[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hernie won 2 states Clinton won only 1. Is Hernia back in the game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1457184396953.jpg (32 KB, 519x400) Image search: [Google]
1457184396953.jpg
32 KB, 519x400
Hernie won 2 states Clinton won only 1.

Is Hernia back in the game?
>>
Since Shillary still won more delegates no
It was already over after Super Tuesday
>>
>>66389866
No because the only people voting for Bernie are racist white people who's opinion does not matter
Luckily the Democratic party has super delegates so the voices of POC will be heard
>>
>>66390571
kek
>>
>>66389866
word has it bernie supporters have been abandoning the campaign due to his failure and hatred of minorities to support Trump their saying on reddit.
>>
>>66390571
>racists voting for Bernie
Shouldn't they be voting for the woman married to the man that put more blacks in jail than any other democrat?
>>
>>66391084
I mean it is 2016.
Does anyone else here find his lilly white crowds deeply problematic?
>>
File: bill clinton.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bill clinton.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>66391383
>Shouldn't they be voting for the woman married to the first black president?

FTFY
>>
>>66391383
It is not up to you to tell POC who to vote for
They are not voting for Bernie so he is obviously racist
>>
Bernies crowds look like the supermarket on the 1st of the month when all the disabled people come out in droves, looking like a horde of shambling zombies
bernie crowd=food stamp crowd mixed with college kids, what an odd pairing
>>
>>66391383
KKK Bernie supporters BTFO

>You’re Damn Right Electability Matters to Black Voters
>White affluent voters have the luxury of swooning over quixotic candidates like Sanders and Nader. Black voters don’t. We vote for survival.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/12/you-re-damn-right-electability-matters-to-black-voters.html
>>
>>66391834
>over half the country say they would never vote for hillary
>electability matters
If you say so
>>
File: fookinsavedm8kek.jpg (94 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
fookinsavedm8kek.jpg
94 KB, 800x500
>>66392249
thats cool, i was worried cuz some people said theyd never vote for trump
but im pretty sure that when it comes to voting against hillary they will fall into line and vote trump, they want that wall and to protect the 2nd amendment and lower taxes.
>>
>>66389866
>American Express
>advertising to college kids with no credit
>>
>>66389866
States don't matter, only delegates, and Hillary won more tonight.
>>
>>66389866
She is literally just winning the conservative states right now. He is demonstrating that he's more electable.

This game isn't over yet, but he has to do a lot of work in the states that are coming.
>>
>>66396714
Yeah.... those states will never go to a democrat anyways.
>>
>>66389866
I like him because he's not Hillary mostly. If we had a real democratic candidate I'd go for them because I agree with Democrat policies, but Hillary is practically a republican, and is a warhawk. Bernie is a compromise.
>>
File: 23.jpg (241 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
241 KB, 1000x923
>>6639015
stop memeing this shit
CA has 475 delegates
and New York has 247 delegates.
There is a well know bandwagon effect in poltics were undesided voters latch on to front runners.
thats why all the media companies that have given money to Hillary for favors are acting like Hillary is winning, she hasn't. remember last time she ran she didn't drop out till June,
>>
>>66399018
who are you actually responding to? You know you can click the number and it produces a response window with the post number quoted, right?
>>
>>66399281
That post number looks legit, it's just struck out. Like the person they responded to dropped their point and deleted.
>>
>>66396714
Yeah, Bernie is lucky democrat states havent voted yet so he can steal more money from naive students.
>>
>>66399711
it's missing a digit, actually. It has 7 digits when a recent post should have 8
>>
>>66390571
This, Bernie bros are literal Nazi apologists
>>
File: Spurdo Sanders.jpg (22 KB, 452x383) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo Sanders.jpg
22 KB, 452x383
I find it amusing that despite all the angry white college liberals on social media bullying the shit out of people to vote for Sanders, he's mostly winning rural counties to get his states.
>>
File: 1456786167253.jpg (652 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
1456786167253.jpg
652 KB, 1024x716
>>66399018
>that image

Bernie Bros confirmed for being literal cuck fetishists.
>>
Honestly, I support Sanders, but only in the sense that it keeps the Clinton dynasty from winning. If he gets ahead, that makes a good easy victory for Trump, because one, millenials dont vote. Two, Sanders is so delusional, nobody would ever vote for him.

Alas, Hillary is going to be president, no matter how popular Trump is, and no matter how much people love him. People underestimate the power of the Clinton family. They've been here since the birth of our nation.
>>
>>66400116
It's probably short a 9 then, so I'll link it so we can get a look:

>>66399015
>>
>>66400588
Well. That didn't work out as intended. Pretty non sequitur there.
>>
File: GoT.png (3 MB, 1429x1507) Image search: [Google]
GoT.png
3 MB, 1429x1507
>>66389866
Hernia is gonna deliver the final gruesome blow to Shillary. Mark my words, she thinks she can dance around all she wants but were gonna leave her splattered like blood on a toilet bowl.
>>
File: Damn you Bernie.jpg (85 KB, 589x640) Image search: [Google]
Damn you Bernie.jpg
85 KB, 589x640
>>66389866
Bernie has been in the game the whole time.
Hilary is popular with niggers for some reason, but most of the nigger states have already voted.

Bernie crushes it in white states. Today is a perfect example. Bernie wins Kentucky and Kansas, loses in Louisiana.

Kansas: 6% black
Kentucky: 8% black
Louisiana: 32% black

She's literally the nigger candidate.
>>
>>66400779
>Mark my words, she thinks she can dance around all she wants but were gonna leave her splattered like blood on a toilet bowl.
If your toilet bowl has blood maybe you eat more fiber, or maybe eat less; I don't know. See a doctor either way.
>>
>>66390571
This.

He's a whitesplaining mansplaining BIGOT who constantly talks down to hillary. It's honestly disgusting, the way he's trying to keep her from her deserved place. Maybe he doesn't even realize he's doing it, but that's the essence of his deep privilege.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.