[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11
File: BLM demands.png (47 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
BLM demands.png
47 KB, 585x496
Do you agree with this image?
>>
No.
>>
nope
>>
>trespassing
>disorderly conduct
>disturbing the peace

This is why segregation existed. Whites can have civilization, and blacks can have their primal instincts.
>>
Funny. If I say blacks are more likely to do all of that I'm a racist.
>>
>wanting people to spit on the streets
Digusting. People who spit on the street should be executed.
>>
>>66320237
Absolutely not.

Even if the broken window theory is not true, you still don't want your neighborhood to look like shit.
>>
>>66320237
no
>>
>>66320237

>no
>honestly, yes
>no
>no
>no
>no
>no

Spitting? Diseases can be spread that way. I take that as a threat on my life.
>>
File: 1450591916334.png (50 KB, 350x362) Image search: [Google]
1450591916334.png
50 KB, 350x362
>>66320237

>I want to lower my own property values

Anybody with a job and family is going to run screaming out of a neighborhood like that.
>>
>black bodies
I smell marxism.
>>
>>66320237

But all of these (except trespassing, for fucking good reason) ARE de-prioritized. The only time you're ever going to get a cop on you for them is if you're already doing some other shit or are being a complete shit heel.
>>
>>66320237

>Trespassing

This has to be shopped
>>
File: 1456776057276.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456776057276.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>66320237
no
>>
>>66320237
>trespassing

wow
>help, there's a thug on my lawn drinking a bottle of rye and eyeing up my daughter's bike
>sorry sir, but we're not going to go ahead and engage in racism and microagressions just because you ask us to
>>
>black bodies
Wait what?
>>
>>66320237

Its that broken window buzzword again.

Shits still broken asshole.
>>
>>66320237
Agree with the first two.
Everything else is bad.

Also, people who play loud music at night in apartment buildings should be required to hang themselves by law.
>>
Someone post the pic of BLM protesting the police setting out bikes and monitoring if anybody steals them as a racist practice.
>>
>>66320741
Marxist here

Criminals are criminals, if they can't be rehabilitated (which should be given a high priority), then they should be sent to the gulag, whatever their skin colour.
>>
>>66320237
>legalizing tresspassing JUST for niggers
>ay Yo whitey let us rob in peace
Fucking filth
>>
what is "broken window" supposed to mean?
>>
>>66320653
High property value is gentrification and thats bad mkay.
>>
File: 1450868101132.png (2 MB, 738x6228) Image search: [Google]
1450868101132.png
2 MB, 738x6228
>>66321028

>Marxist here
>>
And a friendly reminder.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2650118/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
>A connection between a version of the monoamine oxidase A gene (3R) and several types of antisocial behavior has been found. Maltreated children with genes causing high levels of MAO-A were less likely to develop antisocial behavior.[22] Low MAO-A activity in combination with abuse experienced during childhood results in an increased risk of aggressive behaviour as an adult,[23] and there is evidence suggesting that men with the low activity MAOA allele are more genetically vulnerable even to punitive discipline as a predictor of antisocial behaviour.[24] High testosterone, maternal tobacco smoking during pregnancy, poor material living standards, dropping out of school, and low IQ also predicts violent behavior in men with the low-activity alleles (which are overwhelmingly the 3R allele).[25][26] Even in the absence of such interaction factors, the 3R allele has a small main effect on aggression and antisocial behavior, according to a large meta-analysis, which found no significant publication bias.[27]
>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups.:[30][31] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele

It is literally genetic. Whenever somebody asks you for evidence about blacks being nigs, or they call you racist, just post this. This is no conspiracy theory or crackpot source, the government itself acknowledges it's real.
>>
>>66320237
We can't control ourselves so you need to lower everybody else's standards down to our level or you,re racist
>>
>>66321425
>59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele
So one in three whites is a nigger and one in three blacks isn't a nigger?
>>
File: 1454840336334.png (120 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
1454840336334.png
120 KB, 236x330
>>66321319

>invasion of the body snatchers
>9/10
>>
>>66321597
Yes. It's likely less noticeable in whites and Chinese men because their cultures don't enable pure mindless violence and living like trash as black culture does.
>>
>>66321183
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
>>
>>66320237

I do a little.. I depends on the nature of the crime.. Try saying no when you live in a strict liberal shithole like Sacramento county (which is policed upon liberal social order instead of the law) when some fat negress complains that you are merely annoying here or making her feel oppressed when she expects you to "leave your privilege at the door".
>>
>trespassing
>disorderly conduct
>disturbing the peace

Sounds like they want to break into a library or someone house at night and throw a party
>>
>stop enforcing the law
>>
>>66320237
>shit only niggers have problems with
>>
Yes. I think it says to the population, we trust you.

I was struck by the difference between USA and Canadian policing. I hardly saw a policeman in Canada. The immigration officer was a kind man of South Asian descent. Very few homeless around and people minded their own business. And no loud niggers.
>>
>>66320237
Too many blacks commit crimes X, Y, and Z, so those things shouldn't be crimes anymore.
>>
>>66322295
>And no loud niggers.
Yes, why do you think Canadian police are able to be so relaxed?
>>
File: 1457200065390.png (58 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
1457200065390.png
58 KB, 585x496
fixed
>>
>>66320237
So typical of niggers
>>
>>66320404

Nigs will always have the instinct to roam.
Segregation doesn't work.
Ship them to Africa.
>>
File: plan.webm (134 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
plan.webm
134 KB, 640x360
>>66320653
>move BLM types to boomer suburbs
>>
All of like 2 BLM fags want this shit
I'd jek if there's anymore
>>
>blacks can't act civilized
>blacks think obeying laws is 'acting white'

No, I don't agree with decriminalizing public order and keeping the peace offenses just so black people can commit public disorder freely.

Decriminalize personal marijuana use though.
>>
>>66320237
>decriminalizing trespassing

how fucking retarded do you have to be.
>>
>>66320237

>consumption of alcohol on streets
this is fine so long as the person drinking is not intoxicated. most of the world has no issue with this.
>marijuana possession
on its way to being decriminalized. as it should be.
>disorderly conduct
are they being destructive or violent? no? leave them alone then.
>trespassing
are you disturbing residents? yes? get the fuck to jail.
>loitering
if its bothering others, move along.
>disturbing the peace
illegal as it should be.
>spitting
who cares.
>>
File: 1451867471456.jpg (31 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1451867471456.jpg
31 KB, 400x266
>>66320798
What's the name of this documentary or what is it?
>>
>>66320237
paper bag
yes
no
no
no
no
might as well have designating shitting streets fäm
>>
>>66320237
If they got rid of Trespassing that would let police come on your property without a warrant.
If they let people drink outside the police would arrest for public intoxication.
If they got rid of Loitering every store would have niggers waiting outside of them to rob thier customers
If they got rid of Disturbing the Peace and Disorderly Conduct life would become really shitty for people who live next to degenerates.
>>
>>66324421

>disturbing the peace
>illegal as it should be.

Try saying this when youre thrown out of a store for not "leaving you privilege behind".. Try saying this when some 450 lb. Negress is annoyed at you on the subway for Jamal picking fights with you and you dont submit to "white privilege"....
>>
>>66320237
Reduce incarceration by decriminalizing crime!

Feel the Bern!
>>
>>66320237
In Germany we are allowed to consume alcohol on the streets. Never saw a problem with it.
>>
>>66320237
>Loitering and Trespassing don't threaten public safety
Blacks just want theft of white property to be legal
>>
>>66320237
No. I used to support the end to broken Windows policing, but learned the hard way that if you give nuggets an inch they take a mile.

One day they're loitering and littering, the next they're vandalizing and harrassing.
>>
>>66320237
>trespassing
>disturbing the peace
>disorderly conduct
>spitting
top kek are niggers literally saying that they should be allowed to be fucking apes in public cause they are unable to stop spitting at people
>>
>>66320237
>consumption of alcohol on streets
>Marijuana posession
>trespassing
>loitering

Shouldn't be policed.

>Disorderly conduct
>Distrbuing the peace

Should be policed

>Spitting

This is a crime?
>>
>>66320237
>Consumption of alcohol on the streets
Legal as long as it doesn't lead to any of the other behaviours (drunk and disorderly, loud music, spitting, public urination etc.) You should be able to have a glass of wine or a beer in the park though.
>Marijuana possession
Legal
>Disorderly Conduct
>Trespassing
>Loitering
>Disturbing the peace
Why would these ever be legal?
>Spitting
Shouldn't be illegal desu.
>>
>>66327895
>This is a crime?
pretty sure it's a health and safety thing you can pick up loads of nasty shit from someones saliva
>>
>>66328095
I get spitting on or at someone but I assumed they meant on the ground
>>
>>66320518
filtered
>>
>>66320237
A black body as in a radiating object?
What a pathetic piece of wording.

No, these are all public nuisances and should be fined or otherwise proportionately punished.
>>
>incoming lolbertarians mad that trespassing is still a crime
get over it you cucks
>>
>>66328195
even so, do you want to live in some nigger neighbourhood where you have to keep dodging peoples pool of spit on the pavement?
>>
>>66328460
How about we realise spitting is vulgar and uncivilised, and you can't do it in front of police for the same reason you can't curse, make obscene gestures or expose yourself.
>>
File: 1457196412431.png (273 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
1457196412431.png
273 KB, 500x474
Not in the slightest.
>>
>>66324556
Empire of Dust.
>>
>>66320237
What the fuck is loitering? I've never understood that american law.
>>
>>66329762
Being black and being an unattractive sight in a park. Esau is hated.
>>
>>66329762
Standing around doing nothing in places of business usually. If you're a thug you'll make the place look seedy and you aren't buying anything from them. It just hurts businesses.

Anti-loitering laws also make it a little more difficult for thugs to just camp out in one place to harass/rob people.
>>
>>66329762
hanging around outside businesses, would you be reluctant to pass a group of blacks standing in front of the entrance?
>>
>>66322295
>Yes. I think it says to the population, we trust you

Trusting the black population to be anything other then violent is suicidal foolishness.
>>
Deport all minorities crime will fall
>>
or....

niggers could stop doing all those things?
>>
>>66328858
>How about we realise spitting is vulgar and uncivilised,
be "we" aren't niggers and niggers only recognise punishment
>>
No, I think they should be enforced more.
>>
Marijuana possession is the only thing on that image that should be legal

Loitering and trespassing are very important statutes for a civilized society
>>
>>66320237
Marijuana possession and consumption of alcohol on the streets (if done in a civilized, non-niggerly manner) should be legal.
All others should be punished.
>>
>>66320237

Niggers being niggers. What a shock.
>>
>>66327895
>trespassing

>Shouldn't be policed.

You don't own anything do you?
>>
I don't think that those are made to police blacks, but homeless. That said, I don't think most cops go up to homeless people to harass them because of these things, they really only tell them to move somewhere else if the area they're staying reports them.
>>
>>66320237
all these things call for physical punishment
>>
>>66330451
Breaking and entering, property damage, etc should still be crimes. If someone is on your property and isn't causing any issues then who cares?
>>
I think the war on drugs is a farce and is the number one reason our jails are so bloated. I also think jail time for some of those offenses is silly and generally justice reform wil help impoverished populations.

But anytime I see the phrase "black bodies" it immediately tells me this person is taking a pretty extremist afro-centric POV and I think boiling everything down to categories of identity is generally inefficient and fails to enact meaningful progress of any sort.
>>
>>66320404
Criminally underrated (geddit?). Niggers and non-niggers have fundamentally different ideas of how to run a society and what kind of activities should be allowed. I'd say just stop policing black areas altogether. Let them turn into a festering shithole.
>>
>>66327426
You will after Cologne 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 etc
>>
>>66330742
>then who cares?
That isn't an argument. If I don't want people on my property, they can't be there or else I'm going to shoot them or call the cops. Your feelings don't matter, nigger lover.
>>
>>66328858
You can do all of these in front of police minus exposing yourself in the land of the free
>>
>>66320237
First two sure, but are they having a giggle with the rest there?
>>
>>66329992
>>66330025
>>66330051
Makes sense as long as customers/decent white folks aren't affected.
>>
File: 1457081617113.jpg (71 KB, 256x327) Image search: [Google]
1457081617113.jpg
71 KB, 256x327
>>66320237
what a lord of horseshit

i used to live with black roomates who played their fucking horrendous loud music and smoked/dealt weed 24/7, basically fulfilling every stereotype of hood niggers (because that's what they were), and guess what? they got the cops called on them several times, and the cops let them off the hook repeatedly despite knowing full well what they were doing. They were never punished, only told to turn their god-awful airhorn nigger music down.

What a load of horseshit the dindu nuffin movement is.
>>
>>66320237

fuck no
>>
>>66320237
>Consumption of Alcohol on Streets

Yes. But obviously public drunken misbehavior should be punished. Let those of us who can be drunk in public and who can drink in public responsibly have our beers.

>Marijuana Possession

Yes. Tax that shit though.

>Disorderly Conduct, Trespassing, Loitering, Spitting

What the fuck? No. What the hell is wrong with blacks if they think any of that is okay?

>Disturbing the Peace

I agree with this as long as there is a "quiet time" set up between, say, 10PM and 7AM.
>>
>>66320237
>trespassing

lmao
>>
Liberals who push this shit don't live anywhere near the niggers they love

well, most of them don't, some of them actually do and are completely crazy
usually willfully denying the things they see every day

>>66331479
and then eventually they commit serious crimes because they think cops can't touch them.
>>
>>66322773

As long as marijuana is illegal in any given state, possession is illegal.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.