[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an evangelical Christian. What will Trump do on the issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 188x188
I am an evangelical Christian.

What will Trump do on the issue of fag marriage? This decides whether or not I vote for him.
>>
Trump is going to stick his stump in your rump!
>>
>>66315604
WHo the fuck cares
>>
>>66315604
nothing

p.s. no one can do anything
>>
>>66315604
Trump will be great on the issue of faggots.
>>
None of the candidates will do anything to fag marriage.
>>
>>66315604
Why do you care? You would be going to heaven and they won't.
>>
>>66315604
>I am an evangelical Christian.
>What will Trump do

Trump wants you to see your pastor on religious matters and leave it out of politics.
>>
File: ac slater.jpg (107 KB, 358x614) Image search: [Google]
ac slater.jpg
107 KB, 358x614
>>66315604

Jesus washes man feet in the bible, that makes him a literally gay footfag
>>
He is not marrying you, OP. He doesn't even know you.
>>
>>66315604
I believe Saudi Arabia is the country you belong in.
>muh vote will go to a candidate that believes in my version of a sky wizard.
Gay marriage is over, the supreme court already ruled on it. Focus on the battles that we still have, than the ones we lost.
Liberals want your guns, free speech, and money. They want us to be communist. Fight against this retard, not some queers pretending they are normal.
>>
>>66315604
Nothing. But he's more against it than Hillary that's for sure.
>>
>>66315982
Shut up Slater you greasy wop.
>>
>>66316141
I actually think Shillary hates fags more than Trump she just changes her opinion to suit her democrat vote base.

Trump will do absolutely nothing about fags though he doesn't care. He's not really a typical conservative.
>>
>>66315604
>Evangelical
How does it feel to be part of the most rapidly declining electorate?

You guys arent relevant anymore.
>>
>>66315604
Nobody will do something with gay marriage in your country. The future will be worse than now.
>>
File: 00small14577307.jpg (39 KB, 544x429) Image search: [Google]
00small14577307.jpg
39 KB, 544x429
there is nothing he can do about it, short of declaring martial law and ordering the military to seize the supreme court, burn all the files, and rewrite the constitution in his name. you are not an evangelical christian, you are a dangerous agent of satan deluded by fantasies of total social control and false fears of eternal damnation. god=love, devil=hate. its really that simple, moron
>>
>>66315604
Wrong question, OP. The question is, would Trump nominate the kind of activist Jews who decided the 14th amendment means two same-sex degenerates can pretend to be married and insist the states go along with it.
>>
If religion dictates your hatred you are not yet great enough to have a place in the Trump world order
>>
if jesus came back, he would kick your dumb ass out of his church so fast, your butt would look like a foot waffle.
>>
>>66315604
He claims he supports traditional marriage
but he used to be a fag enabler and hasn't really commited to doing anything about fag marriage so take it with a grain of salt
>>
As a straight male, why are you even burning calories worrying about gay marriage? Just let the gays do what they want, it doesn't matter.

I'm genuinely curious why THIS is the thing that keeps you up at night and informs your decision for the presidency.
>>
>>66315604
Nothing will be done you dumb fuck

SCOTUS>POTUS
>>
>>66316542
>extremism
>catholicism
Not nowadays.

Also, islamophobia is not a religion.
>>
File: cartbeforehorse.jpg (37 KB, 565x375) Image search: [Google]
cartbeforehorse.jpg
37 KB, 565x375
We can't even say "Merry Christmas" in this country.

If we can't even do that, how could we ever hope to win on an issue like abortion or gay marriage?

We need to kill political correctness first. Christians are losing the culture war. Only Trump can kill political correctness.
>>
>>66317038
>We can't even say "Merry Christmas" in this country.

wat
>>
Why are you so gay OP? Why do you care about other men's assholes so much?
>>
>>66317571
It's considered highly offensive for businesses to say "Merry Christmas."

How can you expect to win on an issue like abortion if you can't even say "Merry Christmas" in this country?

Christians are losing the culture war. We need to kill political correctness first. Only Trump can do that.
>>
>>66318016
>It's considered highly offensive for businesses to say "Merry Christmas."
I don't believe that.
I remember Jewgle's main site saying Merry Christmas on 25th december.
>>
>>66315604
Why do you care so much about stupid shit?
>>
File: 1457139768210.gif (756 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457139768210.gif
756 KB, 500x375
>>66318130
Every single major retail store / food joint in America does not say "Merry Christmas." They all say "Happy Holidays."

By the way, Google is a huge funder of gay marriage, and other PC concepts. They are no fans of Christianity.

Christians are losing the culture war. They need to kill political correctness before they can worry about anything else. Only Trump can do that.
>>
>>66315604
>I am an evangelical Christian.

You're not. You're a fag looking for attention.
>>
>>66318130
I cant even remember the last time someone in a store wished me merry Christmas. I don't even think the salvation army beggers do it anymore..
>>
>>66315604
There's no such thing as "equal marriage" because fag marriage is intrinsically different from real marriage.

That is, in one, you cannot make new life and in another, you can. This isn't an issue only if you believe that love is all about feelings and not about actions and their results.

No, having shit on your cock is not the same thing as having children. Neither does scissoring.
>>
>>66316696

Then he saw what his support did, and changed his stance. Are you saying this is impossible? I remember the GOP being less faggy than it is now.
>>
>>66315898
Trump will be great on heaven.

>>66316557
Trump will be great on kikes.

>>66316920
Trump will be great on Catholicism.
>>
>>66315604
Not care about this stupid shit.
>>
>>66315604
Supreme Court. No one can do anything about it, except the Supreme Court.
You should instead ask Trump if he support secession, and try to lobby your governor for that.
>>
Evangelical >>>>christian>>>

No offence but you aren't a Christian. Only Africans and fattyclaps are evangelicals.
>>
>>66315604
>I am an evangelical Cuckhristian.
>What will Trump do on the issue of fag marriage? This decides whether or not I come out of the closet.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>66315604
>I am an evangelical Christian
Move to Iowa cuck.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.