[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is this country when oil becomes obsolete? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x1333
How fucked is this country when oil becomes obsolete?

What's their plan B?
>>
>oil becomes obsolete

What, in 300 years?

When will this meme die?
>>
buncha clownpie ooga boogas who can't think past their next kebab desu
>>
>>66282533
>What's their plan B?
>>>/b/
>>
>>66282533
They have already started plan b their country is falling that a why they made a union with Israel Turkey and USA to make Isis etc to destroy and steal resources from countries in the mid east
>>
>>66282586
Nuclear fusion could be a possibility by 2020

That would make oil production drop substantially
>>
>>66282970
>>66282970
Practically every item in your house and the clothes you're wearing are made with petroleum based products.

Oil isn't going anywhere
>>
>>66283148

That's why I said "substantially" rather than completely

Also, I don't think it's right to say that it "isn't going anywhere". We've only been applying it to things like clothing for maybe 60 years

By the end of this century oil could very well be obsolete
>>
>>66283356
Or we might have even more uses for it by then
>>
>>66282533
they're running out of water which they need to drink and grow food. so however long they can keep buying from other countries
>>
File: 93850349.jpg (46 KB, 416x280) Image search: [Google]
93850349.jpg
46 KB, 416x280
>>66282533
>when oil becomes obsolete

Good luck with that.
>>
>>66282533
1.nuke iran
2.move to solar
3.get overthrown
4.get invaded
>>
>>66282970
hot source m8
>>
>>66283531
>luck
its geology, you will run out eventually

also, how do you like your new king?
>>
>>66283715
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER

I got the date wrong, but the timeline is detailed on this article
>>
>>66282533
>oil
>obsolete
nigger what fucking peyote are you smoking?
>>
>>66283835
>believes in magic fusion
>doesn't post SST
>>
>>66283835
it's progress. apparently 2033 is the earliest theoretical date for commercial applications.
>>
>>66283756
Pretty good. He pisses off the Iranians and continues our government's tradition of not giving a shit about what the other countries think.
>>
why don't we just take their oil for ourselves fucking hell. conquer the whole fucking middle east kill all muslims. take dubai. i fucking despise those shakes they deserve to be flayed alive
>>
>>66284217
We have the same kind of "king" in our country. Not giving a shit about other countries is not a thing that a king or a president should do. When things start to go wrong, it is your fault to support him dude.
>>
File: Poster.gif (1 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Poster.gif
1 MB, 480x480
>>66282533
The US banking system is dependent on trading oil for dollars
>le petrodollar

EU, Asian and Oz Banking systems are interdependent of the US Banking system.

So whats YOUR Plan B?
>>
>>66284217
how can you even go on 4chan? i heard you cant even criticize your government online
>>
I hope this country fails. I am sick of it ruining the world for people. They fund terrorists and act like such great muslims. It's my most hated country. I have zero respect for them.
>>
>>66284767
I hold the same opinion

I hope their end comes soon
>>
>>66282533
You mentioned this in a thread reply to a Saudi before, I think you have bergers m8
>>
>>66284505
I see what you mean with Erdogan, but overall I prefer having a self-interested government than one that weakens its own people to look good internationally. Basically as long as we are working for our interests I don't care what US or UN thinks.
>>
>>66284217

He's also getting BTFO by a bunch of goat herders in Yemen. You lost 11 ships to them. 11.
>>
>>66283531
On one hand, it's gonna run out at some point.
On the other, while it'll always be useful for things like fertilizer and plastics, its viability as fuel for small vehicles has maybe four decades left to it, assuming that nonconforming motor vehicle companies resort to assassinations and explosive acts of terrorism in order to stifle ever-progressing technological strides toward alternatives.
What is nice for you guys is that solar power is moving forward (though with pretty expensive baby steps) - you'll always be able to draw energy from that, and you should.
But what will you have to offer to the world when it has weaned itself off of petroleum?
>>
>>66282533
They will own germany and much of europe by that time
>>
>>66284939
What's it like, being in one of the only countries that Iran can be compared to favourably?
>>
>>66284867
Oh yeah I used to be a Wahhabi Muslim then I became irreligious then spiritual. It disgusts me how a lot of people do not want to talk about how Wahhabism is the curse to the world. I mean they literally market that type of Islam to anyone that goes for the pilgrimage.

It sucks Britain ever did anyone deals with them. Should of just let the Ottomans roll over them. West should of taken over Mecca just like the Middle East took over Constantinople.
>>
>>66284767
>ruining the world for people
>fund terrorists
>act like such great people

You might want to look in a mirror sometime.
>>
I like both the Saudis and Israel
I feel like they are similar in some ways
>>
>>66285222
He is from Saudi Arabia
>>
>>66285245

Yeah both are run by jews
>>
Very. The Saudis are lazy dune coons. They have no work ethic and refuse to work because it's below them. They just have foreign nationals as slaves in everything but in name. When oil becomes obsolete their money will dry up, their slaves will leave and their country will fucking crumble with a quickness.That time cannot come soon enough. Every Saudi I met was a gigantic piece of shit and I pray every night that God will remove them in their entirety from the planet.
>>
>>66285222
I am an immigrant from Bosnia to the USA. There is great americans in this country who are great people. The problem is the government and the CIA do not represent most of the American people. So you might want your kingdom to fall so you can actually have some rights under your fake sharia country.
>>
File: al-ben_affleqi.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
al-ben_affleqi.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
>>66282533
>What's their plan B?
the sheikhs will abscond and leave the sand people to eat each other alive

...or burn to death when summer temps hit 70'c+
>>
>>66282533
he said
my father rode camel
so did his father
i drive a range rover
my son drives a benz
his son will drive benz
and his son will ride camels
>>
>>66285222
At least the US doesn t chop heads for being atheist , their women are not trashbags , and you can say whatever the fuck you want allah snackbar . So yeah ,
>>
>>66282970
Ah yes, 2020, the same year that everyone was supposed to have flying cars.
>>
>>66285222
Isn't Saudi Arabia essentially ISIS posing as a government?
>>
>>66284939
You don't even have a functional military, royalty will just flee with all the money the second there's any serious risk, leaving their subjects with nothing. The entire thing is a welfare state incapable of anything.

If KSA ever go against the USA it will become a failed state within about a week after western contractors pull out.
>>
File: Water-Treatment-Resources.jpg (155 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Water-Treatment-Resources.jpg
155 KB, 800x500
>>66282533
Saudi Arabia will die of dehydration desu
>>
>>66285987
Israel will share their water conservation secrets with Saudis, they are brothers and both hate Iran
Israel conserves more water than any other country in the region
>>
>>66285987
You can turn saltwater into freshwater.

Nobody is going to die of thirst.
>>
File: monosaudi.jpg (692 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
monosaudi.jpg
692 KB, 2000x2000
>>66285919
Yes there's no real difference only minor disagreement as to who is in charge.
ISIS wahabists: al-baghdadi is the ruler, islamic end times
Saudi wahabists: Saudi family are the ruler, no end times imminent but virtually every other ISIS rule is shared.

Head chopping, hand chopping, kill all kaffir, shiites and apostates when possible still applies.
>>
>>66282533

Y'all seem to forgot they have 2 most important cities in Islam. Mecca and Jedda which must be visited by any moslem.

They can survive on their own religious tour industry for years to come if the mussulman population keeps on increasing.
>>
Lol Oil isn't going anywhere, but the price of oil is only going one way, down.

SA needs a $100 barrel oil prices to balance it's budget. The economy is 90% oil, with another 4-5 years of $30 oil prices SA will be in a large deficit with no more currency buffer.

The future of SA does not look good.

Best case scenario = massive recession
Worst case scenario = military coup and civil war

Couldn't happen to a shittier and more deserving country
>>
Let Iran deal with them
>>
File: wJrJaTKZ.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wJrJaTKZ.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>66282533
Saudi investors own most of VW and other car brands
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.