[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Drumpf a racist fascist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 3drumpf.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3drumpf.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>Europe has a population of 740 million people
>Europe has taken in 1.5 million refugees
>In Europe every time you turn on the news you hear about how refugees have raped/beaten up/killed people

So yeah, obviously a lot of these refugees are dangerous people

>USA population is 318 million
>USA has 11.3 illegal immigrants
>Every time you turn on the news in the US, you don't hear about how illegal Mexicans have gang raped/killed/beaten up people

Now why the hell would Drumpf call most illegal immigrants rapist/murders/drug dealer when it simply isn't true? Is it because miss information or is it because he's a sexist xenophobic racist pig?
>>
>>66271904
Nice gif/10
>>
>>66271904
not at all senpai
>>
>>66271904
He's a flip flopper who says whatever is going through his head at the moment. Expecting anything deeper is a recipe for disappointment.
>>
Most illegal immigrants are christian, trying to work for a living or send money back home.

Comparing them to rapefugees in Europe is dumb
>>
File: pierson and trump.jpg (39 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
pierson and trump.jpg
39 KB, 640x512
>>
>>66271904
As someone from the south who's experienced cartels throwing grenades over the border, the wall would be nice
>>
>>66271904
>you don't hear about how illegal Mexicans have gang raped/killed/beaten up people

yes you do, in local news in areas with illegal Mexicans

Europeans keep failing to comprehend just how big the US actually is.
>>
The media reports it more. Like black gang shootings, it's so common that nobody really reports on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_heuristic#Media
I guarantee it that /pol/ users would rate migrant crime as way more prevalent than it actually statistically is, because we hear more about it and concern ourselves with it more. This is also a reason leftists deny things that seem obvious to us: the media and circles they frequent tend to suppress reports of that kind.
>>
>>66271904
He never said most illegal immigrants are anything of those things. You're either being dishonest or are just ignorant.

The fact of the matter is them showing they are willing to break the laws of this country in their entry shows an increased willingness to disregard any of our laws.

If we met in real life and the first thing I did was punch you in the dick, would you take that as a good start to our relationship?
>>
>>66271904
I'm Hispanic and support Trump. There just comes a point where enough is enough. We can't taken in that many unskilled illegal immigrants especially with the way employment is now. Plus, I like being around white people and don't want demographics to shift drastically. I don't care too much for my own kind but they're much preferred to niggers, poo in loos, and sand niggers.
>>
>>66272089
I've lived with illegals before, they steal your shit and live off of welfare generally. The working ones are fewer than welfare abusers. Don't even get me started with the medicaid abusers here
>>
>>66271904

You do realize that calling him by his German name is racist in itself. His great grandfather changed their last name to be more westernized. You denying his westernization is making you a fascist xenophobic racist.
>>
File: 1456218962237.jpg (23 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1456218962237.jpg
23 KB, 436x432
>>66271904

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx
http://www.lapdonline.org/top_ten_most_wanted
http://cd.nm.gov/ppd/docs/wanted.pdf
http://dps.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/iddpsnvgov/content/programs/MostWanted.pdf

And also because Hispanics are listed as 'white' when it comes to crime. Note the races on the Texas/Nevada wanted lists.

Basically, people don't know it's as much of a problem as it actually is because the illegal criminals are mixed in with the larger, less criminal white population. If you isolated Hispanics as a criminal group, they're the second most criminal in the USA after blacks, along with the cartel violence they bring.
>>
>>66271904
>you don't hear about how illegal Intellectuals have gang raped/killed/beaten up people

bro, you don't even live in america
>>
>>66272080
Being relatively flexible on some policies =/= flip flopping fella.

MAGA
Trump 2016
>>
>>66271904
Because the media doesn't cover it much like Europe says the immigrants are wonderful and not gang raping 14 year olds
>>
File: 1453266158754.jpg (132 KB, 466x666) Image search: [Google]
1453266158754.jpg
132 KB, 466x666
>>66271904
He's a pro Israel liberal Democrat pretending to be a nationalist in order to get stupid people to vote for him.

Why do you think /pol/ loves him so much?
>>
>>66272549
>He's a pro Israel liberal Democrat pretending to be a nationalist in order to get stupid people to vote for him.

Take your meds pl0x
>>
>>66271904
- Repeal Obamacare. “Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to,” the plan says.

- Repeal the McCarran-Ferguson Act, and allow the sale of insurance across state lines. “By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up,” it says.

- Allow tax payers to fully deduct health insurance premium payments in their tax returns, as businesses can. The plan asks: “Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions?”

- Review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.

- Allow all individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and make those contributions tax-free and allow them to accumulate year after year. Make them part of an individual’s estate, able to be passed on to heirs without fear of any death penalty.

- Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, including clinics and hospitals.

- Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Incentivize the states to seek out and eliminate fraud, waste and abuse to preserve government resources.

- Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, generic options. “Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service,” the plan says.
>>
Every time you turn on the news in the US, you don't hear about how illegal Mexicans have gang raped/killed/beaten up people.

OP you obviously don't live in Arizona. Every fucking day on the local news some wetback illegal has killed someone in a DUI or robbed a convenience store.

Seriously, mexicans are the biggest DUI offenders you've seen.
>>
>>66272549
If this is true then why are the media and establishment so keen on ruining his campaign?

Simple logic tells us this isn't true. If it were they wouldn't care and in fact would be working to help get him elected.
>>
>>66271904
There are 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world and the MAJORITY of them hold radical beliefs that are not compatible with our culture. YOU may happen to be the MINORITY of those Muslims who immigrated to our country and may not share such radical beliefs, however, to risk letting everyone else in just so you can feel better about yourself isn't a risk worth taking; especially when MOST Muslims hate our way of life and would love nothing more than to Islamify Europe.

The fact they hold a different world view in itself will bring conflict, as it has been proven throughout CENTURIES. Muslims cannot even find peace among themselves; what makes you think that they will find peace with totally different religious peoples and cultures?

How hard is it to understand that you can't have a welfare state and open borders to the 3rd world... It shouldn't take a brain surgeon to predict that you'll only attract those seeking welfare. Moreover, the European should be for European families. People don't want to visit Sweden and see Muslims. If people want to see Muslims, they need to go to the Middle East where Muslims belong. Muslims don't belong in Europe, period. Our ancestors fought to keep them out for thousands of years for a fucking reason. And arrogant leftists spit in the face of their ancestors and invite them in to achieve some deranged, high-minded, liberal ideals that have no basis in reality.

Can anyone identify an Islamic country that supports other non-Islamic countries financially, and or an Islamic Charity that houses, feeds and cloths, non Islamic followers??
This is what happens when you allow children and Jews (Barbra Lerner Spectre) to dictate your immigration policies. There are no benefits muslims bring to ANY countries except their own. Name one western country improved by the presence of muslims or africans. Just one? They ruin Western civilization, and now it's time to put the children back in the playpen and fix the mess they created.
>>
>>66271904
>Every time you turn on the news in the US, you don't hear about how illegal Mexicans have gang raped/killed/beaten up people
You also don't hear about blacks having done it. Because it isn't news.
>>
File: art.home.depot.jpg (27 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
art.home.depot.jpg
27 KB, 292x219
>>66272113
This (to an extent)

Dumb asses in the rest of the country don't understand what it's like having to worry about your wife going to home depot by herself and have to worry about those pieces of shit grabbing her or talking shit (happened on sever al occasians - not just my wife but other people i know as well). Riverside CA you see pic related at every home depot every day. Have to call up la migra every now and then to clean that shit up.

Side note, I've known a couple people that have been robbed at traffic lights in broad daylight by beaners too.
>>
File: Rubio-Work-Ethic.jpg (58 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
Rubio-Work-Ethic.jpg
58 KB, 640x466
>>66271904
>>66272089
>>66272080
No but it's racist as fuck to compare him to hitler just because they're both german

shitlord
>>
>>66271904
>>USA has 11.3 illegal immigrants
its way past that number more like 30 million
>>
>>66271904

>live near border to mexico
>every time I turn on the news I hear about illegals murdering and raping

also how do you know what's on American television, you filthy rapefugee sympathizer?
>>
>>66272767
we learn to drive drunk every december

It's really not a big deal, only slower reaction times but you hardly notice
>>
>>66272080
He's intentionally keeping everyone on their toes. You can't attack him if you don't know what he stands for.
>>
>>66272893
And to add to this another issue is illegal immigrants driving without license or registration and getting in accidents every fucking day. They crash into someone and they just bail. My dads insurance premium fuckin doubled because jose was drunk and didn't want to get deported after t boning his fuckin truck.
>>
It's not just white people pissed either. I have a lot of friends that were either born in Mexico or their parents were born there and they fuckin hate wet backs. They ruin everything.
>>
>>66272774
>I don't understand that the media is an extension of the Democrat Party
>I don't understand that the media will protect and promote their own
>I don't understand that they will protect the liberal ideology against any Republican

I don't think you know what simple logic even is.
>>
>>66273702
>I know Trump and the media and the establishments motivations
>source: my ass

Thanks for that enlightening and well reasoned post, next time aim it for the toilet though.
>>
>>66272382
You clearly don't know what your talking aboyt, or are making shit up, or are dealing with US born Mexicans because illegals can't get welfare or Medicaid/Medicare because they have no social security and even fake ones/stolen ones can't make it the way they do in jobs because the employers willingly let illegals in knowing they will provide cheaper/less problematic labor.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.