[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fucking idiots think gump hates big business are "cares"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: trumpet.jpg (38 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.jpg
38 KB, 600x388
You fucking idiots think gump hates big business are "cares" about your miniscule asses.

He doesn't hate Wall Street or big business. That's the sewer that gave birth to him. He could no sooner hate that than he could hate himself.

gump BTFO yet again
>>
>>66323587
Hehe nervous liberal scum?
>>
>are "cares" about your miniscule asses
>are "cares"
>are

Kill yourself, nigger.
>>
trump the chump actually had his jew create a website to convince us he is not a con-man.

http://www.98percentapproval.com

What a fucking joke this chubby bitch is.

Fuck trump.
>>
>>66323587
You have to go back.
>>
>>66323798
*his jew lawyer
>>
>>66323587
>leftists

kill yourself
>>
He's a real estate guy not a wall street guy

totally different beast
>>
>>66323798
I don't understand why liberals are making such a big deal out of this. It's an ongoing case that hasn't even been ruled on yet.

Is this really the best they got?
>>
>>66324026

You mean like in hilary's case?
>>
>>66323587
Wall Street and real estate go hand in hand m8,
Good luck trying to retire with Bernia's liberal diarrhea.
>>
>>66324125
You have to pay denbts.
>>
>>66323587
>He doesn't hate Wall Street or big business.

But Wall Street and Big Business hate him, and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>66324125
>compromising national security is exactly the same as attempting to teach spoiled rich kids.

Libtard detected
>>
>>66324026
>ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN
>Categories: 1954 birthsAmherst College alumniHarvard Law School alumniJewish American politicians
every fucking time.
>>
>>66323587
>He doesn't hate Wall Street or big business
No shit. He just wants everybody to play fair.
>>
>>66324276
>Wall Street and Big Business hate him

PROOFS?

>>66324413
>moving goalposts

republishit detected

>spoiled rich kids

PROOFS?
>>
>>66324675
it's not moving goalposts you fuckhead
it's comparing apples to oranges
one is about national security
the other is about upsetting a spoiled rich kid
>>
File: trumpit.jpg (37 KB, 368x500) Image search: [Google]
trumpit.jpg
37 KB, 368x500
Uneducated white middle-lower class morons thinking gump gives a flying fuck about them.

Funny.
>>
>>66324911
Well, with that type of language, you clearly don't care about us. So why the fuck do you think they'll side with you?
>>
>>66324675
It's cute that you are taking time out of ignoring the shithole your once great nation has become to comment on our upcoming election.
>>
>>66323587

Your name calling won't stick, Little Marco.

>*Extends ring of God Emperor Trump.*

It is now time for you to kiss the ring of GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 735x541
>cucked liberals thinking there's actually a better candidate among this crop of shit
>cucked liberals wanting yet another career politician who's in the pockets of lobbyists and special interest groups
>cucked liberals yet again voting against their own interests because trump is le mean person
KEK
E
K
>>
>>66323587
how can english be your native language, yet you write like a retarded homosexual?
amazing
>>
Proofread your shit before pressing the post button you illiterate cretin.

So many dumb newfags swarming this place because of this election, you retarded niggers will probably linger around after the election too.
>>
>>66324900
everyone is equal in the eyes of the law idiot
hilary is a traitor
trump is a conman
The point the other idiot made was:
>It's an ongoing case that hasn't even been ruled on yet.

>>66325072
Believe it or not YOUR elections are more important for my country than MY elections.
Sad but true.
I wish you'd leave us alone though.
Just take your military bases and fuck off already. :)
>>
File: 7MWAA9c-Imgur.jpg (41 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
7MWAA9c-Imgur.jpg
41 KB, 1920x816
blood drawn.

Noted.
>>
File: 1456587475599.gif (153 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1456587475599.gif
153 KB, 500x475
>>66323587
I actually care about none of what you just said.
My support for Trump is mostly out of pure spite for both parties, and especially for PC culture.
And nothing gives PC culture the finger more than Trump.
>>
>>66325294
Except matters of national security affect every single American citizen, Trump potentially conning someone does not. Is everyone in your country this stupid, Patroklos? Because if they are I can see how you guys fucked your economy beyond belief. Go beg for money from better countries you pathetic greasy faggot, and stay out of the political affairs of a country that doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>66323587
Oh look the shills are back, on elections day, what a surprise!
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 669x664
>>66325517
This.

I couldn't give a single flying fuck about Trump's policies or the fact that he flip-flops all the time and has a shady business history. I like him because it's clear that career politicians will always betray the American people 100% of the time and I'm sick of politicians in general. It's time for something new. Only bluepilled shitheads actually think a politician is going to help the American people in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>66325602
>having a conman as president has absolutely no effect on anyone

Holy shit, you are one fat stupid fat fuck you fat bitch.
>>
>>66323587
>You fucking idiots think gump hates big business are "cares" about your miniscule asses.
Nobody thinks this.

He hates our leaders who can't hold their own.
>>
>>66323587
Simply untrue. If he was a banker then yeah, you'd be right. That's why I don't trust Kasich (/Goldman Sachs) or Cruz (whose wife works at Goldman Sachs) or anyone else with big donors.
Except anyone who works in real estate will tell you they fucking hate bankers. They have to go and get loans and shit from them too for their ventures. That's why his dad lent him his first loan and why he's built his company up to the level where it can fund its own ventures. That's the real estate company dream.
>>
>>66325961
>having a president who has a shady business history is worse than having a president who breaches national security for personal gain
Kill yourself. Hillary should be executed.
>>
>>66326440
hilary and trump should BOTH be executed
sign me up for the firing squad once the decision has been made
>>
>>66326800
thoughts on golden dawn?
>>
>>66326185
Trump was given the entire company in 1971.
He didn't start with a $1million loan from his daddy. He started with the entire company his daddy built.
trump is a spoiled little bitch :)
Also trump created a mortgage company in 2006 and he failed horribly a year later.

In the spring of 2006, the tycoon hosted a glitzy event at Trump Tower to introduce Trump Mortgage LLC, a new firm that specialized in selling residential and commercial real estate loans. He devoted a floor of the Trump Organization headquarters at 40 Wall Street to the new business. And his picture appeared atop the company website with the instruction: “Talk to My Mortgage Professionals now!”

“I think it’s a great time to start a mortgage company,” Trump told a CNBC interviewer in April 2006, adding that “the real estate market is going to be very strong for a long time to come.”

Trump has presented himself as a truth teller who sounded an early alarm about the pending mortgage crisis. He told MSNBC last July that he had known the housing market “was a bubble that was waiting to explode.”

“I told a lot of people,” Trump said. “And I was right. You know, I’m pretty good at that stuff.”
>>
>>66327802
fuck them
controlled opposition
thugs and criminals the lot of them
>>
What happens to a candidate's delegates when they drop out of the race?
>>
>>66324911
funny thing is Trump is the only person in the race who has an incentive to care about the lower middle class and the poor. If he manages to make poor people less poor (or even rich) they'll be able to buy his real estate.

People in big finance have a massive incentive to let huge numbers of migrants in everywhere to drive wages down. So Goldman Sachs buys Hillary and George Soros buys Sanders.
>>
>>66329420
>funny thing is Trump is the only person in the race who has an incentive to care about the lower middle class and the poor. If he manages to make poor people less poor (or even rich) they'll be able to buy his real estate.

Please tell me you're joking.
You can't actually be THAT retarded.

>George Soros buys Sanders

What the fuck are you on about?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.