[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything you've ever posted on /pol/ has been collected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: facebook_416x416.jpg (10 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
facebook_416x416.jpg
10 KB, 416x416
Everything you've ever posted on /pol/ has been collected and posted on Facebook. Images, comments you've made, images you've saved, even how often you visit.

How fucked are you?
>>
I'd probably order a last minute ticket to Spain the same hour that happens. My uncle who lives there is an understandable man.
>>
>>66387052
You have to go back
>>
I don't have a facebook but I literally show my friends and family /pol/ threads lmao
>>
>>66387052

>using kikebook

You have to go back.
>>
>>66387052
i already have no friends. now my reputation is destroyed forever.
>>
>>66387052
My family will disown me and I will lose my GF. And my friends will like me more.
>>
>>66387052
I think my feelings on Islam and how bad black people are keeping good black people down are pretty well known among my good friends. My tertiary friends might be surprised by my vitriol
>>
>>66387052
>implying I use kikebook
>>
File: ZUCKERBERG BTFO.png (209 KB, 554x619) Image search: [Google]
ZUCKERBERG BTFO.png
209 KB, 554x619
>>66387052
facebook is for old women
>>
>>66387052
Posted on my Facebook or a random faggy Anonymous operation facebook?Not very. I didn't even friend my family on Facebook, only a few people who i am friends with and a tiny few who i used to go to school with. Everyone who would think i am a horrible person are people i would never see, so i don't really care about that. My friends know i post on /pol/ and they know I'm just fucking around with most of the shit i write on here so i doubt they would care.

If it was on a random Facebook "This is the real anon. Look how racist he is" page i would be slightly more fucked. It would certainly fuck with my career opportunities if people see Ben Garrison and Happy Merchant threads about gassing jews when they Google my name. If i was confronted by a family member about it or something, i think it would be easily explained, especially since half of my posts would contradict each other. It would definitely present a few problems but i wouldn't be so fucked i had to kill myself or anything.
>>
>>66387052
Not very, I'm sometimes openly racist in public but now people will know it's not ironic. Plus I look slavic with a shaved head so I doubt anyone would be that surprised desu. Most of my friends are asian anyways so they are racist as hell too
>>
>>66387052
It doesn't matter anymore. Political correctness is dead and buried.
>>
>>66387052
Not much. I haven't used normiebook in more than a year and I stopped using it regularly almost four years ago.
>>
>>66388896
Wtf I never knew t b h was filtered to desu, all this time I thought people were just being weebs
>>
>>66387052

I've revealed my power level a few times, it always ends alienating people from me. I don't see how this would be any different.

I've since kept my antimuslim/antinigger ideas to myself, kind of like the jews do.
>>
>>66389126
I'm saving your flag
May I also have some drugs?
>>
>>66387052
Few people who I even consider close enough to call acquaintances would be surprised. The only reason I keep my mouth shut on kikebook is future employers may look at it.
>>
>>66387052
every post I write has nigger in it so they'd probably think I'm racist
but that's a bad assumption because nigger is not the same as black
nigger=dindu
>>
>>66389262
Yes, but you better buy now. The peace treaty is going to drive the prices up in a few months.
>>
File: wymtunkbwmiascork29s.jpg (57 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
wymtunkbwmiascork29s.jpg
57 KB, 620x400
>>66387052
>Ever using Facebook

Dumb fucks
>>
>>66387052
Määh im good if only /pol/
>>
>>66388896

shaved hed all the way. personally been on the blkade since 13 years old. A very neat haircut and ladies have a fetish to fuk skinheads as im sure u agree.

good job, anon
>>
>>66387052
Pretty damn fucked senpai.
>>
>>66387052
Well considering I've openly and messaged the staff saying if my milita catches up to Zuckerberg were detaining if not killing him no shits are given. I know the law, and that kike is a felon who is not protected by it. People just don't care and the American government seems him as a useful too until he outlives his usefulness.
>>
hahaha so fucked i'm a real piece of shit on /pol/
>>
>>66388659
>There are specific issues affecting the black community
>educate themselves about what the BLM movement is about

We already know, Jewberg. It's about harassing other people and making yourself look like a retard while ignoring the black on black crime rate, and how broken the black community is.
>>
>>66387052
>How fucked are you?

Instant Australian citizenship granted.
>>
>>66389681
Yeah it feels pretty clean too and you can sometimes see the fear in shitskins eyes as you stare them down when you are on the bus or walking past. We are the master race, show your dominance.
>>
>>66387052
>My girlfriend knows I support Planned Parenthood.
>But she also knows it's only because Planned Parenthood is voluntary genocide for niggers and the only reduction in future welfare spending we can get the Democrats to agree to.
>A bunch of college kids I sometimes exchanged favors with unfriend me.
I've been in worse jams.
>>
>>66387052

I'd go to gamestop to sell as much shit as possible, call up my heroin dealer to buy 10+ bundles for like $400, head to Walgreens to get 28g 1cc insulin needles, go home, and inject a fatal amount.

I'd be fucked if that ever happened, op.
>>
>>66387052
facewhat?

haven't logged in to fagbook in 3 years.
>>
>>66387052
Welp
Not even a single bit
Mainly because I don't have facebook
>>
>>66387052
I'd honestly be more worried if my YouTube comment history was made public on FB.
>>
>>66387052
I would be fine, because Im not a fucking moron. People would see that every now and then I bait idiots with transparent trolls: which I already do on Facebook.
>>
Pretty fucked t.b.h.
>>
>>66387052
I would litterally kill myself
>>
the average bulgarian normie is more racist than half of /pol/ so I'll be fine, also I'm not a pussy and don't hide my "power level" and actually argue in the streets with the few libshits that we have here
>>
>>66387052
bretty fugged 2bh :DD
>>
>>66387052
Will loose job, possible future job networks. My family would understand although I might have to move to a different state, country. Commiefornia now.
>>
>>66387052
I would definitely be v& that's for sure
>>
File: faggot.png (102 KB, 523x923) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
102 KB, 523x923
>>66387052
at this point my facebook page IS pol. Here's some taboos me and my waifu engage in

1:Waifu posts pictures of fat sjw cunts with a poster that says "i'm beautiful" and waifu will be like "landwhales shouldn't be allowed to mate because their genetic garbage".

2. Post happymerchant.jpg all the fucking time. "SHUT IT DOWN" is my comment on my friends links like 3/10 times.

3. Call people "faggots" and "cucks".

4. b8 faggots into discussions on politics and let them insult me for a bit, then crush them. It's awesome when they never respond back. (pic related)

5. Openly talk about racial and gender differences. Call females mostly composed of cattle like instincts. Feminists Ex friends come in and bitch and make fun of my Waifu for being with me. Waifu destroys them with facts and forces them to admit their arguments are only composed of ad hominems.
>>
>>66387052
Ill be pretty based, weed out the fuck tards to.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.