[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nonbelievers of /pol/, is there one religion you prefer over others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: 234564363465656.jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
234564363465656.jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
Personally I despise any religion other than Christianity. I mean, Christianity is also retarded but at least they will be useful in killing Muslims and they don't really bother me in my daily life. Most are great, loyal people. All other religions are shit, Buddhism gets a pass because it's a meme religion.

From what I've learned about "muh heritage", my family were blacksmiths and crusaders, so I'll back Christians any day. Deus Vult.
>>
I don't understand why atheists/agnostics/whatever always say this. I consider you really no different from Mohammedans and Jews, personally.
>>
>>66396863
Christianity is a Jewish sect, and proto-Islam at that

All Abrahamic religions are trash desert cults
>>
Sikhism is a pretty cash religion familia

Buddhism can't hurt anybody so I don't see the problem with that
>>
>>66396863
i guess i am a agnostic but i am super open to Christianity redpill me on it plz
>>
>>66397829
The Jews hate Jesus. Islam came after Christianity.
>>
>>66397965
Read anything you can by the Saints. Read absolutely everything you can about the history of the Church and just general world history as long as it has something to do with Christianity, which most of it should.
>>
I wouldn't really feel comfortable fighting alongside a non-believer.

Just wouldn't really make logical sense to me. You aren't fighting for a purpose other than 'hurr durr shitskins invading', you aren't willing to die for anything.

Stick to the sidelines and play your armchair general hypotheticals while the christians fight the real war, please.
>>
>>66396863
Buddhism
I like some Christian values but I suppose I can't be objective since I've absorbed them all my life living in America.

I also really like the esoteric cults like Freemasonry and the Rosarians. I just wish cults were more literary and indepth with their crazy teachings and less about pedophilia.
>>
pagans because its european. Jew worship is unacceptable desu.
>>
>>66397965
Jews hate Christianity, and a hint of vise versa
http://www.jpost.com/Blogs/The-Jewish-Problem---From-anti-Judaism-to-anti-Semitism/Jewish-Problem-Sources-the-gospels-You-are-of-your-father-the-devil-375836
>>
File: fuckoffrandy.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffrandy.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>66396863
muslims > christfags

christfags have done a really good job at diddling little boys and getting walked on by SJW.

Meanwhile muslims are taking over land and growing in numbers

CHRISTFAGS BTFO
>>
>>66397965
A few other things,

Jesus was a real man.
The miracles he performed are documented outside of the Bible, by the Jewish historian Josephus, and in Celsus attack on Christianity.

Everything in the New Testament is actual history.
>>
I'm an atheist, but I grew up Catholic. So, Christianity.
>>
>>66396863
Christianity and Orthodox Jews are alright

>Buddhism gets a pass
It gets a pass from the left because it's the one with the greatest destructive potential bar none.
>>
>>66398396
Except Muslims literally diddle little boys and rape 3 year olds in every day life.

What are you smoking retard.
>>
>>66398414
FUUCKKK OFF RANDY

GOD DAMN
>>
File: Jesus Isa.jpg (133 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Isa.jpg
133 KB, 800x482
>>66396863
Jews hate jesus, Christians believe that he was the god and messiah...Muslims don't believe he was a god but a prophet and a Messiah.
>>
>>66398686
Muslims don't believe he was a messiah.
>>
>>66396863
Iowa voting for Cruz proved that Christianity is the worst of all religions.
>>
>>66398810
What?

Yes they do...?
>>
>>66396863
>Buddhism gets a pass because it's a meme religion.

ur mother
>>
>>66398904
No. They just believe he was a prophet.
>>
>>66398904
No, they don't retard.

There can only be one messiah and to Muslims it sure as hell isn't Jesus.
>>
Taoism is pretty good, but then it goes full retard with the chi shit.
>>
>>66396863

i agree.
>>
File: 1452826688988.jpg (323 KB, 551x654) Image search: [Google]
1452826688988.jpg
323 KB, 551x654
>>66396863
I'm agnostic, but I support followers of the christ-god over the other desert religions.

Fucking christ lovers never bothered me, never made me feel unsafe, and never tried to push an agenda which would result in my bloodline being either wiped out, or mudded up.
>>
File: billnye_the_laser_guy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
billnye_the_laser_guy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>not believing in the Church of White Science Guy
>>
File: 1447344597100.jpg (113 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1447344597100.jpg
113 KB, 960x638
>>66396863
I don't believe in god, but i fucking love christianity. I Like the christian values etc.
I've tried to believe in all of this, i wanted to be a good christian but i can't.
I'm just unable to believe in god.
Wat do
https://youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM a rich man's trick jfk to 911
>>
European Christianity =\= Jewish sect

If you read the new testament you can see clearly it is anti Jewish if anything...Also Christianity is an ethos that made Europe GOAT...it is a healthy mix of levantine (not necessarily "abrahamic") monotheism, platonism and euro paganism. Deus Vult
>>
File: angels.jpg (211 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
angels.jpg
211 KB, 1024x768
>>66400341
You have two options: believe in the God of Spinoza and Einstein (all is god, god is nature, infinite abstraction, etc)

Or read some kierkegaard and believe in it literally even though it's absurd and irrational. Belief follows commitment.
>>
>>66400341
You need to read about it.

There is 2000 years of history behind Christianity.

Think about that. Most people aren't Christians because they don't know anything history.
>>
>>66396863
Imperial cult or some other derived religion
>>
>>66398244
I like this idea. We atheists get to sit back and watch while two religious groups fight each other over whose imaginary friend in the sky wrote the better book of made up bullshit.
>>
>>66396863
Orthodox christianity
>>
>>66396863
Romuva aka Baltic paganism.
>>
>>66396863
islam and hinduism are shit. all other major religions are fine.
>>
File: Buddhism.jpg (55 KB, 368x329) Image search: [Google]
Buddhism.jpg
55 KB, 368x329
>>66396863
I'm a proud Buddhist. I don't despise Christianity, but Christians always look down on me and make me feel bad for not believing in Their god.
>>
>>66396863
shintoism
>>
>>66403251
>Multiple gods
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>66403357
Fucking weeaboo spic
>>
I despise all religion, but I would rather have Christians who I can tolerate and get along with than Muslims who would behead me and rape my corpse simply for being an atheist, or making drawings of their "prophet." Christianity can tolerate criticism, at least the vast majority of them can. Muslims cannot, and when you criticize their religion, people die.

Islam is the #1 threat to western civilization currently.
>>
I can respect any religion on an individual level if the follow uses it to be a better person.

I'm a deist so I don't really follow any religion, but Islam is becoming a cancer on the world and personally I think it needs to be completely removed.

There is no reason the "moderate" muslims can't convert to Christianity. Other than Sharia law saying they have to die if they leave Islam
>>
I am a non believer but I like my girlfriends christian, I think its cute in a kind of naive way and they are usually less slutty and a bit more traditional.
>>
>>66396863
Christianity and its pussy weakness-worshipping morals is what got us into this mess in the first place.

"Christian theology is the mother of Marxism" -Oswald Spengler

Maybe it worked in the past when pagan and tribal values still permeated Europe to a large extent but it progressively poisoned us as a people and led to our crisis today.

We're going to have to reaffirm a revamped classical morality if we have any chance of surviving as a people again.
>>
File: Buddhism2.png (8 KB, 1086x84) Image search: [Google]
Buddhism2.png
8 KB, 1086x84
>>66403375
There are multiple views of god in buddhism. When the Buddha was asked about god and Afterlife, he simply told the person who asked to go back to meditating and that dweling on unanswerable questions breeds suffering and attachment and would prevent him from reaching enlightment...

again there are multiple views on god in buddhism. I am an Agnostic Buddhist. I think the Buddha too was an Agnostic Buddhist.
>>
>>66403375
Buddhism is atheistic. You're probably hung up on pleb versions that mixed with local retard religions in asia.
>>
>>66398038

That doesn't mean anything though, they're all steeped in the same mythology.

Christianity is simply Judaism 2.0. Jews went on about a messiah and then Jesus shows up and says he's that guy and starts Christianity. Rules were changed (no more animal sacrifices like jews because Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice, ect) and YWHW goes from being one of the most cruelest deities ever conceptualized to the God of loving humanity.

Despite this, it was based on Judaism at it's core, same creation story, same myths ect. ect. Then Romanizations starting screwing with it, removing shit, adding stuff from their culture into it, a few roman made books were added and it was made into a roman/jewish hybrid belief before protestants went back and looked at their heavily modified bibles and started removing roman shit and turning the overly translated skeleton into new sects.

Muslims pulled the same shit, but started throwing in Arab culture stuff like Djinns and adding fanfiction shit about Islam being the first religion and re-tooling the story of Lucifer and other fallen angels to being "djinn did it".

Whether it's Jews hating Jesus, Muslims hating Christians or any of that shit, you can't deny it's all just extensions of Jewish shit (which was all probably Babylonian to begin with since the original Hebrews were illiterate goat herders with major salt issues towards superior civilizations)
>>
>>66396863
Christianity, that's the only religion that has the numbers against muslims if there was another crusade.
>>
Christianity/Gnostic Christianity
>>
I respect only the Orthodox Church. Papacy has become corrupted.
>>
>>66404296
Can you prove any of that?
>>
>>66404296
Sort of.
But Christianity actually predates Judaism by a little less than a century.
The Jews of Christ's time had a completely different religion centered on the Temple.
Modern Judaism is a cobbled together response to Jesus. It derives its entire identity from hate.
>>
File: 1456008168033.jpg (88 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1456008168033.jpg
88 KB, 569x802
>>66404914

I'm not going to teach you World Religion 101 for free.
>>
>>66404866
Pretty much this
>>
>>66405042
So no.
>>
How do i express the fact that i dont think about religion or god at all without lumping myself in with Atheists
>>
>>66405014

yes, and?
>>
>>66405236
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism
>>
>>66396863
Reality is a pretty tight religion.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.