[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REAL MEN FIGHT WITH THEIR HANDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Beaten.jpg (18 KB, 258x342) Image search: [Google]
Beaten.jpg
18 KB, 258x342
>be 100 lbs woman
>be walking at night
>nigger see's you
>"what up girl let me hit that"
>walk away quickly
>nigger follows
>run
>nigger runs faster
>get caught, dragged to an ally, and raped
>nigger knocks you out, takes you home, now you work the nest few years of your life as a prostitute
>Tfw your purse pistol was taken away by the government last week

But ban guns because real men fight with their fists, right?
>>
>>66294005
>be walking at night

There's your problem.
>>
>>66294130
Not when you have the right to defend yourself it isn't.
>>
>>66294130
You fucking shitposter, who doesn't like walking at night? Also god forbid you actually have to, in order to get something. Fuck you New Zealand sunset isn't an excuse to rape people, fucking abbo.
>>
>>66294005
>living in a shithole
>>
>>66294444
>Having an excuse to not have a form of self defense
>>
File: Whore1.jpg (236 KB, 1065x725) Image search: [Google]
Whore1.jpg
236 KB, 1065x725
This is the world you chose.
>>
>dragged to an ally
some ally if he doesn't help you.
>>
>>66294805
If you think that's bad a few days ago I accidentally put "gang raping" instead of "gang rapping" in a different thread I made.
Replies were gold.
>>
>>66294444
I live in a top 10 city for lowest crime rate (30 mins from STL, which is #2 for highest crime rate lol) and it's 94% white. Over 100k people, but it's all middle to upper class, nothing but well-lit clean white suburbs. For a city this size, it's one of the least likely places for a woman to get raped.

So no, I don't live in a shithole. The majority of the planet wishes they lived in a town that's as clean and nice as mine.

But you know what? All of us are armed to the fucking teeth. There's a gunshop on nearly every major street, 3 big box stores, and a few gun ranges. I can safely say that 99% of homes are armed, and I'm guessing a good amount of CCers based on the large crowds at the range when they do CC licensing.

>b-but my quaint little hamlet in Can/Aus/UK is just as safe statistically and we don't NEED guns to fe-
We don't need guns here, obviously. But we have them anyway, and our town is that much safer for it. Since there's no gun violence here, and very little violence of any kind, why should we give up our guns?
>>
>>66294965
wait other way around I mean.
>>
>>66294005
Keeping a gun in your purse is retarded, how are you going to draw it from there? Minutes after you dug through a pile of women stuff?
>>
>>66295060
You'd be surprised how fast we actually find our stuff in those bags.I wouldn't put a gun there but that must be like the first thing I touch when I grab into my bag.
On the other hand I got my 2nd can of pepper spray in my bag too, simply because its too big to fit anywhere else.
>>
>>66295060
Making it necessary for women to defend themselves is retarded either. There is a chance that they can defend themselves, but this also gives them false feeling about their safety. Having a gun and drawing it are to different levels. Drawing it and shooting it also. Knowing self defense and applying also. Knowing it and applying it against someone who is stronger or skilled or against more than one offenders is at a completely different level.
>>
>>66295060
Nog says gibs or i cut you
say ok
get gun from purse
remove watermelon
>>
>>66294973
>Since there's no gun violence here, and very little violence of any kind, why should we give up our guns?

No fucking reason at all past pathos appeals to deny your 2nd amendment liberties. This issue alone made me never even consider being a democrat.
>>
>>66294279
Fuck her. This whore probably votes for democrats and is a nigger cum dumpster. The more white women who get raped and murdered the better
>>
>>66294130
In a white society where everyone works it's no danger. Used to be people around here felt safe when their children were out after sunset, now not so much.

Day of the rope soon, or we're all dead.
>>
File: 1455979790464.gif (994 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1455979790464.gif
994 KB, 500x280
>>66295806
You probably wish women were nigger cum dumpsters dont you. Either that or you're an autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>66295806
Op here, not actually a girl, this is a hypothetical situation you fucking inbred. Even if it weren't
>Tfw your purse pistol was taken away by the government last week
Nice reading comp, retard
>>
She probably deserved it. Why would she be whoring about late at night anyways?
>>
>>66296102
The fuck is wrong with going out at night.
Especially if you have anxiety or some social issues it's so much better.
Fuck right off to Islam if you think women shouldn't do that.
>>
drawing a gun takes massive balls and escalates shit into a fight for your life. So many ways a woman can fuck it up shes better off without it.

like here in east europe you draw a knife on a guy it turns into something way beyond simple mugging
>>
>>66295941
German women are pieces of shit they've literally destroyed your country.
>>
>>66295806
>The more white women who get raped and murdered the better
how's Dearborn these days, Achmed?
>>
>>66296102>>66295806

muhammads pls go
>>
Black men can't rape, sweety. Rape requires a male in a position of power, which black men obviously are not in. It's not the black man's fault society deemed him a rapist before he ever did anything, in fact, you deemed him as such when you flat out ignored his existence.

Check your privilege, white girl.
>>
>>66296226
There has never been a vote about refugees in the first place and voting CDU means we were voting conservatives which are less likely to do retarded shit like green party and lefties, except Merkel shat all over her party and smoked a joint too much or something.
I wouldn't be surprised if more men than women voted her either.
So unless you have a source for your claim, just shut your trap.
>>
>>66294130
It's pretty much your problem if streets aren't safe enough to walk at night where you live.
>>
>>66294130
Where I live, its perfectly safe to walk at any time, day or night, any day of the week.

Americans are in a different situation. They should have guns. They're the great equalizer.
>>
>>66296377

only you losers on imageboards are against refugees in germany

in most refugee centers there are like 3 volunteers for every refugee, more than 60% of society believes they should be let in

hell you lose your job in germany for being antirefugee except you far-right pieces of neet shit dont work

lastly its in your constitution so you see hans, there never was a need to have a vote on immigration in your country
>>
>>66294005
Why wasn't she with her husband?
>>
File: 1448974424652.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448974424652.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>66296564
>you lose your job in germany for being antirefugee
>>
>>66296564
>polish
>browses /pol/
>pro economic immigrant
Nice proxy Chaim.
>>
>>66294005
sauce?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.