[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump was destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: trumpdance.gif (1 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
trumpdance.gif
1 MB, 400x332
https://youtu.be/yknVHpwtCF4

Holy shit trump was destroyed in this debate.
>trump "university"
>flipflops about Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, GWBush, Syrian refugees ...
>NY off the record tapes

He was dripping snake oil all over the place.

https://youtu.be/yknVHpwtCF4

Is there even one person who thinks trump did good?

I'm starting to think the best republican is Kasich.
- Not a pill-popping manlet like rubio.
- Not a rato like cruz.
- Has lots of experience in government
- Has kept himself clean and respectful by not acting like a manchild (see rubio and trump especially).

I think Kasich is the best rep candidate for the gop.
Sanders is best for the Democrats.

I'd love to see a Kasich vs Sanders debate.
At least it won't be a shit flinging contest.
>>
trump has the biggest testes
>>
>>66298616

Yeah, apparently that's the most important attribute of a president.
>>
>Americans are literally deciding their future president over the size of the candidate's dick.
>at least that stumps hillary out of the race
>>
i like cheese chips
>>
>>66298720
how can the other nominees compete?
>>
>>66298720
Maybe you should worry about how you are gonna make your dollar worth more than a piece of bread before worrying about another countries politics.
>>
The quality of Kasich is irrelevant at this point. It is impossible for him to win, pick again.
>>
>>66298430
>0.1 zwb deposited into your account.
>>
>>66298430
INCREASINGLY
>>
Kasich's a turd.
He would get utterly obliterated by Hillary.
>>
File: monica.jpg (60 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
monica.jpg
60 KB, 636x382
>>66298795
I can't get over everyone trying to pretend this is something new. At least this was just an allusion to the size of his schlong.

Monica Lewinsky can be heard on the tapes of phone calls describing Bill Clinton's executive branch thus, "Think of a thumb."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvm0YoYZk6k
NEIN
>>
the problem with Kasich is he has the establishments approval and that may not be a good thing considering how they've treated Trump and assassinated his character
>>
>>66298978
He is the only serious rep candidate.
Everyone else is a manchild, and trump is a con artist.
>>
>>66299083
>how they've treated Trump

Really? How about the way trump has treated everyone else? trump is the definition of douche. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Talk shit = Get hit
>>
File: 1456526057413.png (655 KB, 1062x1162) Image search: [Google]
1456526057413.png
655 KB, 1062x1162
>>66298720
>trump "university"

What about it?
>>
File: kasich scoring.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
kasich scoring.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>66298430
no one gives a shit about kasich m8

he's weird and says ambiguous trump like shit "this wounldn't suck if we had 'good policies'"

and if i also remmeber correctly he wants to start WWIII like shillary

gop is fugged
>>
>>66299248
What's the point of that picture?
>>
>>66299375
he also thinks he's an adult cuz he got ignored and didn't get to squabble until carson left
>>
File: trump_cannot_win.jpg (65 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
trump_cannot_win.jpg
65 KB, 500x357
>>66298430
> t_increasingly_nervous_shill.PNG
+$0.25 deposited in your account
>>
>>66299225
could you ever recall a time when a political party anywhere in the world, has actively tried to destroy their most popular candidate in such a way, on such a scale?

this is absolutely unprecedented
>>
File: communist-greece.png (190 KB, 1115x1385) Image search: [Google]
communist-greece.png
190 KB, 1115x1385
>>66298430

>Greece
>shilling the only person in the lineup more to the left than an actual faggot cuban
>with a marxist leftist propaganda gif

Sounds about right.

Report the OP.
>>
File: well cuckd.jpg (264 KB, 900x880) Image search: [Google]
well cuckd.jpg
264 KB, 900x880
>>66299582

Oh, and he likes sanders too.

So he wants Sanders to go against Kasich and then to be president.

Major cuck action going on in here.
>>
>>66299511
This is usually where I would swing in with some example to contradict you, but none exists.

There has never been anything like this in US politics before.
>>
>>66299435
Is this what being malnourished looks like?
>>
>>66299832
god speed to you all, mericanbro
>>
>>66299832
And what does that prove?
That trump is unelectable.
Why didn't he go independent?

>>66299870
What's the point of the picture you posted?
>>
>>66300617
It proves that no major party candidate has ever been attacked with this ferocity by his own party. He has a commanding lead in the Primary and they are trying to destroy him.

He's already garnered 3/4 of a million more Primary votes than Romney did at this same point in the Primary, and he's faced a larger field of better funded opponents.

It's fucking bizarre. They can't destroy him and still win an election, and despite what everyone is focused on right now, this isn't just about the Presidential election.

If they demoralize the Trump supporters, they'll cost a slew of Republicans their down ballot elections. The Republicans will almost certainly lose the House and Senate, again.
>>
>>66299093

kasich is an executive order abuser.
>>
>>66301064
This just proves that Americans are stupider today than they were 4-5 years ago.
Are you familiar with the Watergate scandal?
Name a US president of the last 16 years that would resign if he was accused of that exact same scandal.
Americans have become stupider - hence they support a stupid incompetent asshole like trump.
Did you watch the debate I posted in the OP?
Trump is a chump and looks like one in the debate.
And we have still about a year to go to before election time.

The gop WILL destroy trump, as they should.
gop will have a Cruz Kasich or Rubio Kasich ticket.

You faggots better pray Sanders is the Democratic candidate.
If Hilary gets the nom, then you might as well start addressing her as President Hilary, from that day.

Fucking trump the chump doesn't fucking stand a chance against hilary, and he's more likely to sell out the election than to confront and attack her face to face.
>>
>>66298430
>it's the greek globalist shill again
>>
>>66301620
Everyone is an executive order abuser.
Trump will top them all if he ever becomes potus.
>>
>>66301780
bump
>>
>>66298720
pay denbts motherfucker
>>
>>66303505
typical trump supporter
>>
>>66298430
He started the debate VERY strong, was making everyone cheer and laugh. As a Trump supporter, he fucked up the obvious plan by Cruz to let Trump and Rubio fight light children and take the high road. It made Cruz looks more mature and really killed Rubio and Trump.

After being called out on his "lack of plans" I really fucking wish Trump would go into the debates with more plans instead of generalized "It will work" "I'm a great negotiator" "China/Carrier/etc"
He's a smart man, but in that aspect he's really fucking himself over with the more intelligent crowd of undecideds.
>>
As if your opinion matters
>>
>>66303837
trump is a featherweight.
He inherited everything he has, and he hasn't worked a day in his life.
On top of that, he has absolutely no idea WTF he has gotten himself into by entering the political arena.
>>
I dont even know what flag that is. Do they not have politics in your country?
>>
>>66301747
>taking advise from someone who doesn't pay debnts
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1027x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1027x329
Trump had to correct a worldwide network on a better business bureau rating via fax during the break.

They either are liars or they are liars.
>>
>>66304426
>supporting a con-artist who defrauded people with his fake chump university

It's the current year ffs!
>>
>>66304331
>I dont even know what flag that is.
Im sure you thought that sounded cool like "yuropoors are insignificant countries, muh 'merica" but instead it just gives me a reason to say:

....American education everyone
>>
>>66304693

But you ARE insignificant. Were not talking about Greek politics here are we? I dont know your flag either.
>>
Nice catch OP
>>
>>66299248
The entire university system in America is a pyramid scheme
>>
>>66298430
>says the increasingly nervous man a tenth time today.
>>
>>66298430
Shills gonna shill.

How much are they paying you? I'll make these threads all day shitting on Trump if it pays well until November.
>>
>>66305559
>supports trump the chump for free
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.