[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Segregation is coming back, baby!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: g2Mt9js.png (268 KB, 539x959) Image search: [Google]
g2Mt9js.png
268 KB, 539x959
And this time it's for the protection of "dem po' black folk."

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>66275071
Holy shit
Are black people through sheer stupidity and hatred of whitey actually becoming refilled?
>>
I for one completely welcome re-segregation and would be more than happy to give the blacks a couple states, provided we can wall it off and shoot the people that cross over.
>>
>>66275071
The American schooling model shifted a bit after desegregation.

Before, good black students went to good black schools, average to average schools, bad students to bad schools.

After, to shut up segregationists, everyone went to neighborhood schools - meaning good students were dragged down by shitty peers, leading to an ever-growing pool of bad students.

On top of that, the community entrepreneurs and breadwinners got absorbed into white America.
>>
>>66275071
I recently did the math, and out of all the black in the USA, 33 million will be fatherless.

Giving those 33 Million 4 or 5 grand a piece to buy a one way ticket to Africa would cost 130 Billion. A figure that pays for itself in welfare savings alone in 2 years.
>>
>>66277401
They collectively pay around 100 billion in taxes annually. How does that factor in?
>>
>>66277671
I have no idea. It was an argument over youtube.
>>
>>66277671

Do the unemployed pay taxes?
>>
>>66275071

>WE WUZ ECONOMONIEZ AND SHIET

I love it.

They're going to meme themselves back into slavery at this point.
>>
>>66277161

No states, just them to Africa and wall that off and let them shoot themselves. When no one is left, we just go take all the stuff they never noticed was sitting right there.
>>
>>66275071
>We are so deep into progressive bullshit that segregation is now considered an equal rights measure

Holy hell the liberal left is literally the ouroborus of political ideologies
>>
>>66275071
This sounds great but what they really want is special areas for blacks and regular areas for whites.
>>
>>66278019

Welfare is taxed

No, seriously
>>
>>66278327
I wouldn't dissuade nationalist thought in the community.

The nationalist school has traditionally been quite conservative, economically pragmatic, separatist, and redpilled. Except the "we wuz kangs" fringe kooks.
>>
File: 1453474998676.gif (550 KB, 285x375) Image search: [Google]
1453474998676.gif
550 KB, 285x375
>>66275071
>>
>>66275071
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
>>66278019
I say keep the top 5- 10% of blacks, I know these types well..they are well educated, hard working and thoroughly disgusted with the behavior of the hoodrats. A decent amount of them vote republican too. It's a fucking disgrace they get lumped in the with sub human criminal element plaguing America's cities.
>>
>they didn't integrate us to give us equality, they integrated us because we did far better than expected without them

Pretty sure they did it because blacks kept bitching for it. And yeah no shit there'll be more black employees in an all-black town. Develop a skill and stop selling drugs if you wanna compete with the "oppressive white man."

How are niggers artificially guaranteed a job at every business in the country and still can't work?
>>
>>66275071
can we plz start with movie theatres?
>>
>>66275071
lol guess they memorize the good ol times of slavery?

kek.. why are they this stupid? Why don't they read history books?
>>
>>66278389
this for god sake you even set up an entire country for this purpose
>>
My older uncles and aunts fought integration because that meant the closure of black school, the end of most black teachers careers, the divvying of black students to different school to then be put into white hostile environments with few to any teachers caring about their education or wellbeing.

All those things happened and for a lot of black youth in the Dee south suffered tremendously. Of course integration was great for some but amongst the poorest it was honestly a disservice.

Black businesses to did suffer but like MLK stated there were those amongst us who benefited greatly from segregation.

Marriage is lower amongst all populations and single parent households do not mean the other parent is absent in a child's life
>>
>>66275071
No niggers in my neighborhood or schools soon.
Thank you jesus.
>>
>>66275071

Its actually true, integration was invented by the communists in order to subvert the U.S and control the black population. Equality is not forcing blacks and white to sit together in the class room or live in the same neighborhoods, equality is having the same opportunities to succeed (results may not be the same).

"The Communists, through propaganda, have sold a number of Negro intellectuals the idea that the Negro section is a ghetto; that white Americans created it, set its geographical boundaries; that it is the product of race hate and the inhumanity of white Americans. Therefore, it is a struggle of Negro against “white oppressors” for emancipation.

Naturally, those holding such views have no community pride, no interest in doing anything to improve its services because that would be aiding and abetting “segregation” and maintenance of the “ghetto.”

Moreover, they oppose any race project inside or outside the Negro section for the same reason. Everything has to be integrated or it is taboo. In this way, they paralyze Negro initiative and resourcefulness, casting the race in the mold of one that is incapable of producing anything for the advancement of society. At the same time, it creates the impression among other racial groups that the Negro waits for them to prepare the banquet so that he can step in and enjoy it.

Obviously, this line, deliberately spread by the Communists, leads to the worst kind of mischief. It strengthens and creates racial prejudices and lays the basis for sharp racial conflicts. Shirking social responsibility and blaming others may be the easy way, but it is only a short cut to Communist slavery."
http://manningjohnson.org/
>>
>>66277401

We could give every black person $50,000 to leave and forfeit their citizenship and we'd make the money back in a decade off of savings in welfare alone.
>>
>>66285591

My professor told me the coloreds and whites bathrooms were really no different in quality.

I wonder how much of this is propaganda. We should dig into it.
>>
>>66285815
Your professor is a generalizing dumbass
>>
>>66278389
Even Africans don't like African-Americans. Seriously, spend some time in African countries, they almost all think American black are shit. Like most of the world, they enjoy American culture, including rap, but really REALLY don't like blacks from the US.
>>
>>66275071

It's fucking endless.

Blacks were shit when segregated, so it was declared that segregation was evil and wrong and the cause of all their woes. They were given a pass on having ruined their lives and communities.

Now integration has been declared to be evil and the cause of all their woes, etc.

We see this in Canada with natives. I won't even be surprised when someone starts suggesting we bring back residential schools.
>>
>>66275071
But is fucking true, the leaders, teachers and smart niggers left other niggers behind. Educated blacks went to live with whites, while the dumb ass niggers stay there and invented hip hop.
>>
>>66275071
This isn't real.
It's actually an ingenious plot by the KKK and/or other similar groups worldwide.
>>
>>66275071
Niggers are so deluded. WE WUZ KANGZ. So insane.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.