[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Edward Snowden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: Edward-Snowden-008.jpg (19 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Edward-Snowden-008.jpg
19 KB, 460x276
What does /pol/ think of Edward Snowden?
>>
>>66301000
mixed bag for me
>>
No good deed goes unpunished
>>
>>66301000
Started out as a hero, then sold everything for his safety.
>>
>>66301000
Effeminate beta cuckold traitor.

Can't wait til he's strung up when Putin offers him to President Trump as a thank you for re opening the US-RU friendship.
>>
>>66301000
Can you be a patriot and a traitor at the same time?

A patraitor?
>>
A brave fool.
>>
A true fighter for freedom
>>
>>66301000
excellent /pol/ litmus test for shills
>>
File: envy.gif (461 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
envy.gif
461 KB, 500x275
>>66301000
Snowden was a part of a traitorous organization, the National Security Agency. He even betrayed NSA. He is by definition a traitor.
>>
>>66301211
Sounds like someone doing a bad imitation of a redneck accent saying 'potato'
>>
>>66301407
Yeah but he was betraying the jews so basically he's a hero
>>
Russian Spy.
>>
>>66301594

How about a "traitriot"?
>>
>>66301361
kek, or I would say, proof of how media propaganda is still very effective.

Back when /pol/ was still a bit less "normie" and more contrarian people were more redpilled. If anything /pol/ became more popular and thus more people who were prone to the propaganda began to post here.
>>
>>66301000
False flag government shill
>>
>>66301000
Who's Edward Snowden and why does he deserve my attention?
>>
>>66301000
a millenial jew.
>>
>>66302252
1. b8
2.12 years old
3.living under a rock

Which is it?
>>
>>66301184
>implying a hero like trump wouldn't give him a full pardon for being such a brave patroit and sacrificing everything in the name of justice.
>>
>>66302429
Trump hates him you dumb kekold.

He's not a patriot or a hero he's just a pathetic left wing attention whore.
>>
>>66301000
He has proven that the us government spy on their own citizen
>>
>>66302181
Who taught this cockroach to type
>>
>>66301000
Proud proof that our secret services are not slacking. Kamrad Snowden is just one of many sleeper agents.
>>
a real human bean

and a real hero
>>
>>66301220
/thread
>>
>>66302374
Now answer me please.
>>
>>66302252
Poland
>>66302254
Anti-Poland
>>
>>66301000
He sacraficed his lucrative career and smoking hot wife and most importantly, his life in freedomland all to shine a light on our ever increasing tyrannical government. He's brave and a hero and a patriot and a literal martyr. He is hated and loved.

He is a modern day Jesus Christ.
>>
>>66302567
He was a contractor working for the NSA who released massive amounts of information about US digital surveillance.
>>
>>66302604
>lucrative career
Code monkey #547894

>smoking hot wife
Ugly stripper girlfriend dating him for money

>all to shine a light on our ever increasing tyrannical government.
He did it all to get praise and attention, not for any noble cause.
>>
>>66302517
Pretty sure he is still on the spook payroll, an Operation Mockingbird agent and its all a psyop. How else can you tell people you have a mass surveillance operation installed, and instead of demanding it be uninstalled, they all run around, muh patriot, muh traitor...it's pure genius.
>>
Oi, hero!
>>
>>66301000
He congratulated Switzerland for not deporting criminals fuck this guy.
>>
>>66301000
Deserves a fair trial of due process under the law.

Should not have gone full autist mode and fled the country but contacting supporting members of the house and senate armed service committees. I think because of his actions roughly

10-15 people died. Which is a shame. He could have easily avoided a trial and the drama of having to leave the country as well as risking lives of people if he went through proper channels.
>>
>>66301000
wish he didn't turn out to be a faggot
>>
>>66301000
TR80R
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>66302796
> implying 200,000 a year isn't lucrative

>implying this is ugly (pic related)

>making yourself the most wanted man by the most powerful entity in the existence all for attention.

Top kek

You, my friend, are pretty fucking stupid all around.
>>
>>66301000
HERO! haz bawlz
>>
>>66303205
You probably mean Chelsea Manning, not him.
>>
>>66301000
The hero we need. But not the one we deserve.
>>
>>66303438
I think it's this. >>66302879
He's no hero nor is he a traitor. He was/is a tool that got executed successfully.
>>
>>66301000
He's become a total lib.
Would not defend/10
>>
>>66301000
Traitor but in a way hero, possible spy.
>>
>>66302515
Go eat a dog, Mr. Chan. Why are you so mad?
>>
>>66301000

A libertarian who did the right thing but is currently surrounded by leftists and Russians with very anti-Western sentiments.

Trust Snowden. Don't trust his friends.
>>
Preventing unconstitutional acts is always the right thing to do, but he went about it the wrong way.
>>
pointed out how the state has behaved in a bad way.

The result of his actions directly are kinda hard to know probably not to much.

Over all good though i dont think its healthy for us to get lied to by the state so much forever.
>>
>>66302779
>US
What is this and why does it deserve my attention?
>>
>>66301000
He ought to do a year in jail and then go on a book tour.
>>
>>66301000

An egotist who put his "principles" ahead of his people's interests. What the Gommies used to call "a useful idiot".
>>
>>66301000
Who is he?
>>
>>66301000
I think that evolutionarily, the state is always the sum of its citizen's needs, desires, and worth, so I believe the state is always goes in the right direction and chooses what's best for the people even though the individuals working for it act out of selfish corrupt interests. I think Snowden was wrong in thinking he knowes better than the whole system. Nature always knows better, and the system's logic is more crudely natural.
>>
if you think the usa can't see all your traffic, to the very last letter you typed, then you are retarded.
i legitimately think the us government has built a database with all our history, photos, audio, video, browser searches.
any psychologist can profile you using this information.
if you're a bad goy, they'll just search for you.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.