[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not Funny anymore. Trump is actually starting to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: trumpPepe.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
trumpPepe.png
206 KB, 600x600
What the fuk /pol/? stop with the contrary bullshit

This train's gotta get momentum again.

Don't you wanna see the following people BTFO:

>John Oliver
>Jon stewart
>Hilary
>Sanders
>reddit, sjws, etc
>Colbert
>CNN. msnbc, fox, etc
>Trevor in the new shitty daily show
>All late night TV shows
>Both Bushes.
the list just goes on. And who doesn't want to see Hillary BTFO on stage?

fuck Cruz, thomas sowell, shapiro and any other nigger.
>>
fuck off shill faggot
>>
>>66396765
What are you gonna do about it leaf?
>>
Shilling aside, he's actually over-performing:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/
>>
>>66396825
meme magic.
if

Dubs
>_________
>>
I want to see Hillary become swiss cheese via firing squad ordered by President Donald Trump
>>
>>66396765
I really hope Trump loses. I hate working and would like to live off welfare in the US, if the Dems don't win I'll have to pretend to be an Ahmed and move to Germany
>>
>>66397309
Problem is, you can't poo in loo. You'll stick out like shit on the street.

Plus don't Muslims and Hindus hate each other?
>>
>>66397309
Kek.
>>
>>66396765
The primary calendar HUGELY favors Trump from hear on out. Rato is toast after Tuesday.
>>
File: india.jpg (200 KB, 850x1024) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
200 KB, 850x1024
>>66397309
puneet
>plz
>>
>>66397041

Take my dubs, Leaf.
>>
Reminder that no one would shill this shit place. These people are just looking for bait.

That reddit message was bait and you fags fell for it.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>66396765
Drumpf
>>
File: kekLord.jpg (28 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
kekLord.jpg
28 KB, 403x392
>>66397769
not talking about that. I want meme magic to start again.

Dubs. trips.. everything.
>>
I was trying to start a conversation on this issue but I was not able to actually be graced with the presence of /pol/

(To the Trump supporters, the shills for the democrats and republicans. A calling to all of the Asian, European, South American, and yes shit posting Australians, If you are neutral, for, or against Trump lets chat. I personally have not reached a proper conclusion on whom to vote for (even though it really dose not matter the results will be fixed anyway.) I Liked Paul and I like Dr. Sleep but I realize this does not matter. I was linked a you tube video that explains Trump is being set up. I would like to have a discussion on the matter with all aforementioned people. )

Link is as followed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhHK-8zUK0o [Embed]
>>
File: nimble navigator.png (3 MB, 2400x1878) Image search: [Google]
nimble navigator.png
3 MB, 2400x1878
>merely implying Trump can be stumped
Trump doesn't win as much during caucuses because independents can't vote for him.
>>
File: 4xSNZio.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
4xSNZio.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>66397769
Hello BERNIGGERS.
>>
Trump wins every place except a caucus and their are like 2 left. Fuck off. He already won the nomination
>>
>>66396765
Heres the thing that many non Americans dont understand, when its just Trump vs Cruz, a lot of Americans wont vote for Cruz just because he looks fuckin ugly and hes kinda weird, on top of that we like to be entertained, there will be many people that get in the booth and think "this has been too fun, im gonna vote Trump and see what happens"
>>
lol as soon as donald trump is out noone will care anymore exactly what the rnc and dnc want
if noone cares they are free to fuck over everyone behind the scenes
>>
>>66398357
meme magic is dead, we killed it with evoking his name in vein
>>
>>66399656
Holy shit. When was this screenshot taken? Anybody know?
>>
>>66400075
I blame /r/r_donald.

nothing good comes from that website
>>
Trump is losing momentum because a lot of people that were starting to get hyped on him were moderates able to overlook some of his dumb policies but now he's gone full stupid on some things that are pushing people away.
>>
>>66397041
Rolling
>>
There will be a brokered convention and trump will ultimately win, and go on to trounce the dems for the top spot, only to be taken out either alone or with his VP, giving Ryan the job. Then civil war will erupt.
>>
Good riddance Trump, sorry you got stumped. It was pretty obvious from the beginning that Trump was a weapon devised by the Clintons to derail Rand Paul's campaign. He'll jump back in now that Trump is gone.
>>
File: 1456780682194.png (160 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1456780682194.png
160 KB, 450x433
>>66396765
Momentum has changed none %.
It's simply the full force of the shill media assaulting us.
It will subside.
We have gone nowhere.
Donald Trump will be the next U.S. President and there is not a single thing anyone can do to stop it.
It only accelerates.
>>
>>66397041
lel
>>
>>66396765
>A FUCKING LEAF

>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G

>L
>E
>A
>F
>>
>>66399816
Holy shit this. Most people do not give a shit. Every U.S. president has been good looking with thick hair. Cruz is fucked (even though I like his policies), America is a nation of Hollywood worshiping sheep and they will vote for Trump based on his fun body language and appearance
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.