[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals constantly think its cute to use children to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: brainwashing.jpg (23 KB, 448x416) Image search: [Google]
brainwashing.jpg
23 KB, 448x416
Why do liberals constantly think its cute to use children to push their agenda? Is blatant in your face social conditioning and brainwashing of an innocent child something to be proud of? I mean it's preaching HATE. Really you hate him? He hates Mexicans? What the fuck, little boy you and your entire family would be decapitated in the wrong part of Mexico, did mommy and daddy explain that to you?

How is this even remotely okay in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gvsQ1wbASU
>>
That kid is racist as fuck wow
>>
File: CMdbtLNWwAAPtfe.jpg large.jpg (134 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
CMdbtLNWwAAPtfe.jpg large.jpg
134 KB, 553x936
>how liberals fight
>>
>>66321094
>whine about the girl cheerleaders

>promote FCKH8, Deport Racism, and Tuck Frump using kids

I remember some anti/pro-abortion protest with moms dressing their kids up, then getting upset when some guy starts asking kids why they're there
>>
>Why do liberals
come on, right wingers pull this shit too. Wasn't there some video about a very little girl talking about immigration as if she had any idea what any of it meant. and then you have the kids being dragged to anti abortion protest and gay protests.

Kids being dragged to rallies and protests(of either side) annoy me the most cause you know the kid don't give a shit and wishes he was at home playing vidya or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
>>
>>66321094
So stereotyping is okay when liberals do it?
>>
>>66321094
>Because mexicans make tacos and tacos are delicious
Typical leftist
>>
>>66321560
>Kids being dragged to rallies and protests(of either side) annoy me the most cause you know the kid don't give a shit and wishes he was at home playing vidya or something.
I also have to agree with this. It's just cringe inducing
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-03-05-20-11-24.png (342 KB, 1071x1053) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-03-05-20-11-24.png
342 KB, 1071x1053
>>66321094
I saw some getting mad at this video for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>66321094

Because liberals have the mentality and maturity level of children.
>>
File: 1438179363410.jpg (67 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1438179363410.jpg
67 KB, 960x960
>>66322070
Fucking hell, they're never happy
>>
>>66321094
>mexicans make tacos
What a fucking racist shitlord.
>>
White people please beat your kids

Fucking faggots then wonder why they grow up to be brainwashed degenerates
>>
>>66321094

>I like Mexicans because Mexicans make tacos

Wow, what a little racist.
>>
File: trumpsong.webm (1 MB, 724x434) Image search: [Google]
trumpsong.webm
1 MB, 724x434
How quickly they forget...
>>
>>66321560
The difference here is the girls are practicing a routine they worked hard on and are spreading a positive message.

It's apples and oranges. You constantly see this Munchausen by proxy in these crazy ass fucking leftist moms who want to infect their children with whatever retarded ideology pays their welfare. If you think it's not a left issue, you haven't been watching enough television, I can't fault you for it. But children are constantly 'coached' into pro-liberal messages by clearly uncaring parents. They want publicity and fame, over actually helping with the kids development or education. Often the child is just parroting something and being praised for it.

Wow little Timmy said blacks are people too, hes so racially adjusted! Meanwhile it's those on the left offering endless handouts and not promoting legislation to support small local businesses that fractured the black neighborhoods and turned them into the crime ridden cesspools they are now. Let's pretend that speaking in broken English is 'black culture' and not a sign of poor education standards, no structured home life, zero employment opportunities.

Let's pretend the big bad Republicans are racist for wanting to remove illegal immigrants who are taking low paying low skilled entry level jobs away from these poor American citizens, ensuring they won't be able to compete even if they wanted too. Used to be a time children got a job to teach them responsibility and self-respect. Now its disrespectful to work 'menial' jobs that are 'beneath' you. This is the liberal brainwash agenda, single mothers are great parents, you don't need a family unit at home, gender is a choice but you're born gay (what?)... these ideas poison everything they touch.

It's easy to dismiss someone when you just label them Racist, bigot, extremist. You don't even have to think, it becomes word association. Turn your brain off, Good = Bad.
>>
Brainwashing children is always fucked up, but let's not pretend conservatives don't do this too.
>>
>How is this even remotely okay in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gHVZozvkHU
This is okay in 2016 so why wouldn't using children for propaganda be okay?
>>
>>66322510
>How quickly they forget...
Nothing wrong with kids singing patriotic songs faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97SSBjkVfwc

Remember me guys?
>>
>>66322070
YES, I love when SJW's consume their own.

Also, 2 crazies make a sane, if the only reason he can come up with for wanting Mexicans in the US is that he likes tacos, that's a pretty strong case that they're doing more harm than good.
>>
>>66322510
Because patriotism is dirty, children shouldn't love their country or be proud of it... but not allowing illegal immigrants to take cash jobs pay no taxes and bankrupt local economies that's racist.

There's that leftthink at it again.
>>
>>66322510
>singing and dancing
>same as 9 seconds of hate
ok
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIzt-Cx3Yg

Compare- Bringing women and children to front line of Jihad to gain sympathy
>>
>>66322937
dude its moral relativism, they're all just expressing themselves, all actions have no meanings lol, its all just a sea of humanity, why can't we all just get along with these exact list of things we like and nothing else or we call you names, hehe!
>>
>>66322583
your post is tldr and seems to go into several different tangents
>>
>>
>>66321560
>right wingers get their children to be vulgar on camera to push their bullshit
nope
>>
>>66321094

I'll bite

Does he even give a reason?
>>
>>66321094
Liberals are the current moral high grounders. MHGs believe their view is totally politically correct & believe that it would be a good thing that everyone, including children agree & espouse their ideological beliefs.
>>
>>66323459
Stop trolling.
>>
This one is my favorite. She was given a pro life speech while some kindergarteners were on some unrelated school trip. Someone on her staff saw the kids and brought them into the speech. The parents were pissed at their kids being used as props without permission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtmvCRdSPpw
>>
File: 178.jpg (73 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
178.jpg
73 KB, 768x512
Consider the Amazons of Greek mythology

>warrior women
>hate men
>cripple any and all all baby boys
>implying this wasn't all an allegorical tale of what happens when men of strong character don't get involved in their children's education and upbringing
>implying the Greeks didn't already know that single mothers are a disaster for this very reason
>implying children of single fathers don't do better by every single measure

Wonder why civilisation is crumbling?

Absent or (just as commonly) weak fathers, along with nearly all female teachers. Simple as.
>>
kid has a major case of FADS.
>>
File: 1439538667769.jpg (5 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
1439538667769.jpg
5 KB, 250x223
>>66321094
Why do liberals always say they will move to Canada if Trump gets elected, but no one wants to move to Mexico?
>>
>>66322070
AHAHAHAHHAHA

Fuck I love leftists
>>
>>66321094
Liberals teach not only the children in schools to hate, but their own children too.
>>
>>66321094
You did the same thing with that girl in a car who went batshit when she learned she's going to see an old guy in a suit.
>>
>>66321094
>Why do liberals constantly think its cute to use children to push their agenda?

Whats the difference between liberals and children?
>>
Who gives a shit. Children are useless. All of them could die today and in 1 year everything will be back to normal
>>
>>66324190
You're right. Father's failed this generation & the last and the west has become cesspool full of weak minded people.
>>
>>66322583

Dear Diary,

today Australia was not a shitposting fuckwit.

Scratch that, make this anon President of the free world.
>>
>>66324985
Nah mang. Parents would freak the fuck out. Religion & pseudoscience would become even more influential. Society would go bonkers.
>>
>>66321094

Liberals are the intellectual equivalent of children, so it isn't much of a surprise they would look to the very young for inspiration and affirmation.
>>
>>66322583
QUALITY
U
A
L
I
T
Y

Screen capped senpai.
>>
>>66324190
>oh fuck my thigh is missing
>and I think my deodorant is wearing off
>>
>>66326131
You're ok, you little Pole.
>>
>>66321094
Waiting for them to use kids at pro abortion rallies.
>>
>>66321094
Don't worry Australia, this shit always backfires. In the 50s, parents were ultra-conservative and their children turned out to be drug abusing, unhygienic, atheistic/communistic hippies in "rebellion" against their parents values. This trend continued up until the current generation, where most parents are so morally and ethically weak that children will "rebel" against them by becoming strong willed conservatives and nationalists. Cycles of history and such.
>>
>>66325474
They are so insidious in their banal platitudes and insipid positivism that I genuinely don't buy this. You need a level of sheer malevolence and hate for humanity to have so little regard for intellectual integrity or logical consistency. You have to be straight psychotic to even follow along the logic I hear from the Democrats. Sanders is going to give everyone free college? You're going to what raise taxes to 60% to prop up a failing system that is not providing skilled workers but churning out undereducated brainwashed liberals. It's literally buying votes. How can you even accept that as a rational person, one man is offering you a chance at a future, the other is giving you a free college loan paid for by other people's labour... Do you not understand how an economy works? You can't just steal someone's salary to pay for your whimsical adventures through postpubescent sluttery and chadhood.

Fuck this gay Earth, it's coming to Australia too, and I honestly fear for my children's future. We are much more easy going and flexible than Americans and there is no insane religious base to mobilise and help raise the nation's flag against this propaganda, it's just going to roll over the entire country and it will turn everything to safe inner city Chinese suburbs and poor outer city brown towns. It's taking what used to be a rich multicultural and fair society, and turning it into a two tiered system, rich people get safety, every else gets fucked.
>>
>>66324384
This.
>>
>>66327209
Are you implying the church isn't the master of the child rape universe?
>Muh children
Hey, pump out all the crotch fruit you want and do what you will with it all, welcome to earth.
>>
>>66321094
Both sides are guilty of this. Why do you paint it as a one sided affair
>>
>>66328824
bullshit
cite
>>
>>66321094
Because children are pure and honest about what they think, unless they've been coached or manipulated
>>
>>66329373
No humans are inherently evil and must be told what is right.

Isn't that right you Malthusian mouth breather? Tell me more about your fine upstanding liberal arts postmodern education.
>>
>>66325474
I've often thought this, which is what I hope is actually true, but I'm afraid it's this >>66327612

Last night, I went out with some extended family for dinner. My family is very political and it often seems there are more opinions in our family than people, so the discussion always turns to politics. My cousin actually defended the idea that an inner city welfare collector should be supported by the state even when she has a new baby by a different father, and even said we're not paying enough. Though given his personal life, being socially or emotionally stunted in some way is a definite possibility, there seems to be something else at work.

Given his music education master's degree gets him nothing but a shitty salary and a smug attitude, a great deal of it probably comes from an intense resentment of success, so one of his few joys in life is seeing the money of successful people thrown at the worthless.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.