[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro-Serb Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
''The Clintons have made a mess in the Balkans and Kosovo. Look what we did to Serbia in an aerial bombardment from a safe height. Those same Serbs rescued American pilots in World War II.

It is a mistake that we bombed a nation that has been our ally in two world wars. Clintons believe that was a success, and I find it shameful.
I extend an apology to all the Serbs for the error of American policy, primarily Clinton’s. We need allies in fight against Islamic terrorism who have combat experience fighting this evil - and that in Europe are the Russians and the Serbs.

If I become the head of America the foreign policy will change the course that has until now often been wrong. "

Source: http://newswatchreport.com/item/228551_donald-trump-it-was-a-great-mistake-to-bomb-the-serbs-who-were-our-allies-in-both-world-wars

Also, leader of the ''Serbian Radical Party'' Vojislav Seselj backs Trump saying that all Serbs living in the USA should vote for him

Source: http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-radical-party-chief-seselj-urges-support-for-donald-trump-01-04-2016

So, what will happen to the Balkans if Trump gets elected? Will a new war break out, for Kosovo? Will he just let Serbs do what they do best? Lets try to foresee the happening.
>>
second bump
>>
Bump. Very interesting idea
>>
Fuck Clinton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ
>>
>>66330539
THANK YOU BASED TRUMP
>>
>>66332232
Top kek, when did this happen? During the bombing?
>>
>>66332335
yeah i think so
>>
As a Serb, I approve. He gets my vote
>>
>>66332469
Chicago?
>>
>>66332335
yeah this was during bombing, we organized events like this lel
>>
>>66332618
Kek, this is why I love your nation, you fucking cunts. You people are so sure about your place in this world, your children are born red pilled.
>>
>>66330539
Albo here. Still support Trump but he has no idea of the geopolitical layout of an obscure place like the Balkans. He'll do the right thing once confronted with reality.
>>
>>66332527
Nope, but nice guess. Washington. I'm surrounded by fucking Bernie cucks
>>
>>66332746
Thanks, Hans. We'll make Germany great again.
>>
This fucking guy. Just gets better and better. Hopefully he gift wraps Clinton's aids having ass and air drops him to the Serbs.
>>
>>66332956
Balkans is a mess, for sure. But why do Albanians want two states? You have a country - its called Albania. Dont be gypsies. You can be based.
>>
As a serb with american citizenship. Rest assured i am voting for trump.
>>
>>66330539
>has cousins who probably raped and bayoneted serb women

nah I woulnt be too crazy for him if i were you
>>
>>66333361
>>has cousins who probably raped and bayoneted serb women

NATO never sent ground troops in 1999, only air force.
>>
>>66333247
I think the name of the game is regional stability. Serbia being relevant was and will always be a Ruski project for the area which will naturally make other countries uncomfortable. Kosovo is just a small part in taking away power from Russians ultimately.
>>
>>66330539
balkans would be great again.
>>
>>66334800
Just like Albania is an Austrian/German project to keep away Serbia from the sea...
>>
>>66334908
this desu
>>
>>66330539
So wait - he's going to want Serbia stronger again. He says this is because they have experience in dealing with Islamic terrorism.

Will he also want Germany stronger again given our experience in dealing with Jewish usury?
>>
>>66335166
I doubt we have a problem with the Jews now senpai..
>>
File: tapu.png (108 KB, 408x389) Image search: [Google]
tapu.png
108 KB, 408x389
>>66330539
>this man will be president
>>
>>66335020
>Austrian/German
And Italian. I have no illusions about this. Ethno-linguistic isolated small populations don't fare so well historically. See Basques (don't even have a country) Armenians (genocided, displaced) etc.
>>
Serbs are objectively the best of the balkan posters, I respect you guys, sorry for willy bombing your shit.
>>
>>66335753
Dont fuck this up.

>>66336031
True, Croats are based too.
>>
>>66330539
>ITT: Idiots

Try googling the quotes with the date sent before December 2015, and you get no results. So the interview happened in December 2015 right? Except there was no Larry King interview with Donald Trump in December 2015.
>>
>>66336122
Ive seen a few croats spouting bullshit on here, probably just shitpost, but serbs always have great posts/threads.
>>
>>66336209
You are the idiot.

Here, CNN source. He said all this in October 8th, 1999.

http://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/10/08/trump.transcript/
>>
HVALA, CAR TRAMPIĆ
>>
>>66336598
Are you retarded? None of the quotes in the OP are in there. Seriously, do you not even know how to press CTRL+F?
>>
>>66336673
BOG TI DAO SRECE
>>
File: Seselj Tramp tweet.jpg (33 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Seselj Tramp tweet.jpg
33 KB, 320x240
>>66337299
SRBIJA TE NIKAD ZABORAVIT NEĆE
>>
>>66330539

he never said this.

>>66336598
this is from '99 and he says he would have put troops on the ground instead

"allies for two world wars" is literally a pre-internet meme that only serbs know about

i don't even understand who's shilling who at this point
>>
>>66338255
Proofs?
>>
>>66338590

google you fuckin moron
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.