = Trump
Mississippi = Trump
Idaho = RATO
Hawaii = maybe roboto who cares
>>
Idaho's republican primary isn't caucus as far as I've read. I'm new here and planning to vote but I get the feeling Cruz will take this state.
>>
File: 1457229133459.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1457229133459.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>66396900
if Trump Say's deport Muslims then he wins MI, maybe even everything

they want them gone
>>
>>66396900
I think Trump's going to crush in MI, squeeze by in MS, lose by a small margin in ID and HI
>>
>>66397581
>Michigan
>Kasich

High tier kek
>>
>>66397355
>Kasich +2
In a poll with a sample size of 400. The poll from a day before that asked 1600 has Trump +22
>>
Trump will definitely win Michigan because of his appeal to people who've been shafted by outsourcing. He'll also win Mississippi, like he's won every other southern state. The trend of Trump losing in the west will probably continue in Idaho. Hawaii, who even knows who they'll vote for. Hell, Rubio could get his first victory.
>>
>>66397922
HI is Asian country he did good good in Nevada also Asian Country
>>
>>66398069
rubio won minesotta
>>
>>66397922
Trump will crush that shit in Mississippi. The rallies there are hype as fuck. So far, how hype the rallies are have been the best indication of how he'll do.
>>
>>66397937
My family moved away from Michigan when I was four so I'm not an expert on the state but I was always told that people in Michigan hate Ohio. Seeing a poll with Kasich leading in Michigan is weird. Suspect it might be an outlier.
>>
>>66398209
>Implying you can "win" Minnesota
Literally an oxymoron.
>>
>>66396900
Here's my predictions and why

Idaho - think of a state, if the first thing that comes to your mind is a staple crop that state grows it's going Cruz. When I think of Idaho I think potatoes, ergo it's going Cruz.

Michigan - Trump sweeps, it's full of blue collar people, it's a primary not a caucus, and there's no evangelicals there.

Mississippi - The deep south has consistently gone Trump, I see no reason for this to change.

Hawaii - Rubio or maybe even Kasich, Hawaii is not really America so the kind of populist movements that Cruz and Trump lead aren't really that popular there.
>>
>>66398266
I went to a debate (or rally I forgot) and everyone was so hype for him so I'm pretty sure he has MI
>>
Trump's going to take Idaho.
>>
>>66398812
Most people I know here in Michigan are hyped for Kasich, so I think he has a chance. The Ohio hatred thing is pretty much just a joke about us being better than Ohio. I haven't heard much about Trump here, though.
>>
Cruz will take Idaho with a double digit lead. Trump will take Mississippi with a single digit lead. Trump will take Hawaii and possibly Michigan with a double digit lead.

If Cruz manages to do any better than that, he could become a serious threat. If Rubio does any worse it will only strengthen Cruz's momentum.
>>
>>66399420
Calling double digit Trump lead in Mississippi. The rallies there are hype as fuck and it's a primary not a cuckus.
>>
>>66398266
I forgot about this rivalry, might play a factor
>>
>>66398616

>Michigan
>Njo evangelicals

You're unfamiliar with West Michigan I see.
>>
didnt work with Oklahoma/texas
>>
File: Dick Storm.jpg (267 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Dick Storm.jpg
267 KB, 720x960
Hard to imagine Michigan would give Kasich a win, he like a literally nobody here.
>>
>>66399349
Yeah idk if people would really wanna say they support Trump anyways, most times someone does they get dogged on
>>
>>66400516
Liberals will literally shun you if they find out you support Trump.
>>
>>66399349
damn. Here in Wisconsin people are just pumped for Sanders or Trump
>>
File: UxFJS[1].jpg (70 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
UxFJS[1].jpg
70 KB, 500x350
>>66400738
... shun you, vandalize your property, harass your employer, try to get you fired, try to get your kids taken away, and possibly commit acts of violence against you.

... but those Trump supporters are like fascists, man, so it's OK. :^)

It amuses me that I'm more likely to have to use my conceal carry to defend myself against a liberal than against a dindu; they're vastly more dangerous than even niggers right now.

>>66399349
Ohio here. We're not mad when people hate us. We hate us, too.
>>
michigan and Mississippi are both open primary's were trump just fucking dominates, i expect the same on tuesday.
>>
Kasich will beat Trump in Michigan in a surprise upset.
>>
File: 1455952123275.jpg (18 KB, 412x735) Image search: [Google]
1455952123275.jpg
18 KB, 412x735
>>66399349
>hyped for Kasich
>hyped
>for Kasich

Is this even possible?
>>
>>66399349
kek you do know kasich is just jeb bush without the 175 million dollars right?

he is literally a neocon who worked with the big banks when they robbed the american people in 2007, hes just hiding behind trump's wave trying to steal delegates for the establishement.

voting for kasich is fucking retarded
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.