[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I fucked up. I said I supported Trump in public. Now how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8
Guys, I fucked up. I said I supported Trump in public. Now how do I reverse it? Should I say it was just a joke?
>>
>>66278014
Look them in the eyes and repeat yourself.
>>
>>66278014
Yes go on CNN and tell Jake Tapper you don't know who Donald Trump is.
>>
>>66278014
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU
>>
You are not a US citizen and your opinion does not matter.
>>
>>66278113
I HAVE TO THEY'RE ALL MEXICANS AND MUSLIMS. I REALLY FUCKED UP.
>>
So have I. Embrace the Trump and think of how good you'll feel when he makes America great again.
>>
>>66278014
Lol

Mate you mean to tell me you weren't publicly supporting trump this whole time?
>>
>>66278014
Be a man. Apologize and say you didn't know what you were talking about. They'll respect you for having the balls to admit you were wrong.
>>
>>66278070
This isn't like America. Everyone fucking HATES trump up here.
>>
>>66278246
Well...no
>>
>>66278014
Do you still support him?
>>
>>66278774
Yes. All the liberals I told support Bernie.
>>
File: 1358632886069.png (29 KB, 229x444) Image search: [Google]
1358632886069.png
29 KB, 229x444
>there are people RIGHT NOW who have "Trump Anxiety"
>there are people who would forsake their friends and family because they don't care about Trump, or even support him
>there are grown, middle-aged men and women who have to go to therapists because someone they don't like is experiencing success

I never understood what you fuckers meant when you drove "cuck" into the ground until today.
Cucks to right of me, cucks to left of me,
Cucks in front of me, JUST'd and trigger'd
>>
>>66278842
bro i say i support trump among my liberal and muslim friends , i can see the hatred in their eyes when they see me but i dont give a fuck i give them a smile and move on,

if they dont wanna be friends anymore, good riddance

godspeed
>>
>>66278842
Then what's the problem?
If you no longer did no longer support him you should just admit you have changed your view.
>>
>>66279306
i generally have a good reputation and im a nice guy among everyone, race, religions etc. so they like me and are surprised to heard me support him but im rational about it and not "hurr muh white race, i hate immigrants"

talk about hows hes good for the economy which is more important than social issues
>>
>>66278416
That's a lie, I adore him and I know others do.
>>
>>66279415
>If you no longer did no longer
Nice sentence idiot. Fuck I'm dumb.
>>
>>66278014
Redpill the whole group. It's your only option at this point.
>>
>>66279486
I'm in Toronto bruh. Liberal SJWs and muslims.
>>
>>66278416
Honestly Canabro, if you're doing something that is different than the rest of typical modern Canadians, you are doing something right,
>>
>>66279306
ya i have a friend who is a muslim chick and she went on for 10 mins how she hates trump. then i texted her that i voted for him kek.

she thinks she's a muslim, but she's an apostate she drinks alcohol, sends her kids to christian schools (because the muslim schools literally teach hatred of the west),

but she hates trump because he's "against muslims."

even moderate apostate muslims want to fill the country with radical muslims who will impose shariah. shit is crazy
>>
>>66278014
Have you tried eating your own boogers on national television?
>>
>>66278416
Not everyone. Gradually informing people on his policies, they're on board.

35% of people on Montreal Van, and Toronto support him. I live in a smaller city. In college I suppose you're out of luck.
>>
>>66278014
do >>66278091
>>
>>66279953
That's not really apostasy.
Orientals have no honesty. Their only understanding of morality is that of a dishonest but superficially perfect child.
>>
Hispanic here I openly support trump and I live in southern California in an all Hispanic neighorhood
Grow some balls
I get so many Hillary Mexican shills they have no idea who she is because they don't watch tv
>>
>>66280018
I'll try it.
>>
>>66278014
Why do shills use "guys"?
>>
I got in an argument with a Bernie supporter the other day and now they won't stop tagging me in anti trump posts on Facebook. Its so fucking obnoxious. Won't block them because they're an old teacher of mine, but I sure am annoyed as fuck. I can't say anything positive about trump without getting attacked.
>>
>>66279486
No I get what he's saying some fag told me to die when I stated I supported President Trump. Can't wait to get my U.S citizenship oneday even if it becomes harder to do so.
>>
You don't reverse anything you fucking stay proud of what you say
>>
Stand up for yourself and continue supporting trump. Don't let anyone stump you, because they're weak faggots anyways.
>>
>>66280344
You bitch
>>
>>66278014
Buy MAGA cap, wear it everywhere you go.
>>
>>66278014
People who know me know I have a stance on trump.
My Bernpod friends don't say anything to me about it.
They know I mean business.
>>
>>66280168
i get that feeling, that's why i'm afraid to go into business with them. they are nice to you superficially
>>
>>66280398
I'm not a shill. I support Trump, and always will. It's just the liberals
>>
File: TrifectaOfGreatness.png (2 MB, 2400x1300) Image search: [Google]
TrifectaOfGreatness.png
2 MB, 2400x1300
>>66278014
Im American, but I live in a SUPER liberal area.

You just have to fucking own it. Tell them why. Tell them how he's the best thing for North America.

Dont stand down. I converted my feminist girlfriend to be full on, supremacist natsoc Trump supporter. Ive gotten liberal firends to turn against Sanders. Show them confidence, show them that you KNOW youre right.

And they'll fall.
>>
tell them to get fucked...and if they get arsey then tell them its people like you are the reason you support him

you are intolerant to intolerance

they spend so much effort comparing him to hitler...but neglect they are becoming like stalin
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (110 KB, 640x872) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
110 KB, 640x872
Oh, and also got this from my best friend.
>>
>>66278014
>>66278014
Hey faggot.

I publicly supported Trump on buses full of minorities while talking to my black friends. I publicly supported Trump infront of friends at parties. I publicly supported Trump everywhere. You're a fucking beta. The worst I got was "that makes you weird"

This is all you've got to say and this is the truth. You've got to be eloquent about it "Trump's wife is an immigrant that can hardly speak english, and she even said illegal immigration is not fair for people that worked hard. LIKE US. We're all immigrants in north america". "He's not a racist. The media is just painting him that way. How could he support the KKK if his daughter is jewish? How could he support the KKK if his grandchildren are jewish". "The media is always attacking him, his own party is on meltdown mode. I mean Obama, Mitt Romney, The Pope, the head of his own chuch are attacking him, it's obvious the illuminati are after him because he's the only one that's gonna bring real change"

Was that so ahrd?
>>
File: FullSizeRender (1).jpg (17 KB, 640x150) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
17 KB, 640x150
Part 2
>>
>>66278190
But those demographics highly support Trump brah, look at the polls. It's the liberal cucklords who are deceiving you.
>>
>>66280951
And did the articles prove he said anything racist?
>>
File: FullSizeRender (2).jpg (20 KB, 640x255) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
20 KB, 640x255
After I proved him wrong with an essay.
>>
>>66278416
>Everyone fucking HATES trump up here.

Same here. Don'tbe a coward.

DON'T LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU
O
N
'
T
!!!
>>
>>66280951
>Cuckington Post and Slate

lmao
>>
>>66281032
not an argument
>>
>>66281030
NO! But he thinks he's "Got me" For some reason.
>>
>>66278014
pussy
>>
no

the more of us that go public with our support, the more acceptable it will seem
>>
>>66279846
OP want to meet up at honest eds tomorrow? I'll show you how to publicly support Trump like an alpha
>>
>>66281106
Liberals believe their own shit all the time. I know its hard, but just stop replying. You are just stressing yourself out by arguing with an idiot. Fuck him and fuck anyone who isn't willing to look at unbiased sources.
>>
>>66278014
say you're kidding
then say u are serious and campaigning
then jk
then say u are serious and donating
then just kidding
until people no longer know what to believe and just accept it
>>
>>66281032
That's too passive aggressive. Don't do that. Next time just ask /pol/ to tailor it for you.
>>
>>66278014

are foreigners allowed to make contributions to US presidential campaigns?
>>
>>66278070
/thread
>>66278416
Fuck you beta faggot
>>
Who cares?
>>
>non-Americans publicly voice their support for an American candidate
>their compatriots then judge them on their choice and this could actually impact relationships between people

wtf just keep your fat mouth shut guys
it's retarded that foreigners care so much in the first place

you deserve whatever kind of derision you get desu
>>
>>66278014
OWN IT

I owned it with my dad. He's Mexican. I'm a halfie.

>bu...bu muh Bernie, he's like that friendly, yet angry old man down the road.
>frreee college...

As soon as I explained how free college funding from the government is just an endless money pit of raising tuition costs, he didn't have anything to say.

I basically said we have to get rid of the bankruptcy laws protecting student loans, end federal backing of student loans, and make it harder to get money to make college cheaper, he had no counter argument.
>>
>>66280711
Further proof that liberals are sheep
>>
>>66280711
>>66280711
This. The problem OP is. Maybe you're not confident enough to do this yet?

Just say you were dumb and apologize. Maybe this isn't cut out for you
>>
>beta faggots that still don't realize that "I'm sorry" and "I didn't mean it" just make you look even worse
>>
>>66281783
I don't fucking know. It's just the fact that I grew up with these people. It shouldn't bother me, but it does.I'm probably just tired. But like you said, I need to fucking own it. Apologizing won't do shit but make me look like a faggot.
>>
>>66280711
Putin should have an AK
>>
>>66282096
Do you know Honest eds? Do you want a /pol/ meet up there tomorrow? We could do that. I'm not pushing you. Just asking. Anyway

The problem also might be you're not good at debating. The only reason you're voting for Donald is because people eloquently said why he's good and you've probably seen trump give a speech too.

Most torontonians have never even heard trump speak or watched the debates. They get all their news from facebook feeds and john oliver. Of course they're gonna hate Trump.

Atleast use the most eloquent arguments the people on /pol/ give
>>
>>66282395
Sorry scratch that *The only reason you're supporting donald*
>>
>>66282096
Here's another good tactic

If asked say something like "I also support Bernie Sanders because he's the only other anti-establishment candidate. But it's obvious he has no chance since the polls are rigged. Another thing is I don't support him as much as Donald Trump because communism has never worked. I really don't want an establishment candidate like Ted Cruz or Hillary Clinton to win"

Whatever you do. Do not fight people. Do not give passive aggressive responses. Always remain calm and mature and ask why it's such a big deal. And ask them why they're treating you so harshly. Say you're allowed to support anyone you want and they shouldn't be persecuting you for it.
>>
>>66282395
Sorry man but I've got shit to do all weekend.
>>
>>66282608
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>66282614
It's cool bro. and no problem
BTW I told my jamaican friends I support trump, my filipino friends, my african friends, my brasilian friends, my hispanic friends, my portuguese friends, my muslim friends.

I got into an argument with some of them over it but nothing too much and at the end of the day we respected eachother. You just have to be polished up on debating. You have to be good at it and it takes practice.

I think charisma also comes into play here too. If you're likable you can convince anyone almost anything. You gotta be a good salesman

There was another guy that said he openly supported trump he was an american and was osctracized when questioned why and he said "Dude the memes convinced me" in his defence and everyone on /pol/ made fun of him. Everyone told him "just do use a favor and shut up" because he was doing himself more harm than good because he wasn't doing a good job arguing his points
>>
>>66278416
Better build a wall leafy, thousands more trump haters are coming your way.
>>
>>66282835
Oh and one more thing. I actually convinced a lot of people to SUPPORT TRUMP. I made compelling arguments.

So, yeah, it's not impossible and it's not hard. But I don't recommend doing it again unless you have the power to back it up. I don't recommend doing it at school or work or wherever.
>>
File: 1387764282595.jpg (711 KB, 1383x1037) Image search: [Google]
1387764282595.jpg
711 KB, 1383x1037
>>66278014
Strip off all of your clothes and stumble around a convenience store. When the authorities come and you end up in the hospital, tell your family and friends that you supported Trump in a fugue state.

Also, don't vote for a meme for president.
>>
>>66278014
Learn how to defend your positions without being hated.
>>
File: president-trump.jpg (68 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
president-trump.jpg
68 KB, 620x349
Hey leafy, wanna build a small wall in New Brunswick?
http://themanatee.net/trump-says-no-wall-on-canadian-border-except-for-new-brunswick/
You can cover it right? The mexibros are gonna pay for something 100x that size so don't be a faggot.
>>
>>66283073
ive learned that it has to do with fear

fear is that strong, corrective emotion which prevents you from acting in situations, be it with a girl, during an argument, and even during a fight.

if you can learn to beat your fear then you have confidence. you'll have confidence enough to start participating in things more often, including arguments. and you'll learn how to take punches without your mind blanking and "choking".

everybody is born with fear and some are born with more fear than others. people born with the greatest fears have the opportunity to build the biggest muscles in response to it.
>>
>>66278076
kek desu
>>
>>66278014

Too late! Your strongest shield is your sword now.
>>
>>66278091
Look at the Camera
>>
>>66280338
Please shill for Trump in your community
>>
>>66278014
>living in rural pennsylvania
>meet my dad at a bar for wings
>he brings his biker friends
>this bar has a lot of college kids
>my dad and his friends talk and laugh loudly
>everyone being loud and proud about Trump
>notice the college kids are watching
>take the conversation in a racial direction
>biker buddies pick up from ther

It was a nice night
>>
>>66280951
Time to get a new best friend.
>>
>>66285578

>living in conservative pennsylvania
>drive to philadelphia for freelance IT work at a diversity PR consultancy
>during a conversation about something else, president of company starts going off on trump
>"i actually like trump"
>instant outrage, claims of racism and being hitler
>refute every point with logic
>more outrage
>challenge him to back up his claims
>point out that the bilderberg group funds every candidate
>encourage anti-establishment viewpoint - trump or sanders (he likes sanders)
>point out trump's advantages over sanders
>point out why trump is being maligned
>he starts to see where i am coming from
>he calms down
>he pours me a drink

then our conversation got cut short because his illegal maid needed his attention for something

if you have a gun to stick to, stick to it
>>
>>66278014
Trump wouldn't try to reverse it, trump would double down and call someone a dirty shit skin.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.