[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychologists and massage therapists are reporting ‘Trump anxiety’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 37.png (194 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
37.png
194 KB, 200x247
>Ken Goldstein, a Los Angeles-based author and businessman who is a Democrat, recalled meeting with a business associate recently and feeling astounded when the man said he thought Trump would “be great for America.”

>“You just realize you have nothing more to say to that person,” he said.

>Goldstein finds small comfort imagining Trump’s defeat, if only because his followers “are still there.”

>“Who are these people?” he asked. “Are they at the grocery store, are they sitting next to me at Dodger Stadium? That makes me nervous.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/how-do-we-know-america-is-anxious-about-a-president-trump-shrinks-and-massage-therapists/2016/03/03/e5b55a22-e0bb-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html
>>
Who do you all think you are, really? People are scared.
>>
Thank goodness. I thought i was the only one beginning to feel the autsch witz. Its really pain staking. It really is. Looking back at it. Did occupy wall street really happen? Or are all the 99 percenters beginning to feel autsch witz for that blur in time. I mean im really feeling the bern. Hes the only right candidate there is. He has the feel good small town american spirit about him. Despite being from brooklyn. As for trump, a fool may have just found his world. That seems about right, right? Everyone finding a niche?
>>
>>66273006
>Trump anxiety

In other words, people have become so utterly hypersensitive that any group of people that views the world differently than they do is enough to elevate their heartbeat and send them into a full-blown panic, a testament to just how fragile we're becoming as a species.
>>
>>66273579
Also, the "Sanders" name, really doesn't sound that jewish.
>>
>>66273050
>Paul Schwartzman
>Specializes in political profiles
>Narratives about
>Life
>Death
>And everything in between
>Admitting you specialize in narratives
They aren't even trying to fucking hide it.
>>
>>66273767
Im already over this whole hysteria. Yet the debate persists. But im not going clin. Im not having anymore preferences or social inclinations for any cross or blonde. Im voting Jew.
>>
>>66274291
He's not even that jewish, really. Sanders may just be the BEST pick.
>>
File: 1430777632647.jpg (101 KB, 828x720) Image search: [Google]
1430777632647.jpg
101 KB, 828x720
Jesus christ leftest are week minded
>>
File: 1454492919501.png (6 KB, 488x585) Image search: [Google]
1454492919501.png
6 KB, 488x585
>>66273006
>Goldstein
>>
>>66274398
>Bernie Glassberg
>Not jewish

Good one m8
Oh are we laffin@ u
>>
>>66273006
This brings a small grin to my beautiful Australian face. God bless trump and god bless the greatest country in the world, Australia!
>>
>>66274398
At this point im as comatosed and confused as that time i got into a debate and my opponent said, "washington owns you!"

I was there--for a long time--fidgeting with the idea that they had given me insight into modern day slavery. No Washington owns nobody! But stalin did. But they may have hinted. But then again im still debating within two ideas, was mary a woman or was she really a virgin.

Please respect Sanders and his religious identity. Btw--we voted in a black man 8 years ago or so, now we are voting in colonel Sanders.
>>
>>66273006
Seriously what happened to America? It's as if it turned communist itself. You can't like a candidate anymore that doesn't follow the "rules"
>>
File: 1451251596964.jpg (194 KB, 700x902) Image search: [Google]
1451251596964.jpg
194 KB, 700x902
>>66273006

>>Ken Goldstein
>>
>>66273006
I've had to fire three people for being trump supporters. Racists are bad for business.
>>
>Trump hasn't even been elected yet
>liberals are already killing themselves and suffering mental breakdowns
>millions threaten to leave the country
>facebook and twitter servers catch fire from all the deep concern

>meanwhile in 2008/2012
>Obama gets elected
>a few conservatives buy bumper stickers
>"gonna be a shitty 4 years, but we'll survive"
>>
>>66273006
>Goldstein
P U R E
U
R
E
>>
File: 1457030822950.gif (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457030822950.gif
28 KB, 200x200
> Goldstein
>>
File: Dump-the-Drumpf2.png (108 KB, 699x679) Image search: [Google]
Dump-the-Drumpf2.png
108 KB, 699x679
>>66275813
>"the rules" aka respecting "the 1st amendment"

A candidate like Trump is a piece of shit and his followers are fascists.
>>
>Schwartzman
>Schweiger Levy
>Kazin
>Goldstein
>>
>>66275813
Washington was put between two ladies because it is a dicktatorship. You shouldve know that by now they were competing with the russians as to which one is the biggest. Washington had half of it hid. And Russia had peyronies. It wasnt until dick nixon was in charge that all hell broke loose in a scandal. So they had to drop some water on it. Decades later they brought in global warming...because g.w was burning.
>>
>>66276224
we have pre-existing laws about deporting people who shouldnt be in the country. just because obama is a weakling who shys away from conflict doesnt mean its ok to ignore federal laws

syrian refugees have a growing reputation for being rapist and a national security concern. even in america they seem to be more trouble than they are worth

its more fascist for you democrat faggots to demand every one else only accept your world view. FFS if you love germany so much just move there
>>
>>66275813

Not communist. Culturally Marxist.
>>
>>66273050
>"Divine intervention, a hail Mary"

If Trump didn't exist, this moron would be asking for some kind of miracle candidate to come out of nowhere and stop Hillary Clinton. God literally sends us Trump to stop the most corrupt and evil individual in politics and you think that's not good enough.
>>
>>66277083
Germany lives upto its name. Apparently it has Germs. Then it wonders why people repudiate it.
>>
>>66277083
This.
Obama's selective enforcement is as egregious or worse than his signing statements and executive actions.
>>
>>66277258
More like a needed blitz.
>>
>>66273006
Who are these people?
>Who are these people?
Who are these people?
>Who are these people?
>>
>>66276028
I see you saving shekels by hiring mexicans.
>>
"who are these people?" Mr. goldstein,we'll be the ones rounding you up on day of rope.
>>
Clinical Psychologist here.

Anecdotally, I've not witnessed any evidence of this phenomenon in any of my clients regardless of age, race, or SES. I find it somewhat sad to hear when clients bash Trump however, considering he's put forth a fair amount more of rhetoric than other candidates in terms of promoting stronger mental health systems and care in America, something that most other Republicans seem to ignore when they talk of repealing Obamacare. And the nature of therapy isn't such that I can just stump my clients.
>>
If you're going to massage therapists, you're exceptionally privileged already and should just chill the fuck out.
>>
i get the scary feeling when i see trump and his crowd. I can swear if i wasnt looking at the tv and just hearing him speak, i wouldnt even think that he's in a political campaign. But in a wwe arena, pepping people up. In his early campaign trail. I was cooking and heard him. I was like when did vince hire him?
>>
>>66273006
>“Who are these people?” he asked. “Are they at the grocery store, are they sitting next to me at Dodger Stadium? That makes me nervous.”

Is it any less unnerving than knowing millions of college-age people (who will be alive for a long time) honestly think the government's function is to seize and "fairly" dole out property?
>>
>>66278191
Why stump them when they are getting trumped? Its a high hell. It really is.
>>
>>66273006
>there are people out there who disagree with me
>I have to share living space with people who don't share my views
TRIGGERED
>>
My Jewry sense is tingling
>>
>>66274413
>leftest
>week minded
>>
>>66273006

There are literally two non-Jewish names in that entire story.
>>
>>66279538
What the hell is a jewish name?
>>
>>66273006
Trumpphobia is a real issue and we need to have a discussion about it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.