[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Why does everyone call Trump racist because he wants t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 48340389.cached.jpg (30 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48340389.cached.jpg
30 KB, 800x500
"Why does everyone call Trump racist because he wants to protect the border!?"

Because he is an actual racist. In the 70's he told landlord in his properties to bar blacks from renting.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/15/doj-trump-s-early-businesses-blocked-blacks.html

>In the 70's he along with his father instructed landlords to deny potential renters of colored. They would do this a number of ways. This included instructing the landlord to attach a blank piece of paper to the application with a big letter C on it, presumably for "colored" so they can be denied or to give black applicants fake applications

>The way he was caught was through the a equal housing group sending "testers" where on the same day they would send white and black applicants to see if there was a difference in responses. Black applicants were informed no units were available while on the same day, several instances where white applicants were informed there were several empty units.

>In one case of testing, a black husband and white wife team did some testing. The black husband was interested in a two bedroom and was told there was nothing available. The white wife on the same day inquired about 2 bedrooms and was informed 2 units were available

>The final kicker was that when ask in the press about this, Trump claimed that they were trying to force him to take in welfare recipients, while several landlords corroborated each other in stating that the rule from the Trumps was to deny specific races of applicants, even if they had the money for the apartment and welfare was never an item of discussion during the process

>An indian man was also almost denied housing until the donald found out he had ties to the UN and they approved his application
>>
>>66333683
>thedailybeast
>>
>>66333740
its not an opinion piece tard. This is stuff you can go find in numerous places. I just picked the most accessible link through a google search. He settled out of court and agreed to terms after being found guilty of discrimination.
>>
>>66333683
Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>66333683
He was just starting up his business. Of course he was going to try and minimize risk as much as possible. I don't think he was being racist so much as being a realist. Obviously he can afford to deal with a few bad tenants nowadays with his deep pockets.
>>
>>66333683
>In the 70's he told landlord in his properties to bar blacks from renting.
How is that a bad thing? From what I gather, blacks are bydlo tier in your country and this action shows he's a smart owner of property that wouldn't want it damaged.
>>
>>66334065
lol... wow at the excuses.

It wouldn't be a big deal if you faggots didn't sperg out everytime he was called the R word. He should just embrace it and you should too.
>>
>application with a big letter C on it, presumably for "colored"

A for best applicant
B for ok
C for worst

it's got nothing to do with race, liberals confirmed for stupid
>>
>>66333683
The jews still do that and no one on the left seems to care.
>>
>>66333683
>wanting to rent to potential dindus
Being a business owner means ignoring social conduct and doing what makes you profitable. He's a smart man.
>>
>>66333683
niggers must be gased
>>
>>66333906
>believing anything about a controversial figure's past supported only by internet sources
>>
>>66334156
Even if you are justified in taking an action like that, in the future they usually come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>66333683
he just wanted to be sure rentals would be paid at the end of the month
>>
>>66333683
> inb4 muh lawyers
Orange nigger couldn't successfully sue the kike Doctor that fucked up his hair plug job
>>
Landlords to this day hate black tenants.
"Racist"
Everyone's racist against blacks.
Maybe blacks are the fucking problem?

Yes, blacks give you more trouble if you are a property owner.
They
-Lower property value
-Destroy property
-Don't pay on time
-Make excuses and try to hide from payment etc
>>
>>66333683
already discussed and debunked.

One day you'll just have to accept that somebody isn't a racist just because you don't like them.
>>
>>66334899
Share this debunking.
>>
File: Detroit streetview.jpg (1006 KB, 1280x1708) Image search: [Google]
Detroit streetview.jpg
1006 KB, 1280x1708
>>66333683
>>
>>66334607
>they usually come back to bite you in the ass
Except it hasn't. Trump's still as stong as ever while the establishment scrapes the bottom of the barrel for excuses NOT to Make America Great Again.
>>
>>66333947
>>66334065
>>66334156
>>66334300
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Housing_Act

The only reason he's not rotting in prison is because of the statute of limitations
>>
>>66334184
What the fuck would you do, faggot? Fall for the le smiling black man face? You'd get dicked over later. I have several times. The only blacks I take seriously are grumpy old black men.
>>
>>66335099
>decide who you want living in property you own
>people think you should be put in prison for doing so
Kill yourself commie scum.
>>
>>66335099
Go buy rental property and rent solely to blacks. Go ahead, try. Let us know the results. I know several landlords who already know the answer.
>>
>>66335609
>the law doesn't apply to me or my heros
Back in your grave, Nixon
>>
>>66335937
>le I'm a successful well-connected businessman posting on pol meme
Ok Scottie
>>
>>66336057
My landlord owns over 20 properties through out the city. He is also a family friend. I'm one of his only white tenants. Nogs have dicked him out of 3 months at a time. He needs to call cops to get them out and in other instances they steal the appliances.
>>
>>66335943
>the law sends people to prison for picking and choosing who they trade with
Let me clarify - kill yourself *delusional* commie scum.
>>
>>66333683
70s was a long time ago.
>>
>>66336372
So you're the only white tenant. What is the race of the rest of the Tenants. How does he make money if every single black person he rents to has dicked him out of money.?

Smells like bullshit hyperbole anecdotes anon to win an argument on the internet.
>>
>>66333683

He's a businessman. Black people are poor. Money before ethics.
>>
>>66336437
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Housing_Act

>facts aren't facts if I can ad hom commie as a rebuttal
>>
Discrimination doesn't equal racism.
>>
>>66333683
to be white is racist
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 780x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 780x533
>>66337232
Fucking saved
>>
>all evidence is based on hearsay

TOTALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT THIS TIME FOR SURE
>>
>>66335099
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Housing_Act
Lol you can't go to jail for FHA violations
>>
>>66333683

Everyone is racist
>>
>>66336557
They pay sometimes. Let's say 4 months into the lease. They they don't pay. For 3 months. Hell, he told me he got 300 over the course of 3 rent cycles. That's 300 out of 2400-3000. That's bigger logic. Any rent is enough rent. As to why he rents to only blacks? It's all he can get , his properties are in neighborhoods that turned black over years time.

Things are happening outside your bubble.
>>
>>66337363
he's ironically parrotting leftist narrative about how racism no longer means discriminating against people because of their race, you dope
>>
>>66333683
It's ok, he's evolved on the issue.
>>
File: black jack.jpg (67 KB, 345x264) Image search: [Google]
black jack.jpg
67 KB, 345x264
>>66333683
Because Roman Catholic and Mexican is a race.
>>
>>66333683
>wanting to rent to niggers

So Trump is as smart as I thought he was, thanks for sharing op!
>>
>>66334311
Not all jews are bad. It's mostly the zionist Jews that cause problems.
>>
>>66334607
>thinking this is in any way an actual problem for Trump compared to his vast success as a businessman now
People already think he's racist anyway, what does it matter?
>>
>>66338102
It will be a problem for him in the general.
>>
>>66334156

Because in America you have to pretend to not hate niggers.
>>
File: 4xSNZio.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
4xSNZio.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>66333683
>>
>>66333683
thanks for this rare Trump, bro.
>>
>>66334720
This.

Even mexicans are better than blacks. They try to cram 10 people into one apartment, but they pay on time and they usually repair their own shit. Blacks do nothing but complain and try to find ways to not pay.
>>
>>66339151
What a fucking disgusting sjw pos. Why did you block out his name, fucking wenches.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.