[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (885 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
885 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>66394218
this is big, this could solve the nig problem
>>
>>66394218
nice for the little niglettes but holy shit little white kid gtfo of there
>>
i think many people will agree that the main reason we hate niggers is because they act like apes. teach them to act like a civilized human being and racism will decline more than if they just demand it because WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>66394431
their problem is poor math skills
>>
This will do them well.
>>
>>66394517
This.

Requirements for a black male in modern society:
1. Act like a fucking human being.
2. Don't apologize for barbarians just because they're black.
>>
>>66394218
Good. It's a start. I don't fault people who want to better themselves.
>>
File: greatjob.gif (206 KB, 256x239) Image search: [Google]
greatjob.gif
206 KB, 256x239
>>66394218
It's great.

Shame some feminist asswipe is going to claim misogyny or something and get him fired.
>>
>>66394431

Based Bolivia.
>>
>>66394218

>gentleman's club
top kek

good for them though
>>
>>66394629
3. Don't touch white women
>>
>teacher says "Ok kids first let me tell you we all waz kangs and sheit
>White boy raises hand "Me too professor?"
>teacher looks at him
>every nigglet looks at him
>>
>>66394218
Seems pretty cool. Good for the students and good on the teachers.
>>
>>66394218
This looks good as long as they don't fuck the kids
>>
>>66394218
Great, now bicycle thieves will be harder to find.
>>
>>66394218
Good for them.
>>
>>66394218
beautiful, I always appreciate seeing members of the community helping out. It's good for those kids and hopefully is a good start to help them not go down a bad road in life.
>>
>>66394431
FPBP
>>
>>66394218
Is this an attempt to provoke 'offensive' posts? The answer should be obvious: of course we approve.
>>
>>66394218
Won't work.
>>
>>66394218

Great idea.
>>
>>66394218
The guy who is starting this club is taking responsibility for the problems in his area. We need more people like this. This is how you help. This is good.
>>
Based.
>>
>>66394681

Blacks beat women in the Oppression Olympics, they can't complain so long as it's mostly darkies doing this
>>
This is what stepping up to the plate actually looks like.

Men will have to fix the problem women created. Yet again.
>>
>>66394218
I nearly chuckled at the fact that they're all black.

That being said, good on them. If they can teach kids to be respectable, I fully support it.
>>
>>66394218
This is a very good thing. The main reason niggers act like animals is because they have no father figure and only learn from their bitch niggee mothers.
http://youtu.be/Q1vXZKr2cAQ
>>
>>66395008
Not b8 just looking for general reactions opinions lol
>>
File: -Ah5kR2d5-_l.jpg (41 KB, 594x400) Image search: [Google]
-Ah5kR2d5-_l.jpg
41 KB, 594x400
You can put a monkey in a suit and teach it to shake hands but its still a monkey
>>
>>66395159
how you gonna blame women for all their dads not being present
get real, the work women do at home is huge, and incredibly hard without a husband there. some ''''men'''' that have a child and abandon it are the people ruining shit.
>>66395202
They aren't all black, look again.
>>
>>66394218

ThIs is so beautiful

More need to start integrating this into their culture so the niggerish behavior stops
>>
>>66394218
I think this is fantastic. The main problem of society is single parent kids. I genuinely think a lot of things will be fixed if this becomes big. Good for those kids
>>
That's awesome. Who you look up to is a big part of who you become.
>>
>>66394948
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>66394517
Monkey see, monkey do.

Theyll eventually revert back to their primal state
>>
>>66394218
SC is my home state, and I wouldn't be surprised if fatherlessness was a bigger factor than genetics when it comes to negro performance in many areas. I hope this works out well.
>>
>>66395087
Fair point.
>>
File: Capture.png (447 KB, 699x600) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
447 KB, 699x600
>>66394218
Good idea. It'll last, at most, the length of that teacher's tenure.

My mum taught me what her father taught her: "There are two things everyone can afford. Soap and manners." If they can impart that much, I'll be happy.
>>
File: 1438139908074.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1438139908074.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>tfw grew up without a dad

Where were you when i was a kid?
>>
>>66395330
>fuck drug dealers and thug assholes with swag
>gets pregnant cause "i don't fuck wit condoms yo"
>dad jets cause he's a piece of shit

How is it not her fault?
>>
Is the the cure to the nigger problem?
>>
>>66394218
>that one kid who's so white he looks photoshopped
kek
>>
>>66395583
yeah okay youre right, lets say its 50/50 men and women who are 100 percent niggers, that seems accurate. blacks are fucked up man
>>
I tip my hat to these fellas.
>>
>>66394681
eh, these kinds of ghetto projects are usually well liked, but they never spread far enough or get the enthuisastic people they need to make an actual impact on society
>>
The teacher uses the white kid as test equipment, whenever he sees him feeling ok around a nig he gives the nig a star, whenever white kid is uncomfortable around a big teacher beats the nig with a stick. Its the only way.
>>
>>66394218
It's cute and a good thing.
>>
>>66394431
Only good things can come from structure, Maybe they will have a chance to end up not in prison or dead, now if that can be replicated amongst all citizens we would be in good shape.
>>
File: soon.png (22 KB, 101x101) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
22 KB, 101x101
>>66394218

>THE NIGGENING INTENSIFIES
>>
>>66394218
>white kid doesn't have a dress shirt or a tie
>doesn't get to have one even for the photo
>>
>Don't live in SC.
>Want to help him teach these boys a few lessons on being men.
I really hope he does well. Correcting the millenial numale mistake is going to be quite a road.
>>
>>66395316
This
>>
>>66395515
>still mad that his dad left him
get over it faggot.
>>
>>66394218

Pretty bro tier idea, good work teach!
>>
>>66395696
I'm not saying the dads aren't equally at fault, but no one ever blames the women in these situations.

I bet a lot of those dads are in prison.

We gotta have like a reshaping of masculinity as a positive thing cause right now the only masculinity I see is gangster culture.
>>
Ok I'll fix the problems of the black community singlehandedly in this post. I'll need a small loan of 10 billion dollars tho.

I will create a series of free schools that will teach black boys the following.

1. Business and Economics

Just basic stuff like starting a savings account, how to do your taxes, etc. You'd be surprised how many people dont even know the basics of managing their money.

2. Oratorical arts, eloquence, and politeness class

How to talk properly, making eye contact, proper manners, etc. The art of persuasion.

I'm convinced most of discrimination in hiring for blacks is simply black men not knowing how to present them selves professionally. Notice black women dont have nearly as much a problem with "discrimination" in getting hired. Its more of a lower class male problem to be honest.

3. Anti-SJW Philosophy/History

No more identity politics bullshit where all blacks do is learn how their ancestors were lynched or enslaved. There will be the standard Booker T/Martin Luther King/WEB Dubois stuff but there will be also teaching of classical wester civ, philosophy and history/philosophy stuff like "every civilization had slavery not just whites". They'll also be taught how cultural marxism manipulates minorities to be mad.

4. Nutrition/Cooking

Black men have high rates of obesity and heart disease so they will be taught basic nutrition and how to cook healthy meals that taste good at resonable cost.

5. Outdoor activities/Survivalism

Black men will be taught how to hunt, fish, grow vegetables and how to live in the wild. They will also be taught how to use weapons and anti-government military tactics.
>>
>>66394218
If every school in the US did this, maybe America's nigger problem wouldn't be as bad as it is.
>>
>>66394218

Good for them.
>>
Fast forward 8 years, and every single one of them has been admitted to Harvard, Yale, and Stanford with full financial aid. Except the white kid. He works at Walmart.
>>
>>66394218
Hopefully it helps.
>>
>>66396004
He has a tie you fuck
>>
>>66394218
kek niggers are so fucking gay 2bh
>>
>>66395330
Do you know what nearly means you fat fuck?
>>
>>66394218
This is actually cool, nice to have a little positivity on /pol/
>>
>>66394431
INDIOS
>>
>>66394218
Blacks could be okay if Democrats hadn't destroyed the black family.

Save for the color, this photo looks like it could have come out of a time capsule. Blacks used to be well-dressed and have self-respect until Democrats incentivized welfare dependency, single motherhood and delinquent nigger behavior
>>
If this thread doesn't prove pol doesn't hate black people just nigger culture I don't know what will

I wish SJWs would fucking grasp this fact. Hating criminals doesn't make me a racist.
>>
>>66395316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HfXLCk3N3M

THREAD THEME
H
R
E
A
D

T
H
E
M
E

GOD BLESS YOU, GHOUL!
>>
>>66394218
too bad those niglets will get lynched by either random niggers or even their only retarded mothers for trying to better themselves
>>
>>66396270
You forgot to add to Survival: Swim

This is an honest-to-God problem.
>>
>>66396283

12% of Harvard students are black.
>>
>>66394218

Good. Least it will help teach the kids manners, how to dress nice and act like a civilized human being.
>>
>>66396514

That's in line with the national average, 12% of America's population is Basketball-American
>>
>>66396361
>nearly chuckled
>nearly all black
Two completely different things

>>66396476
No. If you're white you have to tiptoe around eggshells and mouse traps about race. Check your privilege.
>>
>>66396447
So LBJ, Hollywood, the recording industry and activism.
Does those things have sometribe in common?
>>
>>66394218
Great thing, they should have something similar for girls like they used to have. Teach men how to be gentlemen, teach women how to be wives.

I strongly believe the whole feminist / gender hysteria is because people don't know how to behave, with single parent households being the prime cause. People are way too vulnerable to propaganda now, they replicate behaviour from propaganda because that is all they know.
>>
It's a great idea. There's definitely more they need to learn than what was listed but what a great start for them.
>>
>>66394218
>inb4 black people accuse them of trying to turn them all into uncle toms
>>
>>66396160
>t. White boi that grew up with 2 loving parents in a financially stable household.
>>
>>66394218

Waste of time
>>
I think its a great idea.
>>
Kid on the far left is only there due to court order.
>>
>>66396476
>If this thread doesn't prove pol doesn't hate black people just nigger culture
Anon what the fuck where you thinking your whole life? almost everyone here hate nigger culture for many reasons, but at the end of the day we always hated the nigger culture.
>>
>>66394218
>learn to shake hands
>learn to make eye contact

You really need a dad to show you those things? If you wanna help teach them how to shave or catch a baseball
>>
File: nigeria.jpg (93 KB, 817x350) Image search: [Google]
nigeria.jpg
93 KB, 817x350
>>66395480
Africans in Africa are doing better than Africans in America for the simple reason that they're expected to stand and fall on their own merit.

Pic related. If Nigeria survives the oil crisis, it will probably emerge as one of the most successful nations in Africa. In contrast, South Africa, which blames every problem either on whites or on businesses, has seen growth gradually lower and living standards erode ever since the end of apartheid.

The fundamental difference is between "we'll improve together" and "they are oppressing us". If a group of people believe they are responsible for themselves and are capable of great things, they'll validate that belief with their own actions.
>>
>>66395026
Just like teaching the Irish to eat grain instead of turning it into whiskey wouldn't work.

>it would have saved so many lives during the famine.
>>
>>66396672

Guarantee that already happens

Either way, it's nice to see some black people acknowledge that one of the worst problems in black culture is the lack of a family, instead of blaming everything on waycism
>>
>>66396797
Most kids that grew up without a father have low self esteem so they dont learn those things into much later in life.
>>
>>66394218
I'm okay with that, Argentine-Americans like those pictured deserve a better future.
>>
>>66394218
that's alright. black kids need more of this.
>>
>>66396901
I can atest to this
>>
>>66396571
I agree, though I appreciate that I learned to sew in high school. Everyone should be taught skills and manners in class, not just fact nuggets that they'll forget about a year later. And it's not sexist to assume that they're more likely to fall in line with their gender stereotypes. We've catered to the minority long enough.

I think more importantly there should be a greater focus on elected classes. They tend to have the lowest budgets, and often compete with football teams for funding. Our pottery/advanced art class was nearly cut due to that horse shit.
>>
>>66394517
I've never even seen a nigger that was actually causing trouble.

I just don't like the way they look. They are visibly different, and they probably hate me because I'm white and they're unlucky, so I hate them first, fuck them.
>>
>>66396270
>They will also be taught how to use weapons and anti-government military tactics.
I would assume that they alredy know that, with all that "life in da hood" stuff.
>>
>>66394218
that white's dad is probably on a business trip and he just misinterpreted the event
>>
>>66394218
They need this kind of "father figure". Hell, even kids with two fucking parents don't get any guidance anymore.
>>
>>66396270

Forgot math. Literally the #1 thing that matters even for whites and most people who suck at math end up doing trades.

All students register in Khanacademy, mastery based system, and do math up to multivariable calculus.
>>
>>66396901
This. Didn't learn until my mother ended up marrying a successful man instead of another hoodrat. Taught me a lot about being a man before he died (heart attack). Wish he was still alive every time I need advice.

-A half black American, kept from being a nigger by a German man.
>>
>>66394218
Absolutely genius. Applaud this fucking man. Liberals BTFO'd by even a shadow of Tradition.
>>
>>66395973
>I wanted to do hoodrat things with my friends
>>
>>66396270
Needs more media analysis. People need to understand that everything they read, whether it's on their side or not, is propaganda of one kind or another.
>>
>>66394218
This is great /pol/, any news about this? how the media reacted to this? any way we can support them without money? even if is just one stop to stop nigger behavior is still a win.
>>
>>66394218
honestly this made me pretty happy
>>
>>66396270
The problems with heart diseases in blacks is worsened by the fact they have a genetic predisposition.
If they have sickle-cell it becomes even worse.
>>
File: 1447296477057.jpg (63 KB, 915x628) Image search: [Google]
1447296477057.jpg
63 KB, 915x628
>Teaching boys to behave like decent human beings

What's the problem? All races should be taught to be decent.
>>
A great effort from the teachers, but it's unfortunately just a band-aid for the problem. The only way to fix it is for society to acknowledge that a child needs both a mother and a father and that's never going to happen now. Too many fag couples and stronk independent women about to admit that maybe, just maybe, the nuclear family worked best for children.
>>
>>66394218
I
SEE
NO
PROBLEM
>>
>>66394218
>if they wear suits and learn how to make eye contact they can fill those affirmitive actions hires
What these boys need is a father to beat the shit out of them in their teens so they have the fear of God in them when they are exposed to the inevitable gang problem.
>>
>>66395330
Whatever. All but one. My point stands.
>>
>>66396844
Dank meme
You can't replace an absent father with a teacher.
>>
>>66394218
Making nigglets functioning members of society and teaching them human decency. Sounds nice, too bad most niggers aren't like this.
>>
>>66394218
>kids with no dad
>all but one of them is black
The memes are real. Niggers truly dont have a father figure!
>>
>>66394218
I applaud this.
>>
>>66394218
I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture before. Yeah I'm sure of it. It was part of a news story showing how Laquan was a good boy that did nuthin wrong.
>>
>>66397205
That Deutsche was a cuck, and you are an abomination unto god.

t. Adolf Hitler
>>
>>66398630
it literally isn't a meme
black culture really is toxic netherlands
>>
>>66394218
pretty based desu

a re-civilising of the black population is in desperate need
>>
>>66399313
<3
You're next on the refugee list.
>>
>>66396682
feels good nigga
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.