[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"We owe blacks for slavery"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Marcus & Ann Coulter.jpg (15 KB, 235x216) Image search: [Google]
Marcus & Ann Coulter.jpg
15 KB, 235x216
What's your stance on this /pol/? Do we owe blacks for slavery?

Our based sexy Queen Ann Coulter believes so

Skip to 0:57

https://youtu.be/V5fVdDBxacU
>>
>>66277545
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
Of course not. The only maybe reasonable situation where anyone would owe blacks anything are descendants of plantation owners, but that's still a fucking stretch as the ancestors had absolutely no involvement whatsoever with slavery.

If my ancestor killed a native american 200 years ago, should I go to prison for murder? Should I give my house to the local tribe?
>>
>>66277545

Owe them what? Tickets back to apefrica? I'm all for that
>>
>>66277688
She's a well known coal burner but /pol/ is in love with her.
>>
>>66277871
I might take you up on that.

>>mfw 1st gen.
>>
>>66277545
Stop taking it out of context, retard; she's saying we need to give blacks the chance to be personally responsible for their actions instead of treating them like children.

"liberals" are the true racists.
>>
>>66277869
Most people didn't own slaves and blacks here are much better off than in Africa. They should be thanking us
>>
We owe them a boat ticket home.

George Rockwell said it too.
>>
The shitskins owe whites for centuries of Barbary pirate slave trade. They're too stupid and useless to repay it in any way other than manual labor, and now they owe whites for decades of committing almost all crimes. At this point the best and most civil way they can repay whites is mass sterilization.
>>
>>66278053
No she literally said "we owe blacks for slavery" that's the context. We owe them something.
>>
Don't skip ahead, like OP suggests, listen to her whole argument.
>>
File: 1456700156734.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1456700156734.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>1:38
>If Republicans don't do something with immigration, and if Republicans are so far away from Latinos, they're going to lose not only this election, they might lose the White House for generations

T O P K E K
O
P

K
E
K
>>
Somewhere along my lineage somebody was mistreated, pls gib reparations.
>>
>>66277545
>Jorge Ramos
Why does this guy still have a job?
>>
Ann Coulter fucked Bill Maher,along with a bunch of other mud scum. She's not "queen" of anything.
>>
>>66278202
"Something" being personal responsibility. Autonomy. Blacks are still being held back by nanny state horseshit. I'd say there's a good portion of whites that owe blacks an apology for being treated like children.

Remove welfare and legalize drugs. Boom, no choice but to integrate and become productive members of society.
>>
>>66277545

Didn't slavery end 200 years ago?
>>
>>66277545
>Even conservative white bitches know the true superiority of the BIG BLACK COCK

praise the BBC
>>
>>66277890
Source?
>>
>>66277869
>ancestors
*descendants
you know what i meant probably
>>
>>66277545

We do owe them. We owe each and every one of them a 1 way ticket back to the motherland. And I'll fight like hell to see that they get it.
>>
>>66278458
>we cause their failure

Wew lad

No one's responsible but them
>>
>>66277545
I need to say she right ...civil rights means everything but SLAVERY. ITS A AFTERTHOUGHT
>>
>>66277545

Sure, pay them, if they can provide evidence of their ancestors slavery, then they have to go back to the country their ancestor came from, and take their whole family with them.
>>
File: 1448091703024.jpg (134 KB, 602x430) Image search: [Google]
1448091703024.jpg
134 KB, 602x430
>>
Can you imagine Ann taking a bbc?

Whoa.

Whoaaa.
>>
File: walter e williams7.jpg (74 KB, 720x397) Image search: [Google]
walter e williams7.jpg
74 KB, 720x397
>>66278834
Why do you think immigrants are going to countries with open welfare? Because they don't have to integrate if they can survive on handouts. Blacks had the same treatment directed specifically at them in the 60's, and it split black families into pieces.

Read "Black Rednecks & White Liberals" by Thomas Sowell if you want an in depth analysis of this. "Please Stop Helping Us" by Jason Riley, is also good. Anything by Walter E Williams, as well.
>>
>>66277545

>Ann Coulter
>Sexy

Anyways, half my family didn't come to the country until after WWI, and the other half have been dirt poor Northerners who have never owned slaves.

And even if anybody in my family owned slaves, over 150 years have passed. I don't owe somebody for something that never happened to them for something I never did.
>>
You don't owe them shit for slavery, unless you're hundreds of years old and a literal slave-owner.

You DO have the same duty to them that you have to the rest of your countrymen, though: to help them help themselves and by doing so elevate your country's status.

Note that helping them help themselves is not the same thing as affirmative action, reparations, getting them stuck in a cycle of welfare, or embracing multiculturalism.
>>
I don't owe niggers anything for slavery but I would be willing to help pay to repatriate them to their native land
>>
>>66278425

Really? What's your source on this?
>>
NONE OF THEM WOULD DARE ADMIT THEY ARE BETTER OFF HERE THAN IN LIBERIA
>>
>>66277545
Asians were brought to the US on almost the same terms and conditions as the blacks and yet here they are beating literally every other race in america,

No niggers don't need reparations, they need to face that they are inferior.
>>
>>66279985
True that. Why try to help yourself if you have enough things handed to you? A kid will never learn to swim if you sit them in a tube their whole life.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.