[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2197x1463
Britbros, give me the truth about Brexit. I've been following it in the news, but as an ignorant American I usually have no idea what they're talking about, and Brit/pol/ is just as bad.

What's the tldr of Brexit? Who is for/against it? How likely is it to happen, and what would the realistic effects be? Are Brexit supporters basically the UK's Trump supporters, aka ostracized and shamed by the community at large for having radical opinions?

Personally, I think it's a good idea for you guys to get the fuck out of the floundering EU as quick as possible, but then again I don't know all the details.
>>
Bump for interest and no /britfeels/ thread
>>
I guess Brits would rather shitpost in Trump threads than have serious discussion about their country.
>>
>>66318976
Those supporting Brexit are fed up with the EU and want to secede from it.
>>
>>66318976
http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/02/the-eu-is-our-own-hotel-california-we-can-check-out-but-well-never-leave.html

I like how Nigel in your pic is laughing on the paper as well
>>
>>66318976
If we leave no more shitskins
>>
File: fly.gif (455 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
fly.gif
455 KB, 300x225
>>66318976

They won't let us leave the single market. Not even termporarily or leave for a short while. Team project fear will rig the referendum vote. The Britbong spirit just hasn't got the will to vote as a majority to leave anymore. They will make us stay in the single market and the EU.

We need an army of flying bat-winged monkeys to scare project fear back. If only we could put the fear back into project fear we might be free from their distractions long enough to vote leave en mass.
>>
>>66318976
> Are Brexit supporters basically the UK's Trump supporters, aka ostracized and shamed by the community at large for having radical opinions?

Most people want to leave this shitty EU.
The left say the EU suppresses workers' rights and the right say we need control of our own borders. Only Jews and good goys (~15% of the population) want to remain.
>>
>>66321098
But who is behind this "Project Fear"? Who in the UK stands to gain the most from staying?

It's so sad that anything that shakes up the status quo is demonized by the media until it just disappears. Thank god Trump is still in the game at this point.
>>
>Who is for/against it
The Prime Minister, George Osborne (chancellor of the exchequer), as well as the Labour party are the significant voices to stay.

The rest of the Tories, as well as UKIP are the significant voices to leave.

>How likely is it to happen?

It's hard to tell. There's a lot of scaremongering on both side, I think a lot of people are undecided on the topic because there's not a lot of facts being told on popular media and people have an allergy to research.

>what would the realistic effects be?

Democratic control over our own country (for better or for worse), not investing a whole lot of money into the EU, possibly crashing the EU completely (???), less free trade, more border control. On trade with major countries, probably little effect.

>Are Brexit supporters UK's Trump supporters?

No, not really. As I said, a lot of people are undecided and radical opinions (to either side of the argument) aren't particularly common in my experience.
>>
>>66321362
So you're telling me that an overwhelming majority want to leave, and yet when it goes to referendum it will most likely not pass? Shameful.
>>
>>66318976
this inept cuck called farage thinks the british empire is still alive or some bs

he needs to stop living I the past, its the 21st century
>>
>>66321384

Project Fear is half of the UK government, Dave Cameron in particular, the EU and any other part of the establishment they can entice, most noticeably and recently the apparently neutral British Chamber of Commerce for suspending their boss who dared to voice an opinion favouring Brexit. Another casualty in a very British civil war strong-armed by Project Fear. He won't be the last to fall before June 23rd.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/650006/Douglas-Carswell-Ukip-John-Longworth-Brexit-EU-referendum
>>
>>66321966
Silencing opinions they disagree with? Hmm, sounds very similar to what's going on in the election over here...
>>
>>66321741
Increasingly nervous Italian. The British have no obligation to the EU you selfish olivenigger.
>>
>>66321741
Such a shame we still have most of Ulster though, right?
>>
>>66322333
>Silencing opinions they disagree with?

Oh my friend across the Atlantic it hasn't even begun yet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35732291

The BCC director literally just got suspended for daring to say he thinks Britain is better out of the EU.
>>
The only people who actually benefit from BREXIT are the lower/working class and people in a few specific industries. Pro-EU views are mainly held by the educated/middle-upper class. Aside from that there are people who like the idea of "Britain" and "British Sovereignty" so vote in favour of this against their own interest. (Which i guess is admirable, I don't think the UK in its current state is worth much considering we've sold most of our soul and lost our culture and for the most part are degenerate, self loathing and live for consumerism).

The reality though is that Europe is extremely integrated the most vital strip of the continent is extremely close and there is no real reason to stop that from happening and that is a geographic reality. there is also a large periphery around it that supports this. The outliers for the most part (including the UK) cannot completely cut ties with this area even with a BREXIT we will still have to deal considerably with the EU and regardless of this it is the UK's best interest to maintain close ties and cooperation. I don't think there are any credible scholars who would suggest otherwise to this.

Our current process seems relatively optimal, if the EU wishes to survive it will have to take measures to fully develop multi-speed paths, without the UK this will be more difficult. With us in it then it should all but we guaranteed.

I don't understand cultural resistance, the UK has become more and more culturally barren and globalisation has really fucked us and a fair bit of Europe, but it's done now. I like Europe and European values and lots of other shitter places with shitter values than us are on the rise, I don't mind sacrificing a bit of the British bit if it means we as Europeans can put on a stronger global face (and acting together we are always going to be the best).
>>
>>66318976
Imagine if you woke up one morning and the US congress was totally cucked by a pan-American parliament located in Argentina. This parliament is impotent to actually introduce law, and can instead only pass or veto laws introduced by an unelected Commission appointed by the governments of North and South America with absolutely no input from voters. Your Supreme Court is no longer supreme because it can be overruled by an activist court located in Brazil. Oh, and the USA's borders are open to every other country in the Americas.

You want to leave, but your leaders tell you that if you leave you won't be able to trade with Mexico or Canada or anybody in South America. Your entire economy would disintegrate overnight, even though you are a powerhouse and every other country in the union is a pathetic parasite sapping your lifeblood with regulations. You must continue to be a member, and you must pay for the privilege as a net contributor to American Union budget.

You'd be pretty pissed off too.

Do us a favour and tell your nigger President to stop telling us what to do.
>>
>>66323141

Well, BBC is a state owned company so I kinda understand why he was suspended. He shouldn't made any comments pro or against.
>>
I want Brexit so so so so much

we need the precedent
>>
>>66323526
BCC, not BBC
>>
>>66323327
I really feel for you guys. Truly I do. That's why I would like to see Brexit happen. I'm just trying to get the facts.
>>
>>66322418

>Olivenigger

Maximum kek
>>
>>66323327
This is accurate.
>>
>>66324883
just remember that most of what is said is a relatively inaccurate comparison / exaggerated.
>>
>>66325424
Go back to Germany Hans. We don't want you here and we're pulling out soon. Better fuck off before we depart and rejoin the rest of the world.
>>
>>66325424
I can't take anyone who says "I don't understand cultural resistance" seriously. Tbh you sound like a cuck. The second a country loses its national identity and culture is the second you become Germany. Cultures should be kept separate in order to be preserved. Your great British culture is slowly being eroded by Pakis, and you don't see a problem with that? Cucked.
>>
>>66318976
>Who is for/against it
For it: younglings, Labour voters.
Against it: Old Tory voters.

> How likely is it to happen,
Betting odds are 75% against it. Current polls are ~50/50. Citi group and UBS give Brexit a 40% chance currently.

>nd what would the realistic effects be?
Not much. Wobbles in sterling. The tiniest of trade sanctions, if anything. Immigration would run as usual for at least a year, realistically. We'd still take part in all the relevant EU programs, like Norway and Switzerland tend to do, from Europol to science projects.

> Are Brexit supporters basically the UK's Trump supporters, aka ostracized and shamed by the community at large for having radical opinions?
In a way. May of the biggest voices in media, big banks, etc. are for Remain.
>>
What do the people from UK hope to achieve with an brexit?

Do they really think that their economy will improve with a more national country?
>>
>>66318976
>tldr of brexit

Britons are too cucked to expel muslims, but they think leaving the EU is a way of controlling their numbers.

See for example the pakistani mayor that london is electing in less that 2 months (pic related).

What's that? A european country is leaving the EU claiming nationalism, and electing a pakistani mayor for its capital?? In the same year??? That's right, that's the state of britain right now.

Oh, and it's hilarious how you always ignore posts about this guy, Britcucks
>>
>>66323179
>le "leaving the EU means cutting all ties with Europe" argument

Leaving the EU means not taking part in political union and not accepting the ECJ as our supreme court.
Switzerland and Norway both voluntarily cooperate with the EU in many areas, as would we.
>>
>>66326797
Political independence from Europe.
>w-what, you don't want to be ruled by Brussels? that is so crazy!
No it isn't.
>>
>>66326885
>t. Alberto Barbosa

But from what I've read, isn't that Paki guy actually pretty cool and all about British nationalism?
>>
>>66326885
The result will be overturned and Zac Goldsmith will become mayor once the police investigate and realise that every curry-drenched ballot from Tower Hamlets was filled in with the same pen.
>>
>>66326885
If you haven't notice, the EU Commission, which basically decides which way the EU goes, absolutely despises the governments of v4 for trying to keep Muslims out.

I love when pro-EU folk pretend that this isnt the case.

I've read so many stories of the EU bureaucrats getting assblasted when Austria introduces tariffs, or when Hungary proposes a wall, etc. The pro-EU people just seem to ignore these things.

The anti-immigration parties are the Eurosceptic parties in basically every country. Poland has recently elected such a party.
>>
File: irishnazi.jpg (4 KB, 250x159) Image search: [Google]
irishnazi.jpg
4 KB, 250x159
>>66322976
like I give a fuck

its pretty much half and half irish and you still have to pay for it. like alimony.
>>
>>66322418
I didn't think they do, its the slavs and romanians they are indebted :^)
>>
>>66318976
TLDR

It does not matter, the genocide will never stop 44% of UK Births last year was non-native British (look up ONS figs and do the math), nothing will stop the Jews unrelenting thirst to exterminate the European goyim, UKIP is a kike infiltrated bait and switch that routinely shuts down any member that get red pilled.

Leaving the EU will not stop the demographic shift, it will slow it, when natives realize that leaving the EU does not stop the utter madness and degeneracy there is going to be eventual civil war.

Then the Jew will begin to exterminate the European with force.

How do I know?

Because I'm one of them, you cannot stop us, you are simply cattle.
>>
>>66327072
This can be a good but also a bad thing. It really depends on the government.

I can give you a positive example.

You counted as employed in Austria when you visited a workshop course. So our government created many useless workshops. But Brüssel said that they also count as unemployed which results that they stopped with many of useless workshops and now invest the money in better projects.
>>
>>66327290
I wasn't disputing the fact the leaving the EU can help you stop the muslim problem. I was just pointing out how funny it is that you think leaving will be enough to fix it.
>>
>>66323327
this, hehehehe
>>
>>66322418
>>66327552
>>66327442
Well, looks like I lost this argument regardless because I thought your flag was Italy, but I guess you're Irish.
>t. stupid American
>>
File: 234762349090.jpg (90 KB, 1278x717) Image search: [Google]
234762349090.jpg
90 KB, 1278x717
Just Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission, saying Britain doesn't need the EU in October 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2tR4AKugF0
>>
>>66327761
>Roleplaying - the post.
>>
>>66327982
GG bro. lol
>>
We want our independence back, the pro-EU lobby don't want us to have it.
>>
>>66318976
>Are Brexit supporters basically the UK's Trump supporters, aka ostracized and shamed by the community at large for having radical opinions?
Like 45% of voters are for leaving
>>
>>66328244
yes thats right, conquering you is so easy. Easier than cattle.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x168
>>66328707
>>
I hope you guys leave the e.u
>>
>>66326797
Freedom from an undemocratic globalist pile of shit.
>>
>>66326265
Britain has already lost most of its cultural and national identity, we aren't any better than Germany. At least Germany has areas of nationalism the UK could never pull out the large scale protests that happen in places like Dresden. The only places that mimic the great British culture of the past are the elite halls of universities, schools and institutions but remember those people are not anti-EU because they have political training/education. The countryside is the last place that hasn't been turned into a modern hell-scape (every single british city/town centre looks identical in 2016).

Remember people like Peter Hitchens are well aware of such realities. I'm just being realistic at this point I'm not a cuck.

You think the British culture is being eroded by Pakistani's, sure but that has nothing of anything to do with the EU and leaving would not change it whatsoever.
>>66326954
No that is exactly the opposite of what I said.

> The outliers for the most part (including the UK) cannot completely cut ties with this area even with a BREXIT we will still have to deal considerably with the EU and regardless

Both Switzerland and Norway are cucked by the EU despite not being members.
>>
there not telling us the facts to make a proper a decision, cahoots behind closed doors. johnson and cameron childhood friends with silver spoons pretending not to be life long friends
>>
>>66328707
>EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN FÜHRER
will miss UKIP bringing the bants to Brussels

>UNDEMOCRATIC - FASCIST
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.