[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Liking Donald trump Seriously this is a fad. Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 2000x1000

Liking Donald trump

Seriously this is a fad. Can't stump the trump videos are fun but that's about it. Trump is losing popularity just like Bernie because the sane voters are fighting back.

All trump is good for is a few laughs and keks and soon he will go back to his ivory tower and resume his stupid deal making life as a glorified real estate agent and his fake wife and kids.

A vote for trump is a vote for uncertainty and despair in all markets. People are going to psychiatrists claiming to have trump anxiety already. He doesn't know what he's doing.

He didn't even know what the Geneva convention was when talking about torture and how he would do worse things to people. That is a perfect foreshadow of what his presidency would be like - "uhh uhh I didn't know uhh. Guess I'll just do something else that's nicer uhh. Everyone what do I do uhh I wish I were back at trump tower selling condos to rich people uhh"
>>
Told so hard they can't reply and must be on the floor trying to get up after that bombshell.
>>
Better to have a fool then a villain.
>>
>>66379888
Is that what psychiatrists are telling their patients.
>>
>>66379062

Who gives a shit. If he keeps up his antics in office he'll be impeached. Both the Dems and the GOP hate him. People keep thinking the president is this end all ultimatum.
>>
>>66380463
Oh. So that's what psychiatrists are telling their patients with trump anxiety.
>>
>>66380615
>>66380325

Is this some form of projecting? I don't disagree with you.
>>
>>66380991
Listen best buddy. Talk about the original post and quit shitting with me.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8x_5zx1ejg
>>
>>66380991

Relax.
>>
>>66379062
Shut the fuck up faggot! you're making us look bad!
>>
>>66381799
Trump makes himself look bad. Don't you see that.
>>
>>66379062

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>>66381799

dont worry we know some leafs are cool
>>
>>66379062
Kill yourself shill
>>
File: ultimate cuckery the website.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
ultimate cuckery the website.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>66379062
back to the gas chamber you go
>>
>>66384286
Australasians are shitposters so you can't tell people what to do. Ask America first.
>>
>>66384394
why are canadians the biggest cucks on this board
>>
>>66379062
Shut up Ted cruz
>>
>>66379062

Shoo shoo Reddit shill
>>
>>66381341

Stop samefagging, we have IDs on this board
>>
>hurr durr anyone that disagrees with my opinion is a shill for another candidate

/pol/ kill yourselves
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>
We can't predict what will happen in an election. Not with any certainty.

The possibility of president trump is real, and very worrying.
>>
>>66379062
You voted for weedman and now he's going to fuck up your shit. Enjoy your out of control spending you fucking cuck.
>>
>>66383742
This is a paki troll collecting 33 cents per shill over paypal. You're a fucking canadian . minf your fucking business, shill for your own shithole giving you asylum.
>>
>>66385476
Ohhhh fear causes outbursts. Did my post scare you. Read it again and agree with it.
...Anonymous (ID: Sg3CsywS)
03/05/16(Sat)20:48:31 No.66379062
149 KB
149 KB JPG

Liking Donald trump

Seriously this is a fad. Can't stump the trump videos are fun but that's about it. Trump is losing popularity just like Bernie because the sane voters are fighting back.

All trump is good for is a few laughs and keks and soon he will go back to his ivory tower and resume his stupid deal making life as a glorified real estate agent and his fake wife and kids.

A vote for trump is a vote for uncertainty and despair in all markets. People are going to psychiatrists claiming to have trump anxiety already. He doesn't know what he's doing.

He didn't even know what the Geneva convention was when talking about torture and how he would do worse things to people. That is a perfect foreshadow of what his presidency would be like - "uhh uhh I didn't know uhh. Guess I'll just do something else that's nicer uhh. Everyone what do I do uhh I wish I were back at trump tower selling condos to rich people uhh"
>>
>>66381341
Didn't you read the reddit post? You have to use a VPN. Apparently Bernie will buy one for you, so go ask and then come shill.

At least put some effort in to it faggot.
>>
>>66385864

What is with the influx of these underage redditors, it's ridiculous tonight
>>
>>66386225
I don't know him
>>
File: zgpvWTi.gif (2 MB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
zgpvWTi.gif
2 MB, 800x576
he'll make america great again just you wait and see
>>
>>66385233
>Vegan Trap...

Uhh, you should probably just kill yourself already.. No matter what you do, how much hormones you take, you'll never be the gender you wanna be. You're destined to slowly grow more and more depressed until you finally eat a bullet. Just get it over with, you know you've disappointed your family. You know any friends you have that aren't mentally unstable like yourself, only pretend to care because it's socially unacceptable to disown disgusting things like you. We had to pass laws to make people tolerate your dissociative disorder..

Tl;dr Become an hero. Maybe you'll be born right in the head, in the next life. Pic related.
>>
Oh fuck off, Reddit, you are really starting to smell shittier than usual. Crawl back to your cuck shed and let your wife ride the bull
>>
>>66386451
Then buy a VPN, unless of course you berned though your life savings trying to elect a commie..
>>
>>66379062
I'm ashamed to share a country with you fucking nation traitor.
>>
>>66388345
Go watch your dog run away for 500 miles
>>
File: 1456770245738.jpg (2 MB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
1456770245738.jpg
2 MB, 1951x1188
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.