[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we compete with a culture and a people that write like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
How can we compete with a culture and a people that write like this

這樣一桌多少錢啊,再說它們吃的完嗎放到死才賣出再烹煮出或是買鮮活的煮都是一樣吃下那些,很多海岸邊的都吃鮮活的,離岸的則沒這個條件,不覺得這樣有什麼問題,有問題的是那個帶老外去卻不願解釋給他,假清高,之後自己卻上桌大塊朵頤的中國女人,她讓中國人被誤解,蒙羞!放到死才賣出再烹煮出或是買鮮活的煮都是一樣吃下那些,很多海岸邊的都吃鮮活的,離岸的則沒這個條件,不覺得這樣有什麼問題,有問題的是那個帶老外去卻不願解釋給他,假清高,之後自己卻上桌大塊朵頤的中國女人,她讓中國人被誤解,蒙羞!

I mean what the fuck
>>
>still play generals
>send chinese gf in beijing videos of me MOABing chinese troop masses

feels pretty good
>>
>>66314461

> Chinese letters
> Chingy dingy dong nip nong

> Toothpaste flag
> Writes in butchered German
> Bedankt u voor vanden uuden oor niejt Wouter
>>
>>66314461
CHINA WILL GROW LARGER
>>
>>66314461

Chinese is fucking beautiful

also why do Americans think everything is competition?
>>
File: murica.jpg (35 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
35 KB, 700x525
>>66315436
Because it is, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>66315634

you're going to die
>>
>>66314461
>How much is this table , say they eat it to die and finish cooking it and then sell out or buy fresh and cook eat those are the same , a lot of the coast eat fresh , offshore you do not have this condition , so do not think there is any problem , the problem is that they do not want to go with a foreigner explained to him , false lofty, but after his own serve large Gourmet Kitchen Chinese woman, she let the Chinese people have been misunderstood , Mongolia shame ! to die and only then sell out or buy fresh cooking cook eat those are the same , a lot of the coast eat fresh , offshore conditions . this is not , so do not think there is any problem there is a problem with the foreigner was unwilling to explain to him , false lofty, but after his own serve large Gourmet Kitchen Chinese woman, she let the Chinese people have been misunderstood , shame!

Da fuck?
>>
File: 1434946526425.jpg (14 KB, 271x247) Image search: [Google]
1434946526425.jpg
14 KB, 271x247
>>66315874
so is everyone else
>>
>at war with America
>still speak English among the highest military officials
Guess who won the far china-tard!
>>
>>66316053
I remember seeing that girls face in the "Sail" music video years ago, and immediately thought it was meme worthy. I'm so glad you posted this pic, Anon. Good shit m80.
>>
>>66315874
>the burger willing to accept and meet challanges is going to die
kek
>>
>>66314461

Based aquafresh is high as fuck thats what it is!
>>
>>66314461

in long term we can't because their government shits on human life more than USA or Russia, they will produce more human life and don't care about a nuclear war.
>>
>>66316053
>>66316219

you should read "The Death of Ivan Ilyich"

or you can just carry on living your stupid life until you unexpectedly get sick and have to stare the brute facts of your stupid life in the face and realize the entire thing has been meaningless pursuit of meaningless things while you go a-kicking and screaming to the grave
>>
>>66314461
lel, where the fuck you copypastaing this shit from
>>
>>66316697
>kicking and screaming to the grave
Sounds like he accepted Death's challenge and died like a man. Another competition bravely fought
>>
>>66314461
How much is this table , say they eat it to die and finish cooking it and then sell out or buy fresh and cook eat those are the same , a lot of the coast eat fresh , offshore you do not have this condition , so do not think there is any problem , the problem is that they do not want to go with a foreigner explained to him , false lofty, but after his own serve large Gourmet Kitchen Chinese woman, she let the Chinese people have been misunderstood , Mongolia shame ! to die and only then sell out or buy fresh cooking cook eat those are the same , a lot of the coast eat fresh , offshore conditions . this is not , so do not think there is any problem there is a problem with the foreigner was unwilling to explain to him , false lofty, but after his own serve large Gourmet Kitchen Chinese woman, she let the Chinese people have been misunderstood , shame !

----------------------

What the fuck is this?
>>
>>66314461
Our language is more logical, far more logical.
Believe it or not English and Germanic are the most logical languages to have ever existed.
Not only as in makes sense, but subject verb adjective etc.. All of that placement and terminology start like bricks, which can be used to build complex ideas, Other languages including Chinese are a bit more poetic but are basic and only basic, as in complex ideas can not be built but they must be explained as they are themselves, there is no constructing a concept, there is only describing a concept as is, making it very difficult to trade complex ideas or even build complex ideas through language.
>>
>>66314461
짱게세끼들은 인간이 아니야.
>>
>>66316797

Just read the book you illiterate, lazy piece of shit
>>
>>66314461
I miss C&C
>>
>>66318381
Build additional pylons.
>>
I want to learn chinkrunes but that would take a lot of effort. I'll stay with weebrunes until I get bored of japanese things
>>
>>66318470
Don't tell me what to do
>>
>>66314461
Says the Dutch fag not even using his own language...

Pathetic really, to let your culture and language sink down the toilet by using another language instead
>>
>>66316053
saved
>>
>>66314461
FIFY
这样一桌多少钱啊,再说它们吃的完吗放到死才卖出再烹煮出或是买鲜活的煮都是一样吃下那些,很多海岸边的都吃鲜活的,离岸的则没这个条件,不觉得这样有什麽问题,有问题的是那个带老外去却不愿解释给他,假清高,之后自己却上桌大块朵颐的中国女人,她让中国人被误解,蒙羞!放到死才卖出再烹煮出或是买鲜活的煮都是一样吃下那些,很多海岸边的都吃鲜活的,离岸的则没这个条件,不觉得这样有什麽问题,有问题的是那个带老外去却不愿解释给他,假清高,之后自己却上桌大块朵颐的中国女人,她让中国人被误解,蒙羞!
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (16 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
16 KB, 540x540
>>66318772
that's not the point you fucking retard.
>>
>>66314461
Write in cursive. Which is what they stopped teaching.
>>
>>66318742

Make me faggot
>>
MANY
CHINESE
EGGROR

FIVEDOLLA
>>
File: ching chong.jpg (21 KB, 223x349) Image search: [Google]
ching chong.jpg
21 KB, 223x349
>this thread
>>
>>66314461
that's a language of baby scribble desu.
>>
>>66314461
Generals and Zero Hour were two of my most favorite Conquers
>>
>>66315391
true CNC fan
>>
>>66314461
I really like the new mod, Rise of the reds with russia and nato added to the old 3 factions.
The chinese actually have a volunteer mob, like the old angry islamic mob unit.
Russians have a very shitty planes but hinds wreck everything, flying or crawling.
I try my best to play online, but i get severely raped over and over again by other players that play it 24/7.
I figured out the strategy to put 2 flame throwers in the overlord bunker and 3 flack soldiers.
3 of those, 2 with speaker towers and 3 with minigun cannons against tomahawks are great.
>>
desu, if Trump wins, the US will reach the level of US technology in Generals ZH
>>
>>66323245
I just wish there was a HD remake man.
>>
>>66314461
that sentence takes literally 3 hours to write.

that's how
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.