[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Kasich.png (16 KB, 290x181) Image search: [Google]
Kasich.png
16 KB, 290x181
why is kasich even running anymore? He hasn't won a single state primary. So why in the hell is he still in? everyone else who would've done this terribly has dropped out of the race so why hasn't he? does he truly believe he has a chance at all?
>>
>>66385684
He's only sticking in to try and win Ohio to help get it to a contested convention. Same with Rubio and Florida
>>
>>66385828
This
>>
Kasich is essentially running for Vice President.
>>
>>66385828
hes actually really helped Trump tho

i feel like the party may kill him
>>
>>66385828
ah, thanks
>>
>>66385684
i never heard of the guy until 2 days ago
>>
>>66385684
He's stumping Trump that's why
>>
the dude is getting serious face recognition by sticking in this, in addition to whatever tactical maneuverings might be going on.
>>
>>66386260
me too that's why i was asking, look to >>66385828
for the answer
>>
File: rcp.png (46 KB, 874x464) Image search: [Google]
rcp.png
46 KB, 874x464
>>
>>66385684
Kasich is the only great running candidate with a good plan. Too bad the average citizen of the US wants to see mudfighting rather than a great plan.
>>
>>66386695
damn!
>>
>>66386921
>good plan
WWIII? How is that a good plan?
>>
>>66387147
I know Trump supporters want to be besties with Russia, but it's only gonna bite you in the ass and you know it. US had to go 180 on their current plans in Syria which would make the US an untrusted allie for Europe. But if you guys wanna support Assad out of nowhere, be my guest.
>>
>>66385828
Rubio will not win Florida.
>>
>>66385684
OHIO
>>
>>66387651
US has to go 180 I meant, my apologies
>>
>>66385684
Well in one sense of things I have to respect him sticking through in the thick of it. Its like you know your gonna lose sometimes, but you dont quit like a bitch, y'know? Waiting for the nominee to be officially decreed before he heads home.
>>
>>66387651
Kek. Fuck Europe. The average US citizen doesn't give a fuck what Europe thinks.
>>
Because Ohio, OP. He's slightly more interesting the Rato and the Sweat Box. I'd rather he stay in than those two.
>>
>>66385828
Try is the key word. Kasich is a blight upon Ohio and he only won reelection because Fitzgerald was pretty much a who.
>>
>>66387651
You mean we'd have to support a secular dictator instead of terrorists? Oh no, what will our satellite states think? Maybe they'll even make us leave NATO, the organization completely orchestrated by us. We'd be really vulnerable to.. uh, Canada.
>>
>>66388579
yeah i do respect him for that, but i don't think he's got a chance, even at his goal of Ohio.
>>
>>66385684
He's trying to buy something. Most likely a trump vp pick.
>>
>>66385684
To take Ohio from Trump. The establishment wants him to stay in, and he will be rewarded for it.
>>
>>66389022
Probably, seeing as he hasn't been bashing trump like the others have been (at least not as much)
>>
SANDERS BTFO
>SANDERS BTFO
SANDERS BTFO
>SANDERS BTFO
SANDERS BTFO
>SANDERS BTFO
SANDERS BTFO
>SANDERS BTFO
SANDERS BTFO
>SANDERS BTFO
SANDERS BTFO
>SANDERS BTFO
SANDERS BTFO
>SANDERS BTFO
>>
>>66388699
Fair enough Average Joe

>>66388947
No shit, I hate the shit the US and Europe (licking the US ass) are doing now, but do you really think a 180 would be the solution?

And I'm curious now, who do you guys support in the running for president at the moment?
>>
File: johnkike.jpg (342 KB, 578x693) Image search: [Google]
johnkike.jpg
342 KB, 578x693
>not wanting to start ww3
>>
>>66389022
>>66389219
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-quick-cuts/watch/kasich-i-m-with-harry-potter-637765699831
>ignore sauce
>kasich please have said dark side in relation to harry potter and not star wars on purpose please
>>
found another source ... http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/05/politics/john-kasich-harry-potter-dark-side/

"Kasich, however, hasn't always steered clear of attacking other candidates. In late November, his campaign released an ad effectively comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis."
>>
File: Kasich-NRD-600.jpg (223 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
Kasich-NRD-600.jpg
223 KB, 600x465
>>66385828
Boom /thread

We don't want another rhino, we are fed up with GOP establishment.
>>
>>66386695
Tonight proved that the polls don't mean shit.
>>
>>66386695
he could easily lose to Trump there and is only splintering Rubio. It is clear now that Ted needs to be taken down and stopped.
>>
>>66389755
The soonest we can do a 180, the better. What's the sense in continuing a mistake? Stubbornness?

I want Trump as a signal to the establishment that we're tired of their shit.
>>
>>66386065
he said on the oriely factor he wont accept a VP spot.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.