[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy wants to be a politicion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (15 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15 KB, 300x168
Has anyone else outside of Australia heard of this guy called Blair who runs the UPF (United Patriots Front) he is bat shit crazy and it was recently discovered that he is a full blown nazi. Anyways, he thinks he own the internet down here in the land down under. I dont think he has ever heard of 4chan and might need a bit of a wake up. Any helpers?
>>
File: 1455216526584.jpg (87 KB, 915x1084) Image search: [Google]
1455216526584.jpg
87 KB, 915x1084
>>66322664

Top tier shitpost m8, this guy sounds and looks like exactly what ausfalia needs
>>
>>66323684
we already have good patriot leaders...this guy wants a picture of Hitler hung in every classroom and hates blacks, gays and jews. I love my country but this guy is totally cringe worthy
>>
>>66324287
>hates blacks, gays and jews.

Good
>>
>>66324287
I like him
>>
>>66324287
So what's the problem?
>>
>>66322664
looks like a mad cunt 2bh
>>
>>66322664
Sounds like a cool guy. I'd support him.
>>
ITT: one concerned australian, one average russian and a bunch of edgy americans.

If we had any moral standards, we would try to bait, troll and ridicule him.

Sadly, I think we don't have any.

It would be a worthy raid tho.
Would support/10.
>>
>>66322664
What a sick cunt. Stop being a sad cunt OP
>>
>>66322664
He looks like a total alpha.
>>
>>66325293
hmmm the point im getting at might of been missed.

>he has 35,000 facebook followers and thinks he owns the internet
>he is a douche bag
>cringeworthy
>>
>>66322664
Fuck off retard
>>
He is true blue as fuck, holds a lot of big rally where he usually quotes hitler, tours the country spreading awareness about cultural Marxism while holding down his job as a builder. Made his own political party and has a lot of potential
>>
>>66325686
anyway i think he needs a good funny troll
>>
>>66325293
>one average russian
haha thanks
>>
>>66326660
He is the troll, walks down the street in Melbourne because he knows antifa will rock up and when they do he calls them government militia with a megaphone
>>
>>66326643
50 people at his last meet up is not a rally....he rips off money from hardworking people to buy flags and cant even registrar his party...
>>
Eh is pretty cool dude, he riles up entire towns with Muslim hate and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
/pol/ is not your personal army.
4chan is not your personal army.
Fuck off.
>>
>>66327015
Asio gives it to him because they're legends too. They also taught him everything he knows about hitler
>>
>>66322664
Seems representative of the majority desu m8.
>>
Gosh, he's so based I wanna suck him
>no homo ofc
>>
>>66327262
He is, he's the reason they're blocking minor parties this election because he'd get a lot of votes. His party is fortitude.
>>
>>66322664

Thanks, OP.

Found a new idol.
>>
>>66324287
sounds nice
>>
He was doing a speech in Bendigo when antifa started burning a flag and he ordered the crowd to attack and joined in too
>>
>>66322664
Based Chad
>>
File: An Aryan Dream.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
An Aryan Dream.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>>66324287
>this guy wants a picture of Hitler hung in every classroom and hates blacks, gays and jews
>>
>Has a steroid addiction
>served jail time for arson and stalking
Nice guy but
Checkout his prison interview: https://youtu.be/lyr_4x_n3Rg

>>66327403
No it wasnt, you can thank Ricky Muir for that. Voting reform was on the table as soon as people realised he was elected with ~0% of the vote
>>
>>66327832
NOice
>>
He's got some Perth shitposters to join and make a Perth wing. They usually go to Muslim prayer rooms and fuck with the slimes. Not taking shoes off, bringing women, eating pork, loudly praying to god etc
They also got dressed in full burka or furry suits and fuck with bank security
>>
>>66322664

https://youtu.be/lyr_4x_n3Rg

SERIOUSLY PPL WATCH FROM 3:15 IN THIS VIDEO. THIS GUY IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE
>>
Seriously if you want to see some fucking top notch absolutely fucking top notch shitposting go find United patriots front on facebook
>>
>>66328700
That just makes me like him even more desu, where do you think you are living mate?
>>
>>66328700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6TKQr7jLw

Is this you?
>>
File: hgh_propagandaposter2.jpg (78 KB, 565x799) Image search: [Google]
hgh_propagandaposter2.jpg
78 KB, 565x799
>>66327647
Greater Australian Empire
WHEN??
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.