[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we dispel this fiction that all Muslims are terrorists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 95.jpg (27 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
95.jpg
27 KB, 318x307
How do we dispel this fiction that all Muslims are terrorists?

I met one once. He was actually quite nice.
>>
>>66317688

The Muslim culture needs to grant equal rights to non-Muslims.

Until then, Muslims will always support acts of terror against non-Muslims. Especially the Muslims that pretend to be nice.
>>
>>66317688
A muslim extremist is a terrorist
A muslim moderate merely supports terrorists

Remember this distinction, it will serve you well.
>>
I had some muslim classmates back in the last year of High School, they were 2 somewhat fat, twin girls.
They were okay desu, somewhat funny as well.
Good students throughout the year but they didn't do well at the final exams.

I did great btw :^)
>>
>>66317688
Nobody thinks that all Muslims are terrorists.

But people are concerned that even in the West some Muslim authorities, such as imams, could be exposing the youth to ideological positions that turn them into potential terrorists.

In Sweden, for example, this is thought to happen in government-funded mosques.
>>
File: kkk1.jpg (90 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
kkk1.jpg
90 KB, 1024x737
>>66317688
>>
File: DISPEL.png (476 KB, 445x652) Image search: [Google]
DISPEL.png
476 KB, 445x652
>>
>>66317688
>fiction
>>
>>66317688
OP's picture is literally me.
>>
>>66317688

Daily reminder that the only reason we are talking about Muslims is because it's convenient for the Jew.
>>
>>66317688
Go see zootopia. It's agenda is to dispel "stereotypes".

Literally says "not all predators" referring to the stereotype that not all predator animals are violent, which is reminiscent to "not all Muslims" that we see everything there is another Muslim attacking people in the name of allah.
>>
>>66318102

I have received multiple assurances from ANTIFA leaders that Muslims will become terrorists if anyone insults, humiliates, or offends them.

This means that all Muslims are really terrorists at heart, searching for any excuse to drop the mask of civility and start slaughtering anyone that stands between them and imposing Shariah law.

No Muslim will spend their whole lives without being offended, because no human being spends their whole life without being offended. Because Muslims always turn to terrorism when they are offended, all Muslims are terrorists.
>>
It's ironic how the only subject the Muslims are passing in my college is chemistry they're really good at it but suck at everything else
>>
You should ask your Muslim friend about hammas making kids in his cult throw rocks at the fully loaded IDF army just because or about the situation in Palestina.

I've seen a cool, sweet, cute muslim chick literally go ape shit over that stuff. She's an elementary school teacher so lack of education isn't it.

I swear, they're pretty brainwashed and it's certain trigger words that make them lose their shit and all common sense.
>>
>>66317688

You would have to meet each one individually and judge for yourself if they're a terrorist.

I personally believe that if you truly believe in the values of Islam you are at the very least, supportive in some way shape or form to the terrorists cause
>>
>>66317688
Hey that's me in the picture
>>
>>66318520
Except that that's just fucking fantasy, in real life a lion will always be a threat to you no matter how well fed and happy you keep him

If you disagree consult with all the people who have been mauled by their wild animal "pets", including the woman who got her fucking arm torn off by a chimp
>>
File: durrrrka.jpg (34 KB, 229x318) Image search: [Google]
durrrrka.jpg
34 KB, 229x318
>>66317688
Literally nobody thinks they're all terrorists. No-one.

Muslims are merely a spawn pool of potential terrorists, much like a hornet's nest in an air went leading to your bedroom. They may or may not go allahu akbar on you, but they will not contribute anything else. Never mind an individual hornet or a Muslim, the expected outcome of the mass, the sum of effects, is negative for you. What I mean is a mass of Muslim immigrants is a socio-economical dead-weight at best, a terrorist base at worst.

You shouldn't set out to eradicate all the hornets in the world, let them live their lives if they're not bothering you, but you have absolutely no reason to let the hornet's make their nest in your house, which is what the liberals are doing.
>>
File: 1456964464983.jpg (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456964464983.jpg
6 KB, 400x400
>>66317688
>>
>>66318142
Posts fake statics
Others believes it
You guys really remind me of the we wuz kangz niggers who posts fake shit and Photoshoped pictures and the other niggers believes it.
>>
>>66317688
>How do we dispel this fiction that all Muslims are terrorists?
going back in time and preventing the thousands of muslim terror attacks since 9/11
>>
File: absolutely unauthorised.png (661 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
absolutely unauthorised.png
661 KB, 600x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Just watch this video.
>>
>>66320919
your tequila wont work here, wewuz

how many women did you stone last week?
>>
>>66317688
>not all muslims are terroists
not good enough I want no terrorists at all. If 99.9 percent of muslims are terroists that is still reason to notgive them access to any civilised country.
>>
>>66318142
Countries invaded by terrorists: maybe 5

Countries invaded by non terrorists:

More countries than the current number of countries.

UK invaded the entire world but 20 countries
USA has invaded another lot

Belgium
France
Spain
Germany
Etc

All with the backing of Congress civilians and presidents
>>
>>66321495
What's your point?
>>
File: 1456992400266.png (71 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1456992400266.png
71 KB, 252x252
>>66321232
>your tequila
>>
>>66317688
99% of them are making a bad reputation to the rest
>>
>>66321596
My point is our heroes were called terrorists once
And they liberated us

If you lived in any middle east country you would hate foreigners bombing your kids

If someone even flew a single drone in America and killed anyone I know I would be pissed.

I'm talking about cause and consequence

If you study history most of this countries used to be French colonies that liberated themselves to a failed state
>>
>>66317688
so, he was polite enough to wait until you left to explode?
that is quite nice.
thank you for sharing.
>>
>>66322505
so what?

This isn't about the past, this is about our enemies attacking us. your globalist nigger tier attitude is chafing my nutsack
>>
>>66317688
so, was this muslin person nice, once, or many times?
this is important, and may determine the outcome of your report.
>>
Go hitchhike across the middle east with your girlfriend.
>>
>>66318548
This
>>
>>66317688
>He was actually quite nice.
All muslims are gay. So be careful. Doesn't make them any less viable for blowing you [spoiler]up[/spoiler].

Lives in a muzzie ghetto for years, I know how this shit goes.
>>
>>66320523
>Literally nobody thinks they're all terrorists. No-one.
I do. I don't think it, though. I know it.

See, I've lived in a ghetto of Turks, Pakis, Kurds, whatever, for several years. I know how they think and how they act.

Your first mistake is thinking that they are humans like you and me. They are not. they are savages and animals.
>>
>>66323416
i used to live in a muslim ghetto too and the worst thing i saw was a dog maul a muslim girl while a bunch of muslim men in dresses were hooting and hollering in a circle around her
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.