[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This video's been on the front page of the brittube for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
This video's been on the front page of the brittube for 5 days now.
It hasn't even got that significant number of views (It goes up by maybe 50-100 thousand a day).
When you compare that to the "Trending" videos, of which, some were uploaded more recently and have considerably more views; It doesn't make sense.

It's obviously paid for, but why target the UK?

>UK
https://www.youtube.com/?gl=GB

>US
https://www.youtube.com/?gl=US
>>
>>66297445
what's a frontpage?
@home i just get "recomended4u" and activity of channels i've subbed
>>
>>66299588
oh wait i guess you mean i'm supposed to logout?
>why target the UK
idk, maybe so libshits would go vote to stay in the EU
>>
>>66297445
>why propagandize 'merica light?
Tony Blair was GWB's little bitch going into Iraq.
YOU'RE OUR BITCH NOW.
GET WATERBOARDED VIA OUR MASS MEDIA MACHINE.
CHOKE ON OLIVER AND LIKE IT.

lel
>>
>>66297445
This girl from the UK on my friends list, until recently, made the most anti Trump posts.

1. I don't understand why you faggots care so much about OUR election I couldn't care less about who your PM is
2. A brit's opinion will never influence my opinion on a US candidate so why bother
>>
>>66297445
It's probably on the UK page because it's a UK person (albeit in the US).
>>
>>66297445
As a Brit I invalidate and retract John Oliver's statements

He fled from the UK after pedophilia suspicions
>>
>shadow cabals are forcing videos to appear on my youtube frontpage to brainwash me!

Yeah okay buddy.
>>
>>66299979
I thought that was piers morgan
>>
>>66297445
>It's obviously paid for, but why target the UK?
it's not -- amritards think the english = aristocracy, thus they accept words with in a english intonation as more intelligent
>>
>>66299922
>1. I don't understand why you faggots care so much about OUR election I couldn't care less about who your PM is
if russia wasn't a borderline monarchy, and china run by one party, you'd care about their elections as well.

>2. A brit's opinion will never influence my opinion on a US candidate so why bother
don't understand
>>
>>66299922
>I don't understand why you faggots care so much about OUR election
It's the price you pay for being a superpower, your elections DO affect us so of course we care.
>>
>>66300008
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-uS/firefox/addon/video-blocker/
>>
HUE HUE HUE MAKENDOLAN DRUMFNAGAN MIRITE. MURRIKKKANS SO DUMBF TOPZOZZLE ITS 2016 I MEAN COMEON
>>
Clinton or her friends probably have friends in UK. Want them to think Trump is a dumb Islamophobic fascist and want them to donate to her cause
>>
BRITPOL
>>66299732
>>
>>66300025
No, Piers left because everyone hated him there. The only thing changed now is the location.
>>
>>66300090
>implying it's not both
>>
File: year.jpg (263 KB, 1177x1000) Image search: [Google]
year.jpg
263 KB, 1177x1000
LADS WHAT YEAR IS IT?
>>
>>66297445
>It's obviously paid for, but why target the UK?
It's simple. There's only so much anti-Trump people in US, and they running dry fast. So they need more English speaking supporters, and since not everybody check/show from which country they are, and anti-Trump squad could get reinforcement from britbongs at various forums in internet wars.
tl;dr they afraid.
>>
>>66300371
05/03/2016
>>
File: 1456858701925.jpg (192 KB, 863x1098) Image search: [Google]
1456858701925.jpg
192 KB, 863x1098
Thanks John!
>>
>>66297445
I remember explaining to my father the other day that this video isn't going to make anyone supporting Trump think "huh, his family changes their name from something silly several centuries ago. BETTER VOTE FOR RUBIO!"

All it's there for is for liberals to pat their own back about not liking Trump. Promoting it internationally is probably because liberals think that Trump supporters will look at the international reaction and realize how silly they look.

Joke's on them, the average Trump supporter doesn't give two shits what foreigners think of him. Hell, pissing off foreigners is basically the cornerstone of his campaign
>>
>>66297445
Jesus he really does have beady eyes,fucking shill i hope he gets deported
>>
>>66297445
Welcome to the new world were social media has a political bias
>>
>>66300656
i was speaking to a relative of mine, i made the remark that people were more concerned by mean words and expressions than actual indirect declarations of wars (like the candidates during the debate did recently except trump)

pavlovian dog theory in full action here, people react viscerally at key progressivist concepts are being challenged, say nothing when actual threats are uttered
>>
File: 2016-03-05 - 13-57-06.png (55 KB, 670x131) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05 - 13-57-06.png
55 KB, 670x131
>>66297445
Your picture is somehow missing roughly 17 million views.
>>
>>66299979
>pedophilia suspicions

If this is true It may hurt his image and leftist would lose their shit.
>>
>>66299798
>choke

Don't worry about it, little Marco.
>>
I can't help but notice the more politically incorrect videos on YouTube I watch, the more it tries to recommend me stupid clips from Late night talk shows, LP'ers, pop music videos, and viral video aggregates.

Some of these have no "Not Interested" button.
>>
>>66299798
I'm proud of Britain telling Obama to go fuck himself over Syria based britbros

too bad that after France told W to fuck himself over Iraq the jews made sure to install one of their own as president
>>
>>66297445
>Drumpf? I don't need to hear anymore, I'm ready for Hillary

Only an idiot would do this.
>>
>>66301661
It's a reupload, you idiot.
>>
File: CcpuqT7WEAISBQi.jpg large.jpg (30 KB, 552x428) Image search: [Google]
CcpuqT7WEAISBQi.jpg large.jpg
30 KB, 552x428
>>66297445
Why is this okay, but the other not?
>>
>>66297445
So has Drumpf actually landed home at all in America? Are young people saying it? Media personalities?
>>
>>66297445
Trump is British slang for fart

Drumpf sounds like the name of a Germanic god emperor
>>
>>66305513

I do not associate with the type of people who would.

What John Oliver and others fail to realize is that their careers are built on preaching to the choir. They really have no idea how big the silent majority is and how little they care about the opinions of some late night comedian on a premium channel.
>>
>>66303509
>and leftist would lose their shit
They're starting to push for legalisation.
>>
>>66297445
because come general election they want to be able to say: SEE? THE WORLD WOULD HATE US IF TRUMP WERE POTUS!

Luckily I'm going to fix this. screencap this and expect me to come back next week.

pic related: I'll be back.
>>
>>66305235
k e k
>>
>>66300008
propaganda will brainwash you, propaganda is just memes after all. The very act of watching a video or seeing a meme will plant ideas into your brain.
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 756x238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 756x238
kek
>>
>>66303509
its 2016, stop being so close-minded
>>
It's funny because he failed as a comedian here
>>
>>66297445
You obviously don't know how Google monetizes.
It's not a grand conspiracy, Google accepts payment to release data it collected on population and it promotes just about anything in just about any way for payment, too.
>>
File: 1455868376596.png (145 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1455868376596.png
145 KB, 1024x512
>>66299798
We can't be your bitch, because most British chavs look at you manchildren american as little bitches, hence why we steal your women and cuck you constantly.

Go cuck yourself, faggot. No wonder why your women are flocking to niggers too. It's like you're totally cucked beta fucks.

lel

also, FEEEEL THE BEEERRRNN you marxist promoting faggot of an SJW feminist country.
>>
Who the fuck still visits the Youtube front page?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRW4KRPKgQU
>>
>>66299979
Still literally no proof of this
>>
>>66299922
Maybe because she's surrounded by American people like yourself?

Most people in Britain don't know who Trumplet is, as he's a B list celebrity. and the ones who do know of his existance, unfortunately think he's a good politician.

We don't care about you politics until it becomes the last 2 in the presidential race, and the presidential race will be Bernie vs Rubio
>>
>>66307909
He fled Britain because his comedy career here was a failure, but seemed to be successful elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure he's just forcefully shilled on your network though.
>>
File: 1457109114001.jpg (59 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
1457109114001.jpg
59 KB, 599x335
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.