[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eat shit, Reddit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
Eat shit, Reddit.
>>
I've lost all faith in American politics. Rooting for Kasich as he's the least shit out of both parties but he won't win.

Yup, typical politics.
>>
>>66353306
Kasich will bomb kebab forcing us to accept massive kebab refugees.
>>
>>66353615
Or we could not.

Enough of this world police bullshit pls
>>
>>66353001

Say it with me:

Ted Cruz is a forced meme!

Ted Cruz is a forced meme!
>>
File: XFUCKREDDIT.jpg (380 KB, 900x474) Image search: [Google]
XFUCKREDDIT.jpg
380 KB, 900x474
>>
>>66353001
How did you know I was from reddit?
>>
Why are they attacking Trump and not Shillary
>>
>>66353742

You're so very wrong.
Start dropping bigger bombs.
Make these fuckers capitulate and throw away their bullshit god.
You're ripping a bandaid off really slowly.
Time to Japan these motherfuckers into our vassal states.
>>
I stand with Rand
>>
>>66354309
>the average conservative voter
No thanks, not looking to kill innocents and have the entire world hate us even more.
>>
>>66353001
>>66354251

>Praise Cruz

>Six million cruz threads.

Jeez, normally I don't believe in raids but this one is pretty obvious. Guys it's our board, just make pointless threads and slide all these reddit-cruz threads. Seriously. I'm about to go make like 12 pro-Trump threads.
>>
>>66353742
He's a war hawk. Check his record.
>>
>>66354611
Who's the least likely to wage war?

They're all fucking crazy. Also I don't want to vote democrat because the two decent ones already dropped out (Webb and O'malley)
>>
>>66354296
Because Trump is the Dem's biggest threat. Hillary will beat Cruz easily in an election with record low turnout and probably some violence mixed in.
>>
File: ALLAHUGRANDMA.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
ALLAHUGRANDMA.gif
993 KB, 317x178
>>66353001
EAT
SHIT
REDDIT
YOU
LAME
CUNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eraBfcM0x9Y
>>
>>66354178
Trump was a forced meme and look at him now cuck
>>
File: shills2.png (47 KB, 864x442) Image search: [Google]
shills2.png
47 KB, 864x442
I'll just leave this here..
>>
>>66353001
Don't worry, neither ted or Donald will win, instead you will have lizard Hillary :^)
>>
I AM THE LAW, ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_sRb0uQ7A
>>
>>66354611
to be fair, he was against going into Lebanon.

He flip flopped on Assad and said we shouldn't go after Qaddafi, he's a little confusing but he said he liked James Baker who was good.
>>
>>66354812
Hillary has the second highest unfaborability of any presidential candidate ever, guess who is 1st?

Your "god emperor" is a con artist whose words mean as much as a degree from trump university.
>>
>>66355056
They even conceded their memes are sub-dank, what cucks.
>>
>>66353001
This should be stickied.
>>
>>66353001
>Reddit supports Ted Cruz
Trump fans are getting pretty delusional now
>>
>>66353615
>>66354611
>>66354772
Trump literally wants to kill innocent civilians on purpose. He will start a huge war if he does that
>>
>>66356303
Who do you like
>>
>>66356188
I'll bet you like bernie dont you. The man without a chance.
>>
>>66354906

Okay newfag apparently you don't know what a forced meme is. No one "forced" Trump, it was organic, if you weren't here since yesterday you can see the growth over time. With this Ted Cruz shit there is no growth, it's out of fucking no where. That's how you can tell it's forced.

I'm not going to let you ledditor-cross-posting fucks ruin this for us.
>>
>>66356119

Seconded. We have a rule against raids right? How come we have no protection against raids?
>>
/pol/ doesn't belong to Trump, it's a right winged sub and for a while Trump had the most support, now Cruz is catching up and people here can't stop screaming shill.
>>
>>66353001
TO ALL REDDITORS:

Bernie is a cuck. He failed you. He could have destroyed Hillary and gone after her like Trump goes after people, but he won't because he's busy prepping the bull (Hillary's mechanical dildo see-saw). You should be mad at yourselves for wasting your own time and money on such an establishment cuck.

And yet here you are trying to influence the election for the establishment by interfering with the godking.

You work for the establishment now; you're working against everything you did to help Bernie. Think about that for a second. You are a cuck. Grow a pair of balls before it's too late.
>>
File: cruzforcedmeme.jpg (89 KB, 363x668) Image search: [Google]
cruzforcedmeme.jpg
89 KB, 363x668
>>
>>66357255

If this doesn't say "forced meme" I don't know what does. Same fucking picture and barely any content in the threads.
>>
>>66354251
Which subreddit is that?
>>
>>66357074
Based. Spread this like wildfire
>>
>>66353001
I used to be an anti-Trump shill, but I base my morality and most important decisions on singular happenstance episodes. The anti-Trump shills did this one thing involving a baby and a microwave, and I thought, this time they have gone too far. What do you guys think?
>>
>>66353306
Kasich is garbage he would get destroyed by hillary.

You saw how he answered the question on a gay couples wedding cake.
>>
>>66357799
I would bet money that it is a post made by someone from /pol/ to send everyone into a frenzy.

If so I say well done.
Well done indeed.
>>
>>66357799
/r/sandersforpresident
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.