[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degeneracy-free 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (53 KB, 354x450) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53 KB, 354x450
I have planned this for a long time and now it's time to execute it. Walk the walk and not just talk the talk fellow /pol/acks.

For all the complaints we have against degeneracy, this place is pretty full of hypocrites. So it's time to be the change you wish to see in the world.

Starting today, I'm going to implement these rules...
>Strict diet (no processed foods, no sugars, etc.)
>Lift
>Study
>Strict no alcohol rule
>Strict no drugs rule
>No fap (once a week only)
>Only pursue women with some real potential, ignore sluts
>Pray (trying to return to Christianity, atheism is degenerate as fuck)
>If I go out clubbing all the rules still apply including no alcohol
>Pursue fulfilling activities and hobbies (no vidya)

Will you stay a degenerate beta cuck all your life? Or will you walk the walk with me /pol/?

Be the change.
>>
How exactly do you return to Christianity after being an atheist?
>>
>>66318330
No thanks i still like to smoke weed every once in a while.
>>
>>66318476
Seek god, its the only way to be christian
>>
File: Mezco05.jpg (66 KB, 479x349) Image search: [Google]
Mezco05.jpg
66 KB, 479x349
"There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
Good for you OP.

I would only suggest you start small. It is easy to self sabotage when youi deny yourself of everything.

So if you watch Boca Juniors asnd eat a cupcake it's ok!
>>
>>66318330
If you want to go full traditional, then read a KJV bible. Especially the Pew ones without notes. You should be a smart enough man to put the pieces together yourself, it's not that hard to understand if you've got ears to hear and eyes to see (in other words, you honestly want to seek what God is trying to say rather than what would glorify you).

Good luck OP. Life got better when I started living like that, especially the women part.
>>
File: 1457094885006.jpg (97 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457094885006.jpg
97 KB, 768x1024
>I will never live in the 50's
>>
>>66318476
christianity is degenerate.
It's a willingness to degrade your reasoning potential.
Reading things written by New Testament scholars (the ones who read ancient greek manuscripts and have given us translations of the oldest and most reliable NT copies) is the best way to at least appreciate the works. Devoting anything to Jesus, beyond using church as a cultural center, is degenerate.
>>
>>66318476
Positive Christianity
>>
>>66318545
but you don't trulybelieve there's a god anon, you are just pretending.
>>
>>66318330
> once a week only.

Ebin willpower there m8 how will you manage?
>>
>>66318330
> No fap
> (once a week only)

Brilliant, OP. Brilliant.
>>
>>66320291
>>66320333
everybody has to start somewhere
>>
>>66318476
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves
>>
File: succ.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>66320333
>>No fap (once a week only)

This.

No half measures OP, if you're serious about it, go the full way.
>>
>>66321578
Too hard.
>>
>>66318671
>>66320333
>>66320291
Yes, the whole idea is to start small with some things. All these sudden restrictions can drive a man insane.

Strict abstinence (no cheat days):
>alcohol
>drugs
>pray every day

One cheat / rest day a week:
>No fap
>Diet
>Lifting

Keeping as only vice / outlet:
>Smoking
>>
>>66318330
Excellent choices, OP. Let me know when you attain the enlightenment and immortality that you seem to believe your substitute power processes will provide you.
>>
Op and anyone else interested, stop playing video games entirely (unless they are rts)

Video games are the opiate of the masses
>>
File: WHEN YA HOMIE.jpg (41 KB, 715x611) Image search: [Google]
WHEN YA HOMIE.jpg
41 KB, 715x611
>>66318938
>le happy suburban family meme
When will it die?
>>
>>66321635

Well I'll guess you'll never quite be degeneracy free or relinquish yourself from the Jew.
>>
File: DSC_0077.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
good on you, anon, but why do you "stop" fapping? It's healthy for dick and heart. Nobody will ever see you fapping anyway looking at you.

Also, if you stop doing certain things you like at once, you will fall into depression. My advice: Either you do it slowly, or you have to bite your way through the emptiness that will be your life for a few months and then you will finally be able to do something out of your discipline.
>>
>>66318330
You should just become a monk at this point.
>>
File: 1444931185497.jpg (41 KB, 414x419) Image search: [Google]
1444931185497.jpg
41 KB, 414x419
>>66318330
>Or will you walk the walk with me /pol/?
Sorry but i don't want to get robbed, nigger
>>
>>66318330
I'm with you Argentina amigo, we need to encourage this
Here are mine

Intellectually:
>Replace dumb waste-of-time activites like youtube surfing with reading
>Read on a wide array of subjects, include opinions you agree and dont agree with
>Practice writing, describe your day in a journal and debate with someone on a regular basis

Physically:
>Twice a week of gym, focus on strength and power lifts
>Some form of sport at least once a week
>Martial art training once a week
>Go to sleep at 11 at latest

Socially
>Network, find quality friends, keep in touch
>If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room
>Learn leadership skills, take opportunities to gain experience in them
>Practice public speaking regularly

The very definiton of being non-degenerate is being a successful, agreeable person.
>>
>if I go out clubbing
D E G E N E R A T E
>>
>>66321975
I have nothing to live for, Multiculturalism ripped me apart from my people and ruined me.
>>
>degeneracy-free
>posts on 4chan

kek
>>
File: 1454884749023.jpg (112 KB, 419x536) Image search: [Google]
1454884749023.jpg
112 KB, 419x536
>>66322775

Sounds like they won. Or are you going to make your life mean something, find something you have passion for and be the best at it?
>>
>>66318330
>No fap (once a week only)
dude once a month is fucking often.. i only do this when im serious ill, because it help get back to health
>>
>>66323229
I'll try.
>>
>>66318330
Might try this too apart from the whole worshiping a kike lollypop thing.
>>
>>66318330
If I do this is it still okay for me to use the neighbours wifi?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.