[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lol yea that "policy stuff" on my website is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: trump20152.png (297 KB, 367x395) Image search: [Google]
trump20152.png
297 KB, 367x395
>lol yea that "policy stuff" on my website is just a few ideas i put up there i thought you guys would like

>LOL you mean you cant just change it whenever you feel like it?
>>
all the trump dick suckers have absolutely nothing to say in response to him playing you idiots like a fiddle

hes gonna HB1 visa our shit up while you all chant MAGA like literal downsies
>>
>>66256459
Trump studied and learned how to WIN and how to succeed in life. He never studied political ideologies and is pragmatic. He's going to do for the country what the endless philosophical party shills can never do.

He's going to bride the gap, make America great again by being that bridge between the parties and destroying the corrosive ideas of the neocons and the globalist elites by exposing them for what they really are.

You think another cookie-cutter republican douche or democrat douche will turn this country around? You think the establishment and their media shills and 1%er doners will make the country better after having fucked it up and twisted the system against us for decades?

Who fucking cares if he supports or doesn't support abortion? Nobody cares about abortion besides feminist sluts and religious zealots.
>>
trump is just punishment for the gop and the neo cons that control the gop

They must pay for the iraq war, forever. Go Trump go. stick it to them.
>>
>>66257167

"blah blah blah i dont care if my president lies to my face"

is basically what i heard.

that maybe something you can live with but i personally dont like it
>>
>>66257947
Clinton lies more, just saying. She's got a long history of lying.

Trump doesn't care about political ideals and switches positions depending on what ideas he gets from other people.

I actually don't care. I think H. Clinton will do such a shitty job that it will ruin and demoralize the Dem party for decades.
>>
>>66258270

ok not sure why youre bringing up Clinton.... she should be in prison

im just saying trump is no longer the narcissistic rich guy who wants the best of everything/be the best at everything and wants people to worship him. and in this case he wants to be worshipped for being the best US president in history and i WAS VERY OKAY WITH THAT

now he is just the power hungry guy who wants t get elected however the fuck he can even if that means lying. and im not sure what he wants the power for now.
>>
>>66257947

>he doesn't think literally all politicians lie

How's high school going for you? Getting good grades?
>>
>>66259088

im 28.

and hes running on the platform that he "isnt a politician"

and that he is self funding and has no interests that he has to lie for

also the ad hominem really just kind of ended the somewhat productive discourse we had going there
>>
>>66258970
Trump is almost totally transparent. It's obvious he doesn't plan his speeches or memorize one-liners like other candidates. It's obvious he doesn't really have an agenda. It's obvious he just wants to be president because it'll stoke his ego. HE makes shit up off the top of his head. It's hard to conflate that with deliberate lying.

Those things are strengths. He has no ulterior motive, he's made more money than he can really spend on anything. He's in nobody's pocket.

He is an enemy of the elite, of the establishment that's fucked us over and will continue to fuck us over. So is Bernie Sanders, but he is an intellectual ideologue and his grand ideas are even worse than Trumps.
>>
>>66260019
Trump is an enemy of the elite?
Lol fuck off trump is part of the elite and the establishment.
How did a rich cunt like trump, convince you he's here for the common man?
>>
>Thinking he changed anything at all

The media and Kelley baited you good1511
>>
>>66260474
An ausfag not understanding americans? Im shocked.
>>
>Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions.
He didn't change his position at all.
>>
>>66260474
Trump is wealthy, but he isn't controlled by the 1%. He is independently wealthy. He made all of his money by building real fucking things in the actual fucking universe and got wealthy producing things of value.

He is not a 'career politician' seeking wealth from people looking to buy him.

Anyways, amazing the deluded input from Australian posters. Your country's politics and officials are somehow even worse than ours.
>>
>>66256459
>what do you mean I have to have an actual plan and cant speak in general terms
>>
>>66257012
>>66256459
>first posting your own thread
Pretty pathetic
>>
>>66261159
Freudian slip, my man.
>>
he's written 2 whole books about his political beliefs, would you like him to read them outloud to you during the debates
>>
Everybody lies, what really matters is if they're lying because they want to take advantage of you or because they have to. I'm not arguing Trump is justified in doing so but you can only win an election if you lie, so even if he had the absolute best intentions for the american people and even if he truly wanted to make america great again, he would have to lie to do so.
>>
>>66257012
>Dat immediate samefagging.

Saged and hidden.
>>
File: 1456990581389.png (394 KB, 477x632) Image search: [Google]
1456990581389.png
394 KB, 477x632
>>66261052
>affirmative action for americans
that's about as nationalist as you can get
>>
hey cSlnpDx3,

did u delete your post because you pussed out on saying he needed gassed?

lol

good idea tbbh deleting that tho
>>
>>66256459
Not being flexible

This kills the liberal
>>
>>66259669
>also the ad hominem really just kind of ended the somewhat productive discourse we had going there

How's high school going for you? Getting good grades?
>>
Trump's historical parallel life is Henry VIII
>>
>>66257167
>successful
he was literally handed everything to him by his father
>>
>>66262834

lets dispel this fiction that you are repeating yourself
>>
>>66256459

Everyone thinks the president has way more power than he does. Every time the elections come about it just makes me realize that people have no idea how our government works.
>>
>>66264472

tips fedora
>>
>>66262834
Fuck off kid. You're projecting a bit too much.
>>
>>66257012

You must be 18 or older to post here samefag
>>
File: MAGA80s.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
MAGA80s.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>66263114

He was literally handed 1 million dollars and turned that into billions.

Come on now, kid.
>>
>>66260019
>he doesn't plan his speeches
>he doesn't really have an agenda
>HE makes shit up off the top of his head.
>Those things are strengths.
>He is an enemy of the elite,
>He has no ulterior motive,

You're a Bernie shill aren't you?
>>
>>66259669
He has to lie for the American people
It's literally the only way to get elected in a democracy
Candidates who tell the truth never win big
>>
>>66257012
>hes gonna HB1 visa our shit up while you all chant MAGA like literal downsies

>central economic plank involves raising HB1s minimum wage level and providing those jobs to unemployed blacks and hispanics through resume pools.

Kay.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.