[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people vote for Cruz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: fags.png (10 KB, 216x223) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
10 KB, 216x223
why do people vote for Cruz?
>>
traitors

and people dont understand that he wont win against Hillary

if Trump loses this electrion you will have democrats for the next 8 years cause Hilliary will run for a second term

you are literally holding the knife against your own throat threatening to kill yourself right now, good job Maine and Kansas
>>
He's the go to bible thumper for fucktarded christfags.
>>
>>66352604
Trump flip flopped on the whole H1-B1 visa.
>>
>>66352604
Kansas = Iowa 2.0
>>
Rigged to go to brokered convention. If it goes to the convention. The dream is dead.
>>
>>66353106
literally nobody cares about h1s
>>
>>66352604
He's a smug asshole but he doesn't flip flop. You know where he stands even if you don't agree with him.
>>
Mental retardation
>>
First Stage of Grief: Denial.
>>
>>66353279
People care about Trump losing his 'straight talker' image. It's important.
>>
>>66353106

No he didn't. He -never- said he would ban all immigration. He said he was against illegal immigration.

>spin those lies, tell those tales, still wont work, your shilling fails.
>>
>>66352604
the joke is on the liberals, Cruz is even more extreme than Trump

all the anti-trump liberals- "what have we done..."

Cruz will build wall but WONT let anyone back in
>>
>>66353106
I think more people cared about the tapes. Then they got released and nobody cared again.

This whole thing seems pretty fishy. Didn't Cruz get booed off stage at an event earlier TODAY? What is even going on?
>>
>>66353295
He's flip flopped more times than any candidate on either side.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/cruz-consistent-conservative-not-so-consistent-n481996
>>
>>66353106
Cruz supports a 500% increase in H-1B, enjoy the smelly bindis taking your jobs.
>>
>>66352604
Said it in the last thread. bible thumping, child fucking hicks.
>>
>>66352604
http://americablog.com/2015/08/mathematician-actual-voter-fraud-kansas-republicans.html
>>
>>66352604
Wait did people actually think Drumpf would win the nomination? hahahahhhahahahah
>>
Bible thumper states, who ever says Jesus the most tends to win them
>>
There is no way cruz could win in the general election. Even his own daughter doesn't like him. So it is perplexing why people are nominating him. why not vote for kaisich instead?
>>
>>66352604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0BBdmPoG3M

they're retarded and uninformed, it's that simple
>>
>>66353517
Cruz won't be building anything. First thing he will probably do is import more cheap labor from the third world. I'm sure his friends at goldman sachs would love it.
>>
>>66352604
He's an actual conservative
>>
>>66352604
They are hoping he'll fulfill biblical prophecy and bring about the End of Days. Seriously, look up Christian Zionism.
>>
>>66352604
Because trump flopped and not flopping was his biggest strength and now people are changing because of that one mistake
>>
For the exact same reason he managed to win Iowa... Evangelical hicks.

Thankfully, because these hick states have little population, they also have little delegates.

I think all of the midwest combined has less delegates than California.
>>
File: RATO.jpg (36 KB, 750x431) Image search: [Google]
RATO.jpg
36 KB, 750x431
PRAISE JESUS!!!
>>
>>66352604
Kansas is so irrelevant politically its not even funny. Believe me, Kansas, it'll be forgotten before Tuesday. The second the clock turns 7:01 am on Tuesday Kansas is ancient history. No serious presidential candidate has ever given a fuck about Kansas.
>>
>>66352604
Because Trump is a retarded, egotistical, baby. I find it incredibly delicious that Trumpfaggots are getting knocked off their high horse.

Who knows, Trump might learn something from this loss haha who am I kidding?
>>
It was rigged. 51% is ludicrous, there is obvious fraud going on.
>>
Why is he winning? Get out there and vote you fucking faggots.
>>
>>66352604
Republicans support actual conservatives.
Who knew.
>>
>>66354445
>THE PERSON I WANTED TO WIN DIDN'T SO IT WAS RIGGED!
/pol/ acting like complete children as usual
>>
how is the huge difference to the polls not more of a topic?
What is the 20 points lead in Florida worth?
>>
>>66355256

To be fair, that is really astounding for a primary vote. Even factoring in the obvious hicks going out to throw their bibles at the vote button.
>>
Jesus
>>
>>66355440
Florida is an open primary not a caucus so no shenanigans there. Cruz only wins the caucuses.
>>
>>66353106
Most voters probably don't even know what that means. Kansas was expected, Maine's the shocker (so far).
>>
>>66352604
MUH UNBORN BABIES
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 798x1000
>>66352604
So all this shill hub bub today..... And rato only netted 11 delegates in a caucus state?

Are we being raided?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK