[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should I vote for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
I can't decide whether I should vote for Gary Johnson or Hillary/Bernie. The thing is, I hate Johnson, but I really care about the libertarian party and want to see it flourish. I may not be a fan of all of Hillary or Bernie's proposals, but they offer more than Johnson does. Should I vote for the candidate or the party?
>>
>>66324616
You should vote for Trump you fucking faggot
>>
>>66325148
I don't like Trump.
>>
>>66324616
What's wrong with voting for someone who believes what you do? Why the fuck would a libertarian vote for Sanders or Clinton?
>>
>>66325351
Because Gary Johnson is a Republican piggybacking off of the Libertarian party to prolong his failed career. He tries get votes by heavily pandering libertarian issues. He shills gay rights like crazy even though the vast majority of us don't care. Plus, he supports private prisons and opposes body cameras, which goes against what many libertarians want. He's a candidate even more meme than Sanders/Trump.
>>
Bumping for input
>>
>>66324616
Why the fuck would a libertarian vote hillary? On some level I get sanders even though that's also retarded. But wtf hillary is the most anti libertarian candidate currently running.
>>
File: Austin Petersen 2016.png (424 KB, 997x644) Image search: [Google]
Austin Petersen 2016.png
424 KB, 997x644
If you're a libertarian, check out Austin Petersen.

t. The Lonesome Austin Petersen Shill

>copypasta incoming

Austin Petersen’s philosophy is that of a classical liberal, in the style of our third President Thomas Jefferson: fiscally conservative, and socially tolerant. Austin will fight to restore limited government values, and help create jobs by lowering barriers to entry into the marketplace.

Taking Over Government To Leave Everyone Alone
http://austinpetersen2016.com

Meet 2016 Presidential Candidate Austin Petersen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMfq50y6uOU [2:26]
>>
File: Austin Petersen 2016 Info.png (792 KB, 750x3800) Image search: [Google]
Austin Petersen 2016 Info.png
792 KB, 750x3800
>>66327501

>Would you like to know more?

Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate Austin Petersen's Platform Explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEluv14XKIQ [45:23]

Taxes and Spending with Presidential Candidate Austin Petersen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GX1V4hZpSk [2:48]

Related: 6 Ways To Fund Public Services in a Libertarian Republic
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/6-ways-fund-public-services-libertarian-republic/

Petersen 2016 Military and Defense Policy Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_KjnAs_heE [3:40]

Libertarian Petersen offers constitutional solution to ISIS terrorism
http://www.examiner.com/article/libertarian-petersen-offers-constitutional-solution-to-isis-terrorism

What is "Free Banking?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-PUf-hArdQ [15:56]

>end copypasta
>>
>>66327153
In some cases, yeah. She wants the same kind of gun control that Trump wants. I personally believe in cheap or "free" healthcare and education, so I may not be the most upper-wing libertarian ever. I mainly want justice reform, which Hillary would do a better job of than Johnson.
>>
>>66325309
>>
>>66325309
consider suicide
>>
>>66327743
But I don't want to vote for Trump.
>>
>>66327809
vote for Trump you fucking faggot
>>
>>66327795
>>66327848
But I want to vote for a candidate that I support more than Trump.
>>
>>66327968
vote for Trump you fucking faggot
>>
>>66327809

Not even for the presidential primaries?

My voting strategy is influence the primary election in hopes to send a message to the establishment. In the general election, if I don't like either the Democratic or the Republican candidates I vote libertarian, to, again, send a message.
>>
>>66327968

Might as well throw your vote away then. A lib will never win and Bern's not gonna make it. Unless you somehow like Hillary ID go Trump or Cruz, whoever makes the repub nom. I don't know a single person who voted for Obama that even wants Hillary. The people that support her are beyond stupid.
>>
>>66324616
Vote for the candidate that best reflects your policy considerations not a party.
>>
>>66324616
Definitely Hillary. Who wouldn't want a president who'll continue and expand Obama's drone wars, invade Yemen and Libya while doing to feminism what Obama did to race relations domestically.
>>
Dumbass LOLbertarian fucktards are the reason Hillary will win. I will bet you a thousand dollars Gary johnson won't win.
>>
>>66324616

Are you the 1%?
Vote trump
He promises tax cuts on the rich. Years later the country won't have money to fund it's projects and taxes will raise anyway when our budget deficit goes to hell.

Are you not the 1%?
Vote sanders
He promises free education and healthcare in exchange for higher taxes primarily on the rich. You will have a fairer chance and your kids will too. With better opportunities you are set to earn more money than under trump to offset paying more taxes.

Hate america?
Vote hillary. I don't need to explain. You know her and her husband
>>
>>66324616
>>
>>66328134
The thing is, this is a double-edged sword. I can give a middle finger to the government by voting for Trump, or I could give a middle finger to the people by voting for him. Whether he wins the primaries, however, doesn't change the fact that the government and people won't see eye to eye.
>>
>>66328179
You said the same thing about Romney 4 years ago.
>>
>>66328200
Thanks for the info. I hope you're right.
>>
trump 2006:

>“I think it’s a great time to start a mortgage company,” Trump told a CNBC interviewer in April 2006, adding that “the real estate market is going to be very strong for a long time to come.”

trump 2015:

>trump told MSNBC last July that he had known the housing market “was a bubble that was waiting to explode.” “I told a lot of people,” Trump said. “And I was right. You know, I’m pretty good at that stuff.”

trump the CHUMP!

Fuck this clown.
>>
>>66328680
Yeah it's like deja vu reading these threads.
>>
>>66328495
I'm not a Democrat, so I can't vote for Bernie in the prelims, but even then it seems hopeless for his campaign. I'm talking specifically between Hillary and Johnson, though.
>>
>>66328680

I had no say in the matter four years ago, I was 15. Now that I'm 19 and can vote I have a say in the matter. And I would've probably voted Romney just because of Obama's poor policies and raising of the national debt. I don't think it really matters though, somehow Hillary will win the election.
>>
>>66328497
But I don't like Trump.
>>
>>66328914

Did you or are you going to vote in the primaries?
>>
>>66329006
Welcome to Political Science.
>>
>>66324616
i get bernie but if you seriously consider hillary then your can not possibly care about libertarian party.
>>
>>66328497

Get fucked trumpshill
Go back to your containment pro-trump thread
>>
>>66324616
Real white men don't vote, they race trait with libertarian girl.
>>
>>66329093
Unless there's a libertarian primary that I just don't know about, it doesn't look like I can. I will if I can, though.
>>
>>66328680

Also I meant lib as in libertarian. But I realized that probably would make no sense.
>>
>>66328914
Read your original post.
>>
File: PresidentialMap1.png (107 KB, 986x517) Image search: [Google]
PresidentialMap1.png
107 KB, 986x517
>>66329192

Check your state's libertarian party website for primary election information.

Some states may not hold a LP primary election due to ballot access.
https://www.lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map
>>
File: 1453235193817.png (13 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453235193817.png
13 KB, 800x600
tfw no lolbertarian gf to post pissed python together with
>>
>>66329328
I'm not sure if I follow you, senpai.
>>
File: 3752814.jpg (69 KB, 520x535) Image search: [Google]
3752814.jpg
69 KB, 520x535
vote strategically

also
>libertarian
>voting for hillary clinton ever
>>
>>66329783
>libertarian
>voting for Johnson ever
He's as much of a shill as Hillary is.
>>
>>66324616
vote for God son, Vote for God. Man's evil and so needs to have their kingdoms of hell destroyed forever. Happily that pebble has broken off from the mountain's and is starting to tumble towards the feet of the iron and clay part of the statute. And what persons are we to be to survive into this new era? Pray earnestly and find out.

vote for Christ to be your ruler and survive into the new system, vote for man and see your world end in fire and death.

tl;dr, Vote for Christ or despair and die.
>>
>>66324616
Holy fuck she is so annoying. Just kill yourself please, familia.
>>
>>66329391
I just checked, and it doesn't look like there will be a primary in Utah.
>>
>>66325309
its more like you like globalism
>>
File: cF0m4Or.jpg (24 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
cF0m4Or.jpg
24 KB, 548x618
>>66330550
Sorry. I live in a first world country. We don't believe in fairytales here.
>>
File: Kate Bush.jpg (122 KB, 774x998) Image search: [Google]
Kate Bush.jpg
122 KB, 774x998
>>66329993
>Johnson
>a shill
i have not been following Libertarian party politics for a while, idk what you're talking about, iirc without at least 5% of the vote they will not get into the debates and will never win anything, Gary Johnson will never be president anyways. Personally in the general i would vote for the Libertarian party unless you live in a swing state to try to reach that 5% for future elections.
>>
>>66330686
I wish more candidates supported Trump's wall idea, but I can't vote for a guy just because he'll build a wall.
>>
>>66331259
You make a good point. I don't know how, but maybe another candidate could steal the libertarian election seat.
>>
How about John McAfee? He's a libertarian candidate.
>>
>>66331719
He's a quack. Anyone who piggybacks off of the Libertarian party to gain traction has lost my vote.
>>
>>66324616
Anyone who's serious about running for president in the US will run as a Democrat or Republican. If you want independent/third party candidates to become competitive in the future, your best bet is with Bernie.

http://www.americanews.com/story/politics/2016/02/22/bernie-sanders-calls-out-two-party-system

I can tell you right now Gary is certified unelectable.
>>
>>66332211
But if looks like Bernie won't be on the ballot. What then?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.