[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should alcohol be legal, but not MDMA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: øl.jpg (31 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
øl.jpg
31 KB, 540x300
Why should alcohol be legal, but not MDMA?
>>
Beer = White

MDMA = nigger shit
>>
>>66331968

False

>>66331906

It should be, but there probably would be more widespread abuse if it were legal. Pure mdma is fucking good.
>>
Rave/Techno/Jungle/Drum&Bass/House music are all poison and a threat to society.

MDMA just further encourages it.
>>
It's teen night again on /pol/
>>
>>66332098
>>66332149
/thread
>>
>>66331906

Alcohol has been around for millenniums and is a cultural component of Europe and America.

MDMA got cooked up by some fags 25 years ago.
>>
>>66331906
There's no good reason for any drugs to be illegal.
>>
>>66332340
Even krokodil?
>>
>>66331968

Nah, pretty white. Crack is the only real nigger drug AFAICS.
>>
All drugs should be legal.
>>
>>66332473
That's just crap homemade...something, I can't remember what. The point is nobody would use low-quality homemade knock off shit if they could get the good shit.
>>
>>66332763
Including krokodil?
>>
Disgusting junkies.
>>
>>66331906
Because it was discovered before and it has deep roots in the economy and culture of every country in the world
>>
do some research dude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Wood_(born_1980)
>>
>>66333876
Another death caused by drug disinfo distributed by the state. She died from drinking too much water, not from the drug itself. No doubt she had been subjected to anti-drug propaganda in school telling her that she would be likely to die from dehydration if she took ecstasy.

We have our own shameful case of the same thing happening: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Betts

Just think how many lives have been destroyed by the war on drugs.
>>
>>66332900
no reason to do krokodil when normal opiates are legal
>>
>>66332098
I like house. I don't want to hear some junkie yell about bull shit or some faggot okay a guitar and sing about a girl
>>
>>66332094

At least if it was legal you would know what exactly what you're getting. Part of the reason you see so many 'MDMA related' deaths is because its often cut with other shit (or not even MDMA at all).
>>
man cant hear the real shit without molly.dancing is like meditation. it fucks with your brain trough
>>
File: 1456925780687.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456925780687.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>66334305
How can you die from drinking too much water?

also irish case http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0123/762437-teen-drugs-cork/
>>
>>66337716
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16614865/ns/us_news-life/t/woman-dies-after-water-drinking-contest/
>>
>>66332900
Krokodil only fucks people's shit up so badly because it's made in shit conditions and not purified. People end up injecting contaminants from other steps in synthesis like red phosphorous and hydrochloric acid. Pure krokodil would be relatively safe
>>
>>66331906

Make them both illegal IDC. I'll still use both... Hell i'll make my own Alcohol and sell it in the black market.
>>
Most people consume alcohol responsibly and enjoy a beer or two on occasion. What exactly is the MDMA equivalent of grabbing a beer after work?
>>
>>66338448

>What exactly is the MDMA equivalent of grabbing a beer after work?

>implying people who seriously take MDMA have a steady day job

The equivalent would be getting out of class on a Friday after skipping all of the morning lessons due to the hangover, then chomping down some fast food before clocking out on X for the next 24 hours at some garage rave where there aren't any clocks.
>>
File: crocoisgoodorya.jpg (382 KB, 1500x1600) Image search: [Google]
crocoisgoodorya.jpg
382 KB, 1500x1600
>>66338158
>do you have beer?
>no sry but a little bit croc
>isnt that this shit that let your body fall apart
>no man this shit is purified
>>
>>66331906
cause we've got enough people with mood disturbances already
>>
>>66338448
>teetotaler faggot

Eat shit homo.
>>
>>66331906
alcohol shouldn't be legal
>>
>>66331906
moderate drinking actually increases lifespan
moderate MDMA use causes depression and early dementia

literally the stupidest question I've read this week
>>
>>66331906
The production and consumption of alcohol is a human tradition going back millennia that contributed greatly to the rise of civilization.

MDMA is a meme drug that nobody will do in 10 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (852 KB, 1189x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
852 KB, 1189x1300
>>66331968
MDMA was invented by a white man, and white rave culture embraced the drug well before hip-hop ever did. Fun Fact: Many religious leaders promoted the use of the drug when it was first introduced to the public.
>>
>>66331906
Assuming alcohol should be legal, MDMA should be legal. But that assumption does not hold because all drug users (yes alcohol is a drug) are degenerates who deserve the death penalty.
>>
File: 1328082745728.jpg (37 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1328082745728.jpg
37 KB, 251x251
>>66339927
>rave
>>>>>culture
>>
>>66339927
although a white man did invent it, the man in the picture you posted is not the inventor.

Alexander Shulgin only discovered the psychoactive effects of MDMA, the actual synthesis of the drug dates back to the turn of the last century in Germany; shortly before the formation of the Weimar Republic
>>
i take mdma very rarely. but i recommend it to shy people it released somethin in me. the byefect is you fall in love with the drug
>>
>>66340567
Beats the fuck out of modern culture, wanker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eTfl6Hat1U
>>
>>66338885
>moderate drinking actually increases lifespan
>moderate MDMA use causes depression and early dementia

The point is, you can enjoy a cold beer in summer, merely for its taste. You are not seeking the effects of an intoxication.

With MDMA you are just looking to be intoxicated with it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCFMvbBZjuA
>>
>>66340754
While he wasn't the first, Shulgin synthesized it for Dow independent of the earlier Merck research.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3nkA0rrxKc
moderate mdma consumption means having at least a month between doses, and for some even that is too short
also, no reason why a person doing molly occasionally would not function properly in society, the only problem is that people cant control themselves which leads to false stereotypes
i personally think that molly is one of the best drugs but whatever
>>
>>66331906
It shouldn/t
>>
>>66341040
im already depressed tho
>>
>>66337716
It's not that the water is inherently poisonous, but rather that too much of it causes a fatal imbalance in your electrolytes and all the other good shit that keeps your body and brain going.

It's incredibly rare as you have to drink a truly excessive amount of water.
>>
>>66342787
cross 3 tabs of acid and mdma and never do drugs again

depression gone
>>
>alcohol is fine
>mdma has somewhat of a defense
>marijuana is still considered degenerate
This board is full of shitters.
>>
>>66337716
You could choke or get water poisoning.
>>
>>66331906

Only retards try to say alcohol is worse then other drugs. You have to consume a lot of alcohol to get fucked up while you only need to take one hit of most illegal substances to get the same effect.

Not being a binge drinker is fun and safe. Only alcoholics or drug addicts try to pass off alcohol as dangerous
>>
>>66347079
>Not being a binge drinker is fun and safe
Oh boy burning my throat and fucking my liver sure is fun!
>>
>>66347265
>burning my throat
gtfo underage
>>
>>66331906
They should be legal but there should be extensive education on both. MDMA is great but it can really destroy your brain from overuse.
>>
>>66331906
>Why should alcohol be legal
It shouldn't be, but it costs more to make it illegal.
>>
>>66348276

>It shouldn't be, but it costs more to make it illegal.

Alcohol is impossible to make illegal because alcohol is the product of fermentation which can occur spontaneously in organic substances.

It's not a question of money, it's a question of common sense.

Besides, alcohol is part of our culture in the West and the prohibition was just pure stupidity in America.
>>
>>66349221
>Alcohol is the product of fermentation which occurs naturally
You can't be fucking serious. Everyone knows that, when someone talks about alcohol they obviously mean alcoholic beverages.
>Prohibition is just stupidity in America
That's what I was talking about.
>>
>>66349667

I was using it as supporting evidence to emphasize just how impossible it is to "ban alcohol".

It's an organic compound that gets produced by fermentation, in order to "ban alcohol" you would need to find a way to sterilize an entire nation which would result in an ecological disaster.

People who support prohibition of alcohol are fucking retarded. The middle east really needs to reform islam to allow alcohol and pork, since they were banned due to health concerns that are now outdated by technological advance.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.