[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People keep saying "the establishment hates Cruz".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1440713989293.jpg (208 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1440713989293.jpg
208 KB, 750x500
People keep saying "the establishment hates Cruz". Is that even true? If so, why? His policies and attitude seem identical to the G.O.P. establishment.
>>
Everyone hates Cruz. Some of them happen to be part of the establishment.
>>
>>66340571
It's not the establishment, it's everyone.
He's literally the Hillary of the GOP, minus the treason charges.
>>
>>66340900
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>66340900
Are you implying the democratic establishment doesn't like Hillary? If so, I agree with >>66341089
>>
>>66340571
Establishment shills say that so idiots will vote for him. The guy is literally owned by Goldman Kikes and the very first thing he would do as president is open the border to shitfugees and claim he had "a change of heart" as he did with nearly all of the other policies he flip flopped on.

America is fucked.
>>
File: smarm.png (432 KB, 695x466) Image search: [Google]
smarm.png
432 KB, 695x466
>>
>>66341202
He's saying that Cruz and Hillary both have a unique talent for being unlikable.

It would be interesting to see them run against eachother. I would expect the lowest voter turnout ever.
>>
its don't no one likes him besides hard core evangelist. Cruz is Israel First America Second.
>>
>>66341473
>He's saying that Cruz and Hillary both have a unique talent for being unlikable.
Hillary is unlikable to us, but unfortunately a lot of people view her as a motherly figure.
>It would be interesting to see them run against eachother. I would expect the lowest voter turnout ever.
Definitely. Trump or Bernie would bring out radicals from both sides, while moderates like Cruz and Hillary would excite little interest.
>>
>>66341089
Look at his history you retarded shit, he only started acting in a 'good' way when he began his run for president, all the time before that he was a manipulative, self-centered shit.

>>66341202
Sorry, he's more hated by the respective party's establishment, but he's just as hated by the general party member as is Hillary.
>>
>>66341563
>israel firster

how do politicians get away with this kind of shit?
do not their constituents give a fuck that their politician is putting a foreign nation ahead of the american people?

time for an uprising in washington.
>>
>>66340571

He is the establishment's pick for an anti establishment candidate. I believe that without Trump in the picture he would be used to rally the base, and after Yeb or Rubot won more delegates he would bow out and endorse the usual establishment guy.

If he gets the nom and surely beats hilldawg we won't be making america great again and his demagoguery will be linked with conservatism to wash out state and federal legislators.

I can't say I trust him to actually follow through with any of his plans, but I'd like to think he would stick to his guns regarding the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>66341677
> a lot of people view her as a motherly figure.

Look at Dem voting turn outs, it's ridiculously low. She's hated by a majority of her party, I believe polls have stated that 35% of the Dem party are self-labeled "never Clinton"
>>
>>66341677
A lot of democrats hate her too. Not the establishment types who matter though.
>>
>>66340571

It's obvious it's all BS. He's a fucking nobody whore for the Jews and Neo-Cohens. He will do anything they ask of him in exchange for 4 years.
>>
>>66340571
do you seriously not remember the government shut down he orchestrated?

do you not remember how useless and self destructive that ended up being for republicans?
>>
>>66341785
>and surely beats hillary

he wont beat her though, because her rabid libshit fanatics outnumber his meager following.

if Cruz (or Rubio) gets nominated, expect 8 years of shillary
>>
GOLDMAN
>>
>>66342287

I don't think so, she has too much baggage and everyone in swing states are either so pissed at the Ds in general they will fight through a hurricane to vote against her, OR they are so disillusioned by obama et al they won't bother waking up on a sunny day to vote.

Hildawg's only person she might have been able to beat was Yeb. Honestly if the black vote wasn't counted until the general he would do better than she will.
>>
His policies and attitude seem identical to the G.O.P. establishment.
Abolishing the IRS
A flat tax
Opposing the gang of eight
Opposing Obamacare
Securing the border
Defends Constitution

the establishment hate Cruz more than Trump. Trump has stated he is a deal maker, Cruz is a true believer who has shown he will never compromise his beliefs.

If we see a surge in Cruz's delegate count, the establishment will begrudgingly shift support behind Trump. The will never support Cruz over Trump; they see Cruz as a modern day Barry Goldwater in the 64 election.
>>
It's not as simple as him being pro or anti establishment. He's just slimy and unlikable.
>>
>>66340571
People keep saying that because Jews thing buzzwords are a dank meme when they're really just a bastard child of an overdone slogan and a bad idea.
>>
Jesus his face is disgusting.

Sure we have some funny looking politicians, but he is physically revolting.
>>
>>66340571
Canadian spic rat please die.
>>
>>66343653
>not loving booger eaters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BNtP7tN8I
>>
The establishment really wants Rubio because he's their Obama. A token they can prop up to bump up voter turnout among minorities.

Do you think anyone is going to show up to vote for Cruz?
>>
>>66340571
Probably because (not that I like him) he doesn't compromise his values like the Cuckservatives that are the establishment right now.
>>
>>66340571
No, they love him. They love anybody who has even a tiny glimmer of a chance to dethrone the God-emperor.

Consider for a second that the establishment is so fucking anti-American, they have to consort with straight up ineligible canadians because ACTUAL, ELIGIBLE Americans will not go along with their plans for the country. It's your civic duty to lynch party officials.
>>
>>66340571
It's a ruse. Ted is Sheldon Adelson's shabbos goy. Trump is just a shabbos goy for DNC new york jews.

The Doctors were our only hope. You let them down /pol/
>>
>>66340571
Cruz is a legitimately hateable person. Everyone in Princeton hated him too. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you believe if you're a creepy douche
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.