[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inbreeding by country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: CYgpsurUsAAUKsL.png (92 KB, 863x475) Image search: [Google]
CYgpsurUsAAUKsL.png
92 KB, 863x475
Isn't this hilarious?
>>
a color of grey is missing statistics.
>>
But the liberals told me that dumb redneck Southern US conservatives fuck their cousins all the time, and that Muslims have a rich and superior culture!
>>
Argentine propaganda.
>>
>>66383868
Oh thank god, i thought we were more inbred than the Poles for a second.
>>
Sauce?

It is a facf that scandinavia has a lot of inbreeding, it is a taboo to speak about it here btw.
>>
>>66383717
By what criteria is this measured?
And what do the numbers actually say? petcentage?
also, nice source

>inb4 achmed
>>
>you will never fuck your sister

Sounds hot, then again I don't have one.
>>
>>66384265
According to google:
>Cousin marriages (second-degree cousins or closer) in the world, in percentage (%).
>>
>>66383717
What is the scale? 50+ what?
>>
>>66384536
%

more than half of all paki marriages are between first cousins. it's like this even in uk.
>>
>>66384520
>cousins
it's obvious then. islam allows cousins.
it's no sin for mudslimes
>>
>>66384770
>allows
in pakistani culture it's encouraged
they have huge rates of retardation and birth defects in uk
also notice how ugly pakis are
>>
>>66384265
http://consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
>>
>>66384121
>It is a facf that scandinavia has a lot of inbreeding
sauce?

and are we talking cousins or siblings
>>
>>66385011
>>
>>66383717
this is pretty well known.
The old laws here said that you had to be as far out as 7th cousin to hump here. I'm not sure if that's right in anglo, but that's damn remote.

Pakis and shitskins do very often merry their fucking first cousins. It's evident here with shitloads of inbreeding related illnesses such as clumpfoot and other deformations.

They refuse to give up on this sick shit and swear to their pedo books, fucking disgusting shit. It's also one of the so many reasons to gas all of them.
>>
>>66384121
>t is a facf that scandinavia has a lot of inbreeding
no
the royals did this as all european royals
there has always been strict laws on this here

You prolly thought jokes were real, they are not kek
>>
>>66385651
we joke about it, ie calling the neighbouring hated counties as inbreeds etc like that. I think he took it lit. The laws have always been really strict on this. It said 7th cousin. When there was people on greenland they had to reduce this to damn I don't remember 6th I think, sorry I don't sauce on me here. I got it in books here somewhere.

The royals however have been doing this, as the other europoor royals did
>>
>>66386833
yeah that makes sense. America and especially the south gets a lot of shit for inbreeding, but it seems we have some of the lowest rates overall which is even surprising to me. i'm guessing it's a similar thing there. you guys have your "villagers" or some shit that are known for inbreeding, but it's all memes
>>
>>66383717
What is, cunt?
>>
File: ca.gif (368 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
ca.gif
368 B, 16x11
>>66387773
'ello there cunt
>>
>>66386472
http://www.thelocal.no/20150413/norway-child-agency-seizes-children-to-combat-inbreeding
>>
>>66383717
USA STATISTIC IS BULLSHIT
I WOULD KNOW
I GREW UP WITH 3 FAMILIES OF INBREDS AT MY HIGH SCHOOL

THEY'RE NASTY FUCKERS. I TRULY HOPE THEY ALL DIE.
>>
>>66388037
>posting some retard-level conspiracy shit with no proof
not an argument
>>
>>66383717
>implying you dont have that one hot cousin you would love to nail
>>
>>66383717
Kek after being told this by /pol/ every story I read in news about ME has someone marrying their cousin
>>
>>66388458
It's a news source from Norway, there's plenty of other newspapers reporting it.

Want me to post them so you can dismiss them as well? Or do you want to google for yourself, or are you going to take my word for it?

Chose.
>>
>>66383717
>Jews and Muslims

Incest confirmed for non-cuck
>>
>>66383717
>Britain that low
shits fake
>>
>>66389186
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptarchy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England

No Pedro.
>>
Googled 'inbreeding somalia'
Didn't get stats but got a few articles about insanity right away, stating that 1 in 3 Somali's is insane because of inbreeding.

Considering they are grey on OP's map i conclude OP's map is not complete
>>
>>66383717
Fuck, Burkina Faso! Get a Tinder account or something
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.