[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are bait bike/ bait car programs racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (375 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375 KB, 750x1334
Are bait bike/ bait car programs racist?
>>
>>66332384
They're a good idea, people who steal bikes and cars are subhuman trash.
>>
Only if they deliberately target black neighborhoods
>>
>>66332622
>implying this is a bad thing
>implying niggers shouldn't be conditioned to not steal shit
>>
>>66332622
eh?
even there they only target criminals
>>
>>66332384
Sacramento is utter nigger tier, there should be a bait bike program on every nigger infested corner.
>>
>>66332622

This isnt the 60's anymore, there is no segregation.
>>
>>66332384
such operations boarder on entrapment regardless of the race of suspects
>>
>>66332384
>It's racist to not let us steal
>>
>>66332622
>targeting areas with more crime is racism
>>
File: ^^.jpg (81 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
^^.jpg
81 KB, 770x770
>>66332384
Yes, because niggers are too immoral and stupid to not steal. They literally cannot help themselves because they have the brain of chimpanzees.
>>
The gypsies stole a bike from me few years ago. I still can't let it go. I hate gypsies since then.
>>
What the fuck, just don't steal the bikes you stupid niggers
>>
>>66332384
Have they thought of just not stealing bikes?
>>
Are the bait bikes just unlocked, unparked bikes waiting to be stolen?
>>
>>66332384
>stealing bikes is a stereotype
>stop arresting our boys for stealings bikes
>>
>>66332384
This sounds like a good idea for a prank, like that video with bike attached to elastic, except these should have laptop batteries hidden under the bike seat.

Soon as the nigs have travelled ten meters on the bike, literally shock their ass back off of it
>>
>>66333322

checked
>>
>>66333985
Actually that's a video already too. It was pretty funny. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>66334153
You literally have trips in your id...
>>
>>66333985
https://youtu.be/NX9wHZSRTl0

>>66334325
Praise Kek.
>>
Bait bikes should have explosive seats and handlebars. Stop the problem permanently.
>>
>>66332384
Bait watermelons would be racist.
Bait bikes are fine.
>>
>>66332384
We have been using these for a while. It works. And yes, you do end up catching mostly niggers and muslims, because, spoilers, niggers and muslims are thieving bastards.
>>
>>66332818

If the bike had a "free bike" sign on it, sure. How is a bike sitting around inducing someone to steal it? What's hard about the concept of "if it isn't yours, don't touch it".
>>
>>66334394
Its either niggers or mexicans in the company of niggers. Hearty keks all round
>>
>>66332384
>its racist because we cant stop stealing yo

>>66332818
no it doesnt

entrapment requires police wrongdoing.
>>
Actual investigator here. There are SO many misconceptions about crime and the law and legality that your typical normie spouts off as fact

>>66332622

These investigations and operations generally take place in areas where there is the highest crime. A bike, an intangible object, cannot be racist or discriminate. The only thing that will get you arrested in this scenario is committing theft. The argument against undercover operations is usually that "the individual would not have committed the crime under otherwise circumstances" and this is not the case here. A thief would have stolen a bike, regardless of it's owner, should it be found in his general vicinity.
Placing the bike in a particular area cannot be construed as theft, as it is not feasible to place a bike in every area in every neighborhood and to monitor results.

>>66332736

This is the correct answer. These investigations do not take place for no reason. Investigators have some sort of information that leads them to conduct operations in that area. If there is a higher density of reported crime in a particular area, that area will surely be targeted for investigations.

>>66332818

This is the typical normie response, despite it being completely factually incorrect. In fact, misinformation and ignorance such as this is the *exact reason* why BLM has an issue with these investigations: They feel that they are being set up. This is *not* entrapment at all, and courts will always rule in that favor. For entrapment to occur, the individual must be coerced or placed in "a situation where the individual would not otherwise commit the action." Finding an unlocked bike does not fall under the definition of coercion, nor does place the thief in a situation where otherwise he would not steal a bicycle. However, because every black who graduates highschool thinks they are a lawyer now for some reason, they believe such programs are entrapment. (cont)
>>
When you see a guy riding one bike while holding the bars of another, effectively riding both bikes, how likely is it that one or both bikes are stolen?

Cause I see that all the time in Utah and I'm not sure if I should report it or not.
>>
>>66335021
>leaving an unattended bike is police wrong doing apparently
>>
>>66332622
>THE BIKE MADE ME STEAL IT
>>
>>66332793
implying niggers and spics dont self segregate
>>
>>66335208

Hey man just because it has pink tires on doesn't mean its asking for it

#notallbikes
>>
>>66335100
>finding an unlocked bike does not fall under the definition of coercion
agreed, an unlocked bike does not become entrapment because a cop deliberately put it there because it's identical to an unlocked bike that wasn't put there by the police
>>
>>66335102
>Cause I see that all the time in Utah and I'm not sure if I should report it or not.

More than likely its stolen

But reporting stolen bikes is pretty much useless, police don't care about stolen bikes, and unless you have a very distinct bicycle, there is no chance you are getting it back (unless of course you get it back yourself)
>>
>>66334394
I always wonder how long it actually takes them to get a bite.
>>
>>66335580

Well the roads in utah are all bike-friendly so my thinking is if I wanted to report one I'd say what street he's on followed by what direction he's going because our grid system is based.
That and a description of the "youth". It would be possible to catch them.
>>
>teach men not to rape

*cheers from feminism*

>teach niggers not to steal

"DASS WAYCISS"

?????
>>
>>66333668

The operation could be conducted in different ways by different agencies, but the way the investigation is generally done is by leaving a bicycle unlocked in an innocuous place, while under surveillance by law enforcement agencies. Once an individual takes the bicycle and leaves the immediate area with it, they are shortly pursued and arrested for theft.

>>66333985

What's funny is, the action of "booby trapping" your property actually *is* illegal, but I think most people against being arrested for it would rather their chances on booby trapped property than dealing with law enforcement.

>>66334541

Again, illegal, especially for private citizens to do.
>>66334562

Now this is actually an interesting argument that they could actually have if that were the case; however I still believe they would lose the argument in the legal realm because of the previous factors I described in the first post

>>66335102

Think logically: why would someone be driving with 2 bicycles? More than likely it is stolen, but more than likely the police cannot do anything to fix it, as even if the perpitrator was apprehended, he more than likely will not volunteer information in his guilt, including where he acquired the bicycle. This is hard for police to follow up on, and generally won't be investigated.

>>66335497

Yes, this is exactly why, as well. The scenario does not offer an inclination of coercion, nor does it offer any circumstances outside of daily activity, nor are there any circumstances where an individual could argue it was for his own protection that he stole the bicycle. For entrapment to occur, one of the above must be true
>>
>>66336134

Unless that bike in question had been reported stolen. But I see your point. Note that it is ALWAYS darkies and mexicans doing this.

The missionaries always ride bikes in groups.
>>
>>66335497
Do you normally take things that don't belong to you without the owner's permission?
>>
>>66333985
>guAC
hi jeb
>>
>>66332384
What's a baited car/bike exactly ?

do you leave your car/bike unattented after you boobytrapped it ?
That seems like a pretty hardcore and down right terrorist thing to do... Do people really do that in america ? You guys are insane...
>>
>>66336458

The police will literally get a vehicle, attatch a tracking/disabling device to it, and wait for it to get stolen by a would-be thief.

It gets thieves off the streets, and is generally a good thing.
>>
>>66336458
>leave bike
>wait for some nigger to steal it
>arrest nigger for bike theft

I don't see a problem with it. I don't know why blacks can't seem to stop stealing bikes.
>>
File: 1455194197231.jpg (52 KB, 432x450) Image search: [Google]
1455194197231.jpg
52 KB, 432x450
>>66332384
Kek
>>
>>66336651
>>66336579
oh, so no explosives involved...
Well that seem like an ok thing to do.
If people don't know that they shouldn't steal or can't stop themselves from stealing they deserve to get caught.

I support bike baiting.
>>
>>66336821
>no explosives involved...

yet
>>
File: instakill_dumbness.gif (2 MB, 420x252) Image search: [Google]
instakill_dumbness.gif
2 MB, 420x252
>>66335100
>bike
>intangible object

So these are imaginary, metaphorical bikes we're dealing with?

Go back to college Ossifer...
>>
>>66334394
Ahh that's magnificient.
>>
>>66335960
>>66335960
>It would be possible to catch them.

i'm not saying it isn't

I'm saying police don't care enough about stolen bikes to TRY and catch them

Seriously, call the police and tell them your bike was stolen, unless your town has an incredible police force, they won't even show up to talk to you in person
>>
>>66334394
thank you for that video m8.
>>
>>66332384
Jailing the thieves who demoralize the working blacks is not at all a bad idea. How long does it take poor people to save up so that their children can take their bikes to school? Answer is, a hell of a lot longer than it takes to steal those bikes like a worthless bitch.
>>
>>66336350

Yes, thats true. Because there are many other situations that could explain the bikes, it is another reason why law enforcement usually won't follow up. If it is reported stolen, then police have more inclination to investigate. If you call it in, they probably won't even respond.

>>66336458
see the first part of this post
>>66336134
>>66336821

Police also do this with vehicles, as well.

>>66337218

You know what I meant and you're choosing to split hairs to be difficult. I'm not a police officer, either.
>>
File: invisible_bike.jpg (55 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
invisible_bike.jpg
55 KB, 600x432
>>66337218
>>
>>66337896
That kid actually became paralyzed from that
>>
>>66337218
I'm willing to bet he didn't walk away from that one. Or ever again.
>>
>>66332818
It would only be entrapment if undercover cops were going up to passerby and trying to convince them to steal the bike. Just leaving a bike in a public place and arresting anyone who tries to steal it is not entrapment.
>>
>>66338233
might be a quadriplegic from the way his arms went limp
>>
>>66338545
Lock the bait bikes up, even if it's just with a chain. Now no one can argue that they mistook it for a lost/free/discarded bike.
>>
>>66338233
Doesn't look like it would be enough to to break cords.
>>
>>66332384
am I missing something, or is saying that these programs are racist itself super racist because it implies that black people can't help but steal bikes?
>>
>>66339240

Why? How can someone argue that they construed the bicycle as "free" property? This notion is ridiculous. Under the same principle, people who's homes are burglarized may have "inadvertantly" offered their property "for free" because they didn't lock their doors.

You cannot take property that doesn't belong to you, period.

Why is this a difficult notion for some of you to understand?
>>
>>66339792

This is essentially what it's saying. They double think that liberals do to rationalize this racism is by projecting their racism on investigators by saying "you guys are only targeting us because we are black" while completely ignoring concept that bikes cannot be racist and only thieves can steal bikes. Thievery is not defined by race, either, only the act of stealing defines it.
>>
File: nigger bikes2.jpg (272 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
nigger bikes2.jpg
272 KB, 2272x1704
>>66332384
>is it the bike's fault that a nigger stole it?
>>
>>66340413

>if a nigger steals a bike an no white is around to see it, did he commit a crime?
>>
>>66340525
a crime is only a crime if you get caught.
>>
>>66332748
Can confirm.
Downtown sacramento is diet San fran tier with their sjw shit.
Funny thing about it is all the hipster faggots in downtown sacramento ride their faggot hipster ten speed bikes everywhere. I hope they boycott this so all the nigs steal the hipsters bikes.
>>
>>66339240
If you are a kid and you ride around with your bike, get off it and take a leak behind a tree, come back and see your bike gone. What do you thin has happened? A free giveaway?
>>
>>66337422

I would have to argue that the SLCPD is extremely competent and helpful if you're white and not homeless.
>>
>>66332952
Muzzies stole mine. Haven't had a bike since..
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.