[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BoobsForBernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: Disgusting.jpg (32 KB, 614x410) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
32 KB, 614x410
A woman in Ohio, at a Bernie Sanders rally was breastfeeding her baby. The media is giving her tons of promotion, and people are whiteknighting for her. I really don't get it. I know that breastfeeding is part of life, but you can't even put a blanket over your breasts if you're indecent enough to do it in public?

Also, why is she breastfeeding A BABY at a POLITICAL RALLY?
>>
>>66303934

I'd love to be breastfed at a political rally

>I really has to be a Trump rally though

TRUMP
R
U
M
P
>>
>>66303934
>you're indecent

you're free to look elsewhere if feeding an infant triggers you so much
>>
>he hugged them

Bernie "Baby Asphyxiatior" Sanders
>>
>>66303934
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Wait a minute I just saw the ICP tattoo

Looks like the Clown Possee baby coffin business is booming again
>>
>Lesotho
>>
File: bernie sanders.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
based Bern letting women breastfeed in public and telling prudes to leave her alone

seriously what's wrong with you virgins anyways? is it really that big of a deal to see a boob?
>>
>>66303934
how long until that baby also dies because of the stress put on by the rallies?
>>
>>66304175
This. It's just a tit, not gonna hurt you or anything
>>
>>66304175
>Canada.
Look, women should respect their bodies and not be showing their bazongas in public.
>>
>>66303934
>>66304259
This is now a rare flag thread
>>
There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding. There is something massively wrong about taking your baby out in public unnecessarily.
>>
Bernie has the juggalo vote on lock
>>
Women taking off their clothing for attention? I've never heard of this happening before.
>>
its a boob, not an erect penis.
nothing indecent about that.
>>
>>66303934
Why are you homosexuals so offended by titties?
>>
File: n-POO-LOO-VIDEO-628x314.jpg (54 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
n-POO-LOO-VIDEO-628x314.jpg
54 KB, 628x314
>>66303934
POO IS NATURAL
EVERYONE SHOULD POO IN PUBLIC
DEATH TO LOOS
>>
>>66303934
>Insane Clown Posse tattoo
Absolutely disgusting
>>
File: trudeau the kind pm.png (431 KB, 730x444) Image search: [Google]
trudeau the kind pm.png
431 KB, 730x444
>>66304293
Let me educate you on the realities of sexual equality. In a sexually equal society, a woman should not feel ashamed or scared to have her breast seen in public. She should not feel as if she will be sexually preyed upon by men simply because her breast is visible, her sexual lifestyle choices should always remain in her own hands.

However, a woman who respects her body MUST NOT be afraid to present it in public if she wishes. Breastfeeding is one example of baring a breast in public that women shouldn't feel ashamed of. Rather, to feel that she must cover her body up in order to appease the desires of either society or men would be a huge sign of disrespect to herself and her body.

You have a lot to understand about self-respect. What do you think slutwalks are all about.
>>
>>66304491
Good catch senpai. Degenerate trash.
>>
There's a time and place for everything. The same way we can't pull out a bag of Doritos or a bottle of water everywhere we go, you can't go around pulling out your tit for everyone to enjoy simply anywhere
>>
>>66303934
Fucking where?
>>
>>66304586
filtered
>>
>>66304043
can i whip out my dick in playgrounds then please? in a non sexual way for comfort? the kiddies can just look away
>>
>>66303934
The baby was hungry

She stuck a tit in its mouth

Be happy the little niggers being breast fed

Its le 2016 mes mes ami, get over it
>>
>Lesotho, a high-altitude, landlocked kingdom encircled by South Africa, is crisscrossed by a network of rivers and mountain ranges including the 3,500m-high peaks of Thabana Ntlenyana. On the Thaba Bosiu plateau, near Lesotho's capital, Maseru, are ruins dating from the 19th-century reign of King Moshoeshoe. Thaba Bosiu overlooks iconic Mt. Qiloane, an enduring symbol of the nation’s Basotho people.

Never say you can't get no learnin' on /pol/.
>>
>>66304293

Afrika,
>>
>>66303934
Attention whore. White women should be holocausted
>>
>>66303934
Soo the takeaway from this is that it's okay if I want to suck on my girlfriends nipples in public? Or not?
>>
>>66304586

>A FUCKING LEAF

Don't you have a bull to prep, Trudeau?
>>
>>66303934

If you are offended when you see a tit, you might be a fag.
>>
>>66303934
So brave.
>>
BOOBS
>>
>>66304700
L-logical fallacy! Breasts give life!!
*gives baby bottle to mom before going to class*
>>
>>66304849
If she gets offended by me getting an erection, she might be a feminist
>>
>>66303934
What flag is that?
I'm on mobile
>>
>>66303934

>Lesotho

OP is a primitive jungle monkey

Opinion discarded
>>
>>66304945
Lesotho
>>
>>66304700

Of course not, that would be indecent. Who in their right mind would show their privates out in public? Fucking cis scum. Check your privilege, shitlord.
>>
File: 1000px-Flag_of_Lesotho.svg[1].png (16 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Flag_of_Lesotho.svg[1].png
16 KB, 1000x667
>>66303934
does 4chan have the wrong Flag for Lesotho?
>>
>>66303934
OP I'm just gonna get real with you.

If you care about doing anything great with your life, living happily and productively and meeting your end well... then you have to stop giving a fuck about stuff like this.

These "stories" show up because there are hundreds of private, profit-driven companies whose business model is to hijack your attention and overstimulate you. They hypersensationalize trivialities, surrounding you with so much noise that you become a frazzled little hamster in a wheel. The majority of your friends and colleagues are victims, and will gladly help participate in the mass delusion.

Let the mob worry and fret and whip themselves into a frenzy over these illusions. Learn to let this garbage float by and you'll be a happier, healthier person.
>>
>>66303934
>see hash tag
>think it'll be hot college qts showing breasts or at least some tease shots with Bernie shirts on
>it's just some chick's bitching about breast feeding

Liberals... Every time
>>
>>66303934
>no father in pic

Not surprised at all
>>
>>66305018
ya. the 4chan one is the pre-2007 flag
>>
>>66304586
And as an instinctive response, more white men target younger girls due to the ugliness of women exposing themselves proudly. Hence the saggy tits from too much flopping around. Not to mention that at least a little girl looks cute and dresses decently at the same time.
>>
>>66305104

Aldous Huxley FTW
>>
If they get to breastfeed in public I should be able to have a wank in public too, while looking directly into the woman's eyes
>>
>>66303934
>numerous visible shit tatoos
>those glasses
>that face

That kid is fucked. Fucked.
>>
The burgers should get the muslim invasion if they freak out when seeing boobies in public, not us.
>>
>>66303934
>Also, why is she breastfeeding A BABY at a POLITICAL RALLY?

cause its empowering
>>
>>66303934
I just don't understand the uproar of a woman breast feeding in public.

Who the fuck cares.
>>
>>66303934
>attention whore attention whoring
>gets attention by 90% of population
>10% ignore her
>"haha ur probably gay who doesnt like tits or some religious nutjob xDDD"
>>
Disgusting hatchet man tattoo
That baby is dooomed drinking her drug addled dairy
>>
>>66303934
Breastfeeding is the same as eating a meal in public, get over it you virgin
>>
>>66304293
RARE AS FUCK
Who even are you Lesotho?
>>
She is damaging her child's hearing what the fuck?
>>
File: 1454981319367.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1454981319367.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>66303934
only reason women have breasts is to feed newborns.

the fact that its even an issue in any way, makes me loose faith in humanity. also hate puritans and christians even more.
>>
>>66303934
>Feeding a baby
Woah....so heroic...taking a baby to a place with thousands of people screaming and cheering....and giving it food.....im sorry i cant continue...i need to go...
*starts clapping*
>>
>people getting offended when women uses boobs the only time it's actually appropriate to do

top zozzle
>>
File: 1386925512969.jpg (24 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
1386925512969.jpg
24 KB, 203x248
>>66304700
>>
>>66304923
>not controlling your urges in a public place
>amerinigger
Nothing new to see here.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.