[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there are more Mexicans leaving USA than enter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Mexico y USA.jpg (37 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
Mexico y USA.jpg
37 KB, 563x470
Reminder that there are more Mexicans leaving USA than entering to it.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

If Trump wants a wall he must pay it himself.
>>
>>66273418
Maybe he wants to build the wall to keep the Mexicans in?
>>
And they can continue to leave
>>
File: The_Wall.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_Wall.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1080
>>66273574
Soon, Canada. Soon.
>>
I don't see why we shouldn't deport the rest
>>
>>66273418

Exit fee - build wall, Paco
>>
>>66273418
There are other contries besides mexico south of the us

>he thinks mexico has any control over how much foreign aid they get
>>
>>66273418
LOL we are going to tax the shit out of your goods and all the people sending money back to mexico through western union. You're going to pay for the wall Paco.
>>
>>66273418
>pick numbers at the end of berry pickin season when they're returning home with their money

>look there is no problem!
>>
>>66276513
Has it been "returning season" for ten years?
>>
White people are always bitching (Islam, Feminism, Mexicans, Leftism, Zionism, etc). Fuuuck, shut the fuck up already. Seriously not only do you always bitch, but you guys are fucking hypocrites too. Get the fuck out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, and remove all your businesses from Mexico & Central America. Not only that but when the prices of fruits start going up they then won't shut the fuck up about how expensive everything is. You can't have a nation build on the backs of native Americans, require migrant labour, bring slaves and china men to work the railroads, but then bitch about how the nation isn't white. You fuckers are like those white people in the Bioshock infinite game that live in your own fantasy land and don't want to work for anything in life because by nature you are betas, but once you import the labour all of a sudden that's a problem too. Look at your faggoty ass Christian leaders who instead of trying to make Christianity a hardcore religion about values, discipline, and other crap like that they focus on the threat of Islam. Maybe it's not Islam or Mexicans that are that much of a threat as much as you've just have become more beta & beta as the years pass by. There was a time when white people looked at migrant workers and saw them as "poor unfortunate people" who didn't have it as good as they did (strong family values, good house, work ethic & ambition, and other shit like that). Now it's just white trash shit. Which means you're not even a good adversary for the immigrants. There was a time when racists had some sort of education and didn't portray themselves as shitty white trash who fall for meme political candidates exploiting your growing fear of losing what you once had. But the truth is you'll lose what you once had because you forgot what you once were.
>>
you cant count the number of illegal immigrants that get in dumbass
>>
>>66276788
lol
>>
>>66273418

why the lies

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/national-govt-politics/us-border-chief-surges-across-southwest-border-cou/nqdWp/

“We are watching it pretty carefully — we are concerned,” said U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske, who was visiting with police in Buckhead about human trafficking. “Perhaps we are seeing a new normal with a lot of people wanting to come across that southern border into the United States.”
>>
>>66273418
>Mexicans
how about Hondurans? Guatemalans? El Salvadorans?

and pretty soon people from Venezuela after their country collapsed.
>>
>>66277274
That's not true, illegals get counted when they register to schools or use governmental institutions, illegals don't live hidden at all, there even are sponsored refugees for them.
>>
File: 150429-O-CR964-380.jpg (40 KB, 728x485) Image search: [Google]
150429-O-CR964-380.jpg
40 KB, 728x485
>>
>>66273574
One wall at a time, Canada!!

He's not Jesus.
>>
>>66277901
>in 5 years that tight apic ass is going to turn to a 40lbs heavier abulita
T'aint fair.
>>
>>66278135
Yeah I can tell that too.
>>
>>66273418
Not just messykins coming across.
>>
>>66273418
Decent legal ones are leaving

Shitty illegals are entering and not leaving
>>
>>66273418
Reminder all of Americas jobs are leaving to Mexico so no shit
>>
Does it mention Central Americans other than Mexicans? Does it mention the last fucking 40 years of net immigration?

God this is some dumb shit.
>>
>>66279285
I don't give a fuck about about central americans, I'm talking about Mexicans and why we won't pay for the wall.
>>
>>66277833
Then Trump must ask these countries to pay for his wall.
>>
i'm not buying that bullshit. I live in central Arkansas and I see just as many Mexicans/latinos every day as I see niggers. they ain't going anywhere.
>>
File: trump01.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump01.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
>>66273418
Frankly, I dont want the mexicans escaping.. They're terrific people!
>>
>>66273418
They aren't leaving fast enough.
>>
>>66273418
Why do you always leave out other illegal Central Americans?
>>
>>66282798
See >>66279921
>>
>>66273418
Trumps wants to deport 3-world idiots who came here ILLEGALLY
how cruel
>>
I'm borrowing a Kangaroo from an Ausbro so I can jump that wall.
Whats Donald going to do? stop with his tiny hands?
>>
File: prosperity2050_chart.jpg.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
prosperity2050_chart.jpg.png
33 KB, 469x724
>>66281382

Their coming and going is a different matter than whether they thrive or not.
>>
>>66273418
Yea, because they come here to work, send all their money home for a few years, and return to mexico.
>>
File: 1455280385891.png (635 KB, 513x630) Image search: [Google]
1455280385891.png
635 KB, 513x630
>>66273418
This whole election must be driving you up the wall, jose
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.