[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kansas: The Wizard of Politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: Flag-map_of_Kansas.svg.png (139 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
Flag-map_of_Kansas.svg.png
139 KB, 1280x688
In half a century of Democratic primaries, Kansas has been a 100% Perfect predictor of the eventual Democratic Nominee for President.

In the past two primary elections (2012 and 2008), Kansas has voted for the candidate who would eventually lose the republican nomination.

Tonight:
Republicans: Ted Cruz
Democrats: ?

How 50 Years of Data May Help Predict Party Nominations
https://onlinebusiness.american.edu/blog/presidential-primary-predictions/
>Though there has been a great deal of hype surrounding these early contests, the data suggests that the most accurately predictive primaries are yet to be held. Although Super Tuesday is a big day in the election cycle, the 11 states in which Democratic primaries are held on that day, and the 12 in which Republican contests are held, don’t appear to carry as much weight as other states when it comes to the data’s crystal ball. None of these states have accurately predicted the eventual party nominees 100 percent of the time. For Republicans there are seven states with a perfect record—they’ll be hosting primaries between March 5 and June 7. For Democrats, the only state with a perfect record is Kansas, which holds its primary on March 5.

United States presidential election in Kansas, 2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Kansas,_2012
>Rick Santorum 15,290 51.2% 33

Kansas Republican caucuses, 2008
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_Republican_caucuses,_2008
>Mike Huckabee 11,627 59.58% '36
>>
Kansas is a jesuslard state. It was long assumed that Cruz was going to win this caucus.
>>
File: WTF.png (79 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
79 KB, 720x710
Read "How did Kansas allocate its delegates in the past?" to understand the history of recent presidential primaries. You think the Democratic Party with their superdelegates is bad? Wait until you read this.

How did Kansas allocate its delegates in the past?
http://www.ksgop.org/#!frequent-questions/c1a8i
>>
>>66372377

1984: Kansas Republican State Committee sent all delegates allocated to Reagan.

1996: KS Republican State Committee directed that all delegates be allocated to Bob Dole.

2000: KS Republican State Committee, unable to hold a caucus on such short-notice, sent all delegates unallocated. They all voted for George W. Bush.

2004: Kansas Republican State Committee sent all delegates allocated to George Bush.
>>
Bernie won, Trump v. Bernie will be the fight of the century. Either way, establishment private interest in our government has already metastasized.
>>
>>66374037
If berncuck wins, then I'm moving to chile
>>
>>66372377
I've posted this already in the general but I think it's worth reposting.

Let me tell you what happened at the Kansas caucuses today. I got there around 11AM and the line was out of the building and stretching into a nearby neighborhood. I was told by a staffer that it would be two hours before I could vote because of "slow computers," which is some real bullshit since we use paper ballots but I guess they were using an electronic voter database so whatever. Voting was only open from 10AM to 2PM. Anyways as I waited in the two hour line to vote Cruz supporters, who are rude and disgusting as fuck by the way, tried to sell me a bunch of shitty Cruz stuff, a bunch of shitty Billy Graham stuff, and one of them even tried to get me to sign up for Amway. Finally after wading through an ocean of bullshit I got to vote, but I saw at least a dozen people show up that wanted to vote but couldn't afford to wait two hours.
>>
>>66374835

You ought to relay your experience to the Kansas GOP to let them know that they need more caucusing locations in your area.

Good on ya for waiting for so long.
>>
File: lawrence.png (317 KB, 578x358) Image search: [Google]
lawrence.png
317 KB, 578x358
>>66371285
As a resident of Kansas who voted for Bernie today.

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT

He got twice as many votes as Hilary at my location. And it was apparently hilarious in Lawrence.
>>
>>66371725
>Kansas is a jesuslard state
Not so much.
>>
>>66375369
FUCK GUTMAN!
>>
File: M0yVJv3.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
M0yVJv3.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>66374384
an if trump fascists win I'm moving to mexico
>>
File: Democrats Zero.png (111 KB, 1199x613) Image search: [Google]
Democrats Zero.png
111 KB, 1199x613
Kansas Democrats are so LOW ENERGY that they have yet released their vote counts.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/kansas

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/mar/05/primary-caucus-results-kansas-kentucky-louisiana-maine-nebraska

http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/ks/Dem
>>
>>66375962
Well I can tell you the results from my location.

Bernie won 4 delegates to 2.

literally zero votes for De La Fuente or O'Malley
>>
>>66374835
We had almost the same experience but showed up at 9 am and got out at 1130 am.
One Cruz voter in particular was vicious to other linestanders and the volunteers.
Also the Westboro Baptist Church was there to whore for the cameras and a bunch of Rubio supporters were circling Century 2 and blasting mexican music and flying the flag of Mexico.
I don't know how they thought this would further their cause.
Hopefully after this clusterfuck they'll move to a primary election over a caucus. A lot of potenial voters left after they saw the unbelievably long line.
Lastly, the KSGOP screwed up badly in their preparation. I've warned them that this event made them look like idiots.
>>
>>66375287
I'm going to write them a letter because those old fucks won't read an email, but I don't know what good it will do. Frankly we're already barely a caucus since we have "vote and go," I don't see why they couldn't just have polls open all day so they don't get backed up like that.
>>
>>66376696
I know what you mean, the Cruz people are ridiculous. I was wearing my MAGA hat and one old bat came up to me and asked me if I'd given up on God. I'm alright with a little bible thumping but honestly Cruz is the most unchristian candidate that has run for office in a long ass time, I don't get how he's fooling these people.

The Rubio people at my caucus had like three tables full of displays, books, and a bunch of other real professional looking stuff. I think they were paid staffers but nobody was talking to them and they were quiet and polite compared to the Cruz supporters.
>>
>100% right half of the time

Such a way with words. Do you work for CNN?
>>
>>66377223
You must agree though that it was a disorganized mess. They had volunteers but they should have had some signs for line management. It was unclear where you were supposed to go and no guidance was given beforehand as to the advantage of pre-registering or early voting either on the ksgop website or the news.
>>
>>66377940
My location was a complete clusterfuck, it was at a school and people were just parking anywhere, like on the grass and playground and stuff. Inside we were in a line that snaked around the building and once you got into the gym where you actually voted it split off into like 5-6 lines that were really fluid and disorganized. I don't know how they could have fucked up this badly, they should have just had paper printouts of voter rolls for the county or at least just stored the list on a local drive or something so they weren't sitting there for five minutes for each person waiting to get a result back.
>>
>>66376696
So the white guy from cuba is enough for them to raise the mexican flag? I'm confused...
>>
File: Kansas Democrats.png (105 KB, 1178x611) Image search: [Google]
Kansas Democrats.png
105 KB, 1178x611
Bernie Sanders actually did it!

Democratic 100% Reporting
Delegates Allocated: 1/37Delegates
B. Sanders 57.3% 22,376
H. Clinton 32.3% 12,593
M. O'Malley 10.4% 4,074
R. De La Fuente 0.0% 0
Uncommitted 0.0% 0
>>
Any republican candidate that wins South Carolina, New Hampshire, and Nevada has historically won the nomination
>>
>>66380194

It's a La Raza thing. He's Hispanic, they are Hispanic. "Hispanics gotta stick together (even at the expense of American patriotism)."
>>
File: file.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
>>66380367
>M. O'Malley 10.4% 4,074
>>
>>66371285
>muh Cabelas
>muh richfags
>muh Oak Park mall
>muh leavenworth
>muh Dodge City
>muh Lawrence
>muh Speedway
>muh Legends

Kansas sucks ass
>>
>>66375613
Perhaps "TruCons" (TruCucks) was the better term.
>>
File: Kansas Election Fraud.png (224 KB, 756x1516) Image search: [Google]
Kansas Election Fraud.png
224 KB, 756x1516
Unrelated to this election but interesting nonetheless.

A mathematician may have uncovered widespread election fraud, and Kansas is trying to silence her
http://americablog.com/2015/08/mathematician-actual-voter-fraud-kansas-republicans.html

2008/2012 Election Anomalies, Results, Analysis and Concerns
http://madisonvoices.com/pdffiles/2008_2012_ElectionsResultsAnomaliesAndAnalysis_V1.5.pdf
>>
>>66382742
Oak Park Mall is about 89% Mexican now.
>>
File: 1456033151427.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1456033151427.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
>>66386407
So is dodge...
>>
Just a reminder both 2008 and 2012 delegate winner for republicans failed to get the nomination.
Kansas is a bad predictor for republicans while good predictor for democrats, according to OP.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.