[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
turkroaches at it again they went and raided/shut down the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: f73.png (555 KB, 680x667) Image search: [Google]
f73.png
555 KB, 680x667
turkroaches at it again

they went and raided/shut down the biggest newspaper in the country for "aiding terrorists"

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/turkish-authorities-seize-country-largest-newspaper-160304184742814.html
>>
this comes after two pro-opposition journo's face a life sentance for exposing the turkish government funneling arms into syria
>>
>>66292728
Here's some uncommented footage from the raid
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-162715.html

Could a turk explain to me why you do not violently repel those attacks on your freedom? This is a disgrace to Atatürks legacy.
>>
>This is a disgrace to Atatürks legacy.

oh man, that reminds me
>be me
>in istanbul
>shops were all trying to jew me, so I thought I'd just string a coin on a necklace for a souvenir
>go up to a guy selling drills near the river and ask him if he would put a hole in a coin for me
>he speaks no english
>try to act it out
>the thinks I'm trying to buy a drill for one lira
>eventually he gets it and thinks it's really funny
>goes to drill the coin
>hear this bellowing behind me
>some fat as fuck turroach comes over and starts yelling, hits the shop owner
>he says to me "he like attaturk"
>I'm like "wat"
>turns out this guy was furious we had conspired to deface the image of attaturk; who is on the coin
>he's attracting attention, move to calm him down
>he speas english quiet well, tell him we were going to drill the edge of the coin, not the actual head; and that I wanted a souvenir because how great turkey was
>he seems pleased by this and pats me on the back
>thank fuck

turkroaches, not even once
I have so many stories man
>>
>>66293203
Zaman newspaper belongs to Fethullah Gülen's creed. Government was okay with the creed for a long time. They even helped each other.
Unopposed and backed by the government they made their way into important places in many important government institutions. One of which is the police force.
There are institutions in Turkey that provide extra education outside of school, we call them dershane.
One of the biggest dershanes in Turkey was belonged to this creed and government decides to close all dershanes.
Creed gets most of its money from their dershanes so they don't like this decision and oppose it. Government ignores them.
As retaliation and to show what they are capable of creed decides to raid a MIT (Turkish intelligence service) truck and expose its contents on the media.
Government doesn't like this so they start shutting down everything that creed had. Also declares them a terrorist organization.

Tl dr, they got whats coming to them.
>>
>>66293579
Fucking Kemalists are cancer.
>>
>>66293835
Why is literally everyone corrupt in turkey?
>>
Fucking Kurds tho. I dont like Turks, but the Kurds are going to be a huge problem once this ISIS and Syria shit is done. It's like afghanistan, we arm them to fight somebody, then once that's done the kurds will fight against Syria, Iraq, Turkey and Iran with the guns we gave them. OOPPSS!! Sorry guys.. looks like we have another cluster fuck in the region! let's funnel more money to the Turks and Gulf state "allies" Meanwhile the potholes on the road near my house are still there, since fucking 2007! WTF OBAMA! HANDLE THIS SHIT, NIGGER!
>>
>be me
>trying to get into turkey
>cross border
>bus stopped and searched
>turkish police harassing people for no reason
>conducting this farsicle search, shaking empty bottles, breaking things, amusing the driver
>search takes two hours
>they drag me into a office for questioning, guns everywhere, a lot of agro
>they keep asking me questions about why I'm going and who I know there
>dude I'm just a tourists
>can't work out why they are so angry
>everyone released after three hours and we go in
>driver apologizes, he is greek and all the greeks fucking hate turks
>turns out our company didn't send cartons of cigarettes to bribe the border police, as is the norm
>>
>>66294423
wtf did you cross the Syrian-Turkish border or something?
>>
>>66294071
It's a common problem in countries that did not expeirence the governmental reforms during the enlightenment of the colonial era. Russia, Turkey, Greece, Yugoslavs, what have you, they generally didnt develop the cultural and societal standards that the western states did during that pivotal moment. But things are changing. Look at Poland for example, it's getting much better there. Croatia is getting there too, as is Serbia. Give them time and Turkey will mellow out too, provided the political atmosphere there doesn't stay the course.
>>
>>66293835
Also, the Gulenists exposed a corruption scantal of involving Erdogan family, that's why the government launched a witch hunt.
>>
>>66294153
maybe if the turks would stop bombing them they wouldn't be so keen on taking new land

the turks even bombed them when they were fighting ISIS in a hope ISIS would wipe them out
>>
As long as Turkey is a US puppet state, shit like this will happen.

That's why they fight the Kurds, who are the only people in the area fighting ISIS, which is funded by the US and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>66294423
Sounds like me dealing with Egyptians while going through the suez canal
>>
>>66294153
Well, Kurds don't have global agenda like the jihadists do. They already have a de facto autonomy in Northern Iraq and given recent cooperation between Asad's and Kurdish forces during encirclement of Aleppo, it is likely that Asad agreed with Syrian Kurds on some kind of autonomy in exchange for assistance. But in Turkey and maybe Iran, Kurds will fight.
>>
>>66293579
>>66294423
keep those stories coming, We're listening
>>
>>66293835
so what is a creed exactly, and who let them get so much power?

how was turkish intelligence so easily routed, and why was the governments response so extreme?
>>
>>66295236
>turkey
>a US puppet state
>>
>>66295475
They used to be good allies with AKP, they orchestred purges in Turkish army in order to get it rid of AKP's opponents. They fabricated evidence in trials with high-ranking military offcials and commited other dirty things.
>>
>>66295475
>>66295678
Basically this^

It's also possible that they were in MIT too, but we wouldn't hear about MIT being under investigation like we hear other shit from media.
>>
>>66295475
Also creed is kind of a religious sect or a cult that follows some religious figure, in this case Fethullah Gülen.

There are many creeds in Turkey but only Gülen creed was involved in politics this much.
>>
>>66295849
>>66295991
Thanks for the info m8, you've actually improved my opinion of Turks a little bit
>>
>>66296066
No problem and to be honest I don't like the average Turk either.
>>
>>66296066
That's the plan of a turkroach don't fall for it. They're all roaches deep down.

Turkroaches are the most dishonest people next to the media.
>>
>>66294885
That's actually a very good explanation that makes sense in my book. Thanks.
>>
File: 450142.jpg (24 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
450142.jpg
24 KB, 500x384
>>66296272
Damn, I was so close. I'm coming to behead you infidel.
>>
>>66296432
kek
>>
I have told this story a few times
>be me
>innaistanbul
>decide to have a walk around the city, I'm used to hiking
>so fucking hot, have a scarf around my head like lawrence of arabia
>want to have a look at the big bridge between the two sides of the city
>make my way to the bridge, didn't realize it started so far back from the water
>walk under the bridge towards the on ramp, this bridge has like 6 traffic lanes
>see all these people walking across
>sick, would be a great view from the middle
>sneak through a few back yards and through some kind of homeless camp under the bridge
>walking onto the bridge, about 100 meters across, walking along the edge
>suddeny hear yelling behind me
>turn around
>some Turkish cop fumbling with his gun and yelling at me
>he draws and aims at me and starts yelling
>time began to move very slowly as I put my hands up
>there's a cigarette in this guys mouth and it burns his face and he flinches
>other cops started sticking their heads out of sentry boxes with confused looks
>I call out hello in turkish and ask if he speaks english
>he seems confused, and doesn't know what to do next
>he says "stay" and radio's in
>call out "I'm a tourist" thinking god help me
>he takes me to his booth, candy crush is still playing on his phone
>he doesn't even search my bag or anything
>using google translate he informs me that you are not allowed onto the bridge
>well fair enough I think, but there wern't any signs
>look back the way I came
>realize I managed to pass through several chain link fences and three or four of these guard posts
>all the guards were obviously not that allert, so when they saw me I was actually on this bridge
>I ask if I can just go back the way I came
>policeman just says "stay"
>I didn't feel under arrest, and this guy had his back to me
>he had his cigarettes in his radio pouch
cont.
>>
>>66297798
>so this cop an me exchange a few words
>asks if I like istanbul
>"yes, I love istanbul, I love turkey, such an ancient place"
>policeman seems pleased
>offer him a cigarette
>give him a packet (I only carry smokes for this reason)
>I'm getting the hang of this now
>he says to me "big man come to pick you up, shake his hand and call him sir baharan"
>we physically practice my handshake and pronunciation of this mans name several times
>I am a bit concerned at this point about the nature of this "sir baharan"
>see a cop car coming up the highway sirens on
>pulls up near us
>stand waiting for this guy
>a fucking security detachment of some sort gets out of the car, they are clearly pro's. one of the guys frisks me and motions for me to approach the car
>who the fuck is this guy
>guy gets out of the drivers seat
>some kind of police uniform, aviator sunglasses, a fucking dessert eagle
>that's right, a desert eagle
>I bow slightly and shake his hand, pronounce his name right
>this guy seems fucking thrilled I know who he is (blessed be candy crush cop)
>he says "hey jump on in"
>he talks quickly, ask a lot of friendly questions, seems happy I'm Australian and that I love turkey
>half his detatchment stays at the checkpoint as we drive across this bridge
>tell him that I saw people walking and it was a mistake
>he says they were construction workers
>he says "watch this" and leans half out his window, turns on his sirens and waves at the cars ahead of us
>every car on the bridge parts and we speed on through
>he holds up some handcuffs and says "now I arrest you haha"
>hold up my hands jokingly and laugh, he laughs too
>says he really likes to fuck french backpacker girls, a pastime I share, but jokes not to tell his wife
>thank fuck he is straight, uncomfortable lawrence of arabia vibes dispelled
>drops me off at the other side

everything turned out OK
forgot to mention that I gave a pack of smokes to candy crush cop to get him talking
>>
>>66293835

except none of these true, Erdogan, a putinwannabe, sells the country to Iran and Saudi-qatar wahhabis, his own oligarchy and made enormous fortune.

the people exposing MIT truck has nothing to do with those Gülen people and even the one who did exposing, Can Dündar, is atheist. Gülen's group is Islamist.

It's like Bush's "look american people everyone might be al-qaeda" propaganda to remove all civil rights and establish a "caliphate" only to become more and more rich.

Only his son "bilal" has 10million dollars worth of ships. also a couple of Islands and a foundation "TÜRGEV" which is is a replacement of Gülen's schooling network. also God knows what else. He expelled from Italy for illegal monetary traffic (not officially but you know what I'm to say)

In summerize, Erdogan, to enter multi-billion dollar schooling market, systemically removing Gülen's supporters illegally and telling people that "they are terrorist, illuminati and all kinds of sneaky shit"

He does this to intimidate and threaten all his opponents and develop a dictatorship.
>>
>>66298984
>actually thinking Gülen's people are islamist

Base maybe but upper levels has nothing to do with that. All they care about is money.
>>
>>66298984
Also he doesn't need a dictatorship to govern this country. He wins the elections anyway.
>>
>>66299328
>>66299232

He doesnt want to be a meagre "Cumhurbaşkanı" or "başbakan" He wants more power so he can get morerich and go Qaddafi-Mubarek level power having Turkish army in his expense. do you even watch anything beyond ahaber?

I don't know nor care if Gülen people are fucking pagans. Erdogan used all Gulenist undercover attorneys, DAs police commisioners teachers "Müdür"s, Army commanders to get shit done and do his dirty job (ergenekon balyoz etc) and after 2008 he wants his own loyal government officials to take positions. since he was able to grow in 10 years.

All I'm saying is this is a financial shitstorm. and you fucks still sucking his ass just because a fucking Imam and his a couple thousand followers. Even "menzil" group has couple times more followers in government positions and perhaps you heard "menzil" first time here.
>>
>>66299710

I think you are giving too much credit to Erdogan. If he can do all this the only reason is the incompetence of other parties and discrimination made against religious people by leftist intellectuals.

They are yet to understand the social construct of this country, let alone acting on it.

I don't adore Erdogan but I'd rather see Erdogan 50 years on top than to see Kılıçdaroğlu 5 years, atleast not in their current mindset, and don't even get me started on Bahçeli.
>>
>>66300401

He knows how to do politics. He gives great speeches.

He does not have worthy opponents that's why He literally killed the career of Numan Kurtulmuş and Muhsin yazıcıoğlu, even betrayed Erbakan.
>>
>>66299710
>>66299328
seems like you guys have some problems with dynasty wars

you know, when the administrative arm of the government becomes poisoned by the political wing

if you let polliticians move their power bases out of the emocratic framework (into buisiness, religeon, etc) this is what you get
>>
>>66300934
people of Turkey want politicians decide even how many children they should have.

And even "highly educated" "leftist" "Kamalist" Turks is under influence of Erdogan's shilling.

They go "Gülen is too bad go Erdogan go! Gülen send generals to jail" when even that was Erdogan's fault.

Turkey is beyond saving. Erdogan playing with public so fucking successfully. And those fucks still obsessed with Gulen
>>
>>66299710
> tfw i was in menzil group and went there 2-3 times
They thought i was descendant of Prophet Muhammad because i had nice clothes
Also i met with the "real" descendants, they were kinda snubby elitists
>>
>>66299710
Could you please provide me some sources on Ergenekon and Balyoz cases? I am writing an article about these topics. They can be in Turkish, my friends will help me with translation.
>>
>>66297798
>>66298438
>>66294423
>>66293579
I have lived nearly 15 years in Turkey I didn't get so much action. Did you watch a lot of action movies, so much that you actually start to confuse reality? It sounds like bullshit to me
>>
>>66303398
I just have a habit of wandering into trouble

when I was in paris I got caught up in an anti-uber protest and some sort of police crackdown

everywhere I go man I just stumble into trouble

I went to athens for a holiday and wandered right into the shit over there too, atm's getting smashed up, robberies and car jackings, then refugees everywhere

that's why I was going overland into turkey, refugees shut down the ferry
>>
File: 1421599227909.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1421599227909.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>>66303765
i wish that i had guts like you
>>
>>66294423
Sounds like you're exaggerating m8. I crossed the land border with the bus many times and never encountered such shit.
>>
how is this bad? you faggots complain all the time about the lying media now they get the boot
based erdogan

not a turk btw
>>
>>66297798
>>66298438
Yep, you're bullshitting us here. Turkish cops don't have desert eagles, they practically don't exist here. Smoking on duty is not legal, never seen it happen. Baharan is not even a name, fuck off.

To me it sounds like you recently watched Midnight Express and wanted to be cool like Billy Hayes and make up a story.
>>
>>66304283
not brave, just ignorant of my surroundings
wanding into trouble is not a beneficial attribute

>>66305358
what can I say anon, candy crush cop was smoking so much he should have put a chimney in there
I would speculate that A grage cops don't get bridge duty

and sir baharan (bach-ahh-raun) was a packing a dessert eagle; not a police issue sidearm, not a glock or a sig, man it was a desert eagle
>>
>>66305136
I don't think it's bad.
>>
>>66300401
>I don't adore Erdogan but I'd rather see Erdogan 50 years on top than to see Kılıçdaroğlu 5 years,
>I want dictatorship
>I want sharia
Fucking retard muslim piece of shit
>>
>>66308970
Turkey needs someone new not those greasy grandpas who are corrupt and dumb as fuck
>>
>>66306631
>bach-ahh-raun
Sounds like Başaran, which is a surname used in Turkey. Also cops do smoke but not as much as they used to because of regulations. Also some police use deserteagle here.
>>
>>66308970
Yeah nice argument there, really improving the intellectual quality of this conversation.
>>
>>66309509
>Başaran
yep, that would be it

I can't believe that they would let cops carry a desert eagle though
I presumed this guy did because he thought he was cool, nobody was inclined to tell him to get a real gun and his security guys did all the shooting

any idea who the guy could have been?
he was senior, I can't remember the uniform exactly but it was pretty much the regular police uniform

I don't think he was sent to pick me up per-se, it seemed to me that he was just in the area and was bored.

seemed like a cool guy desu

>>66308970
you seem pretty mad anon
>>
>>66301947
Just search Ergenekon trials on wiki and use their resources.
>>
>>66308970
calm down champion
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.