[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How likely/unlikely is it that Hillary will be indicted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: hillary.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
How likely/unlikely is it that Hillary will be indicted?
>>
Not happening. Literal pipe dream of the Republican Party.
>>
On paper, likely.

In practice, nope.
>>
>>66252087
Violated federal record keeping laws and the espionage act..

Yep
VRWC
R
W
C
>>
>>66252018
0%

The only ones against her are anti-government conspiritards with no actual evidence.
>>
>>66252018
She will never be president
>>
>>66252202
The republican right has been barraging her with attacks for years now and she hasn't even budged. I agree she's scummy as fuck but it's not happening man. If we have to deal with trump then you have to deal with Hillary.
>>
>>66252202
If it does check out that none of the emails were classified at the time of transferring them, then she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>66252018
Hard to say, but the actions are going forward already.

Her head of IT, who previously plead the fifth, is now being cooperative and was given immunity. The justice department has called for interviews with the rest of her staff to be put together with the intent of trying to get them in as soon as April.

This is an actual investigation into whether or not any criminal activity took place, and it looks like the odds of it closing in on her are more real than they ever have been.
>>
>>66252209
>no evidence
Outside of the 100s of classified emails
>>
>>66252209
$.01 has been deposited in your account
>>
>>66252304
She is a lying, thieving cuckquean
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-17-57-46.png (799 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-17-57-46.png
799 KB, 1080x1920
Can you spread this shit out a little more?
>>
File: hillary indicted.jpg (99 KB, 650x495) Image search: [Google]
hillary indicted.jpg
99 KB, 650x495
>>66252018
Hillary Clinton’s Computer Guy Gets Immunity
http://incogman.net/2016/03/hillary-clintons-computer-guy-gets-immunity/
>>
>>66252306
That is a debunked talking point..read the law chump
>>
>>66252385
True, but Trump lies all the time. Every politician does or any aspiring politician does.

You can't trust any of them.
>>
>>66252306
22 of them were top secret, so the odds are pretty decent that she did something wrong.
>>
>>66252323
Is there any realistic way Lynch or Obama can step in and stop this or is that just conspiracy nonsense?
>>
>>66252385
I'm not disagreeing with you.
>>
>>66252514
The FBI Director is working on the case.
>>
>>66252018

Obama will pardon her, even if she loses the election.
>>
>>66252579
President Trump will put her ass in prison
>>
>>66252018
She has 150 FBI agents investigating her.

Will she be convicted? No.

Will she be electable? No.
>>
>>66252688
If all that were to happen, clinton being pardoned and Trump being elected, could he override a previous presidential pardon?
>>
>>66252018
>>66252018
Come, now, OP. Surely, if you've been here for more than a few days, you'll know one very universal truth about the world:

There is one set of rules for us commonfolk, and another set of rules for the Elite that rule over us.

She is one of THEM. An establishment girl. There will be no punishment for her. They'll drag out this investigation for a while, while well-meaning but ultimately ineffectual and misguided commonfolk agents of the law try their damndest to do their actual jobs, but in the end, there'll be "insufficient evidence" to arrest her, and going to trial would be a "losing proposition" or something like "malicious persecution." That is, of course, if she doesn't become President.

Oh, and either way, the poor fucker that got immunity from prosecution? He's dead. Guaranteed. He'll commit "suicide" sooner or later, or have an "unfortunate accident" or something. Happens to anyone that dares stand against the Clintons. Others, too, just the Clintons have been more sloppy with it.

There's no justice in this world when a common person has a disagreement with the elite. The elite always win.
>>
Hillary for president!

the whole Poland will support her and the majority of the Polish community in the usa - new york, illinois, wisconsin, ohio, minnesota etc

She is a better choice for Poland and Polish nation than right wing pro russia trump

prove me wrong polish comrades
>>
>>66253448
Have you ever seen The Blacklist? Every episode feels like it could happen in real life. Hollywood has the excuse of "fiction" but who knows if it actually is...
>>
>>66252018
Indicted for what? What she did wrong?
>>
>>66253448
You're missing the point here.

This is a case of the "elite" trying to pull the wool on other "elites." This is an infighting. The FBI is going to get this done as carefully as possible so that there can be no argument if they have to send her down the river.
>>
File: martin-shkreli.png (251 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
martin-shkreli.png
251 KB, 500x375
>>66253448
>There is one set of rules for us commonfolk, and another set of rules for the Elite that rule over us.

this desu

you are basically made a demon if you weren't born elite just like this faggot who did shit every other company has done since forever and nobody said shit too them
>>
File: sQzsb8w.png (249 KB, 1887x851) Image search: [Google]
sQzsb8w.png
249 KB, 1887x851
>>66252018
whats going on here shill?
>>
>>66254133
>>66254133
Checked.

I don't disagree that this is a case of the Elites having a case of infighting, I'm just saying, I honestly don't think Hillary will be punished. Ever. Neither will Bill. Because they ARE Elite - VERY Elite. We're talking a former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State here, who's no longer a threat to Obama's plans and, in fact, represents the continuation of that part of the Elite's general plans to disenfranchise us commonfolk. If this was back when it was Hillary vs. Obama for the Democratic Presidential Nomination, then I might think there was a chance for her to get some jail time or a slap on the wrist or something. Anything to have made her drop out of the race.

But, no, it's Hillary versus Bernie Sanders. Bernie isn't one of "them" as much as he's dancing to his own tune. They can't control him or use him like they can her, so, the Elites will do whatever they can - and succeed if my prediction is right - to ensure Hillary never gets punished, and her image does not get tarnished by what's going on. This so they can make her the first female president, and further their control.
>>
>>66254084
She had thousands of government emails, some with classified information, on a private server, in someone's bathroom.

General David Petraeus, former head of the Central Intelligence Agency, was ruined for just bringing home a couple of documents in paper form for a book he was co-authoring.

If the Federal Bureau of Investigation manages to build a case against her quickly enough, she could be going to jail for a very long time and/or have to pay a shitload in fines.

Even if she manages to weasel out of a conviction, an indictment would end her political aspirations.
>>
>>66252018
My dad was telling me that when he was pretty much my age, the GOP was always coming out with this next new "scandal" that was going to sink her.

It has been decades now since the GOP has been trying to nab her, not saying it won't happen but history and precedent tells us that it is unlikely to.
>>
>>66252018
Agencies involved are all Democrat controlled. She will not be indicted as long as she is the only hope of winning the presidency.
>>
>>66252018
>Hilary being indicted
Does an Indian poo in loo?
>>
As someone with a good deal of legal knowledge and history studying these things, I'd put it at 60/40 that she's indicted. Let's not forget she is also under investigation for public corruption in addition to the mishandling of classified emails. Oh, and obstruction of justice for destroying all those State Department emails while under investigation.
>>
>>66256402
If she was going to be indicted, Obama would have pressured her to drop out and/or they would have Biden preparing himself.
>>
>>66256598
Biden WAS preparing to run until his son died.
>>
>>66252018
Unless Obama pardons her, Chris Christie is going to tear her a new one come 2016
>>
>>66256598
Obama is legalistic and would probably not interfere with an ongoing investigation until it was just at the indictment stage. Even then, I imagine the decision will be for the independent judgment of the FBI and DoJ. Of course there's going to be a decision for Obama to make, but it won't look good for him or his legacy to intervene like that.
>>
>>66253045
No he couldn't.

But how through is the pardon? Might still be able to get for her crimes outsude the scope of any pardon Obama may give her.

I don't think its a sure thing Obama will pardon her. If the Clintons go down it elminates them from political life and leaves Obama the sole elder statesman in Democratic/Left politics.
>>
>>66254029
Lay off the weed and Alex Jones m8

Have never seen a more delusional show in my life. X-Files is more plausible.
>>
>>66253572
We totally need Merkel 2.0 in the USA, so EU can follow through on it's retarded policy and ruin everything.
Best thing ever, really.
>>
>>66257020
It's not about interfering, what I mean is that he has contacts there that would say to him if Hilary was in trouble. If she was, he could tell Biden to prepare a run. This way the D party is prepared for the investigation, and Obama hasn't technically interfered.
>>
>>66257238
Well the pardon would cover everything under the current investigation so they'd need to find a whole new slew of charges to hit her with.
>>
>>66252018
probably not. But I did have my liberal aunt who works for the federal government tell me that if someone not so famous and in politics did that they would be indicted for sure
>>
>>66257842
I don't think Obama will pardon her.

Why tarnish his reputation for her?

With the Clinton's gone Obama becomes the unrivaled establishment leader of the Left on America and the world.

His excuse will be that if Hillary is innocent there is no need for a pardon. He'll delay any prosecution, and the next president will be the one to prosecute her.
>>
>>66257703
well if you follow Biden, it looks like he's been laying the groundwork for a potential run.
>>
>>66259110
Biden did 6 months ago, then he chickened out.

Too late now.
>>
The evidence in thia case, damning though it maybe, is worthless. In the end, Loretta Lynch, the current attorney general who decides if and how this will proceed, was originally appointed as the United States Attorney to the Eastern District of New York in 1999 by then president Bill Clinton.
>>
very
>>
>>66252018

https://youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
>>
>>66253572

She lost Minnesota hard, senpai
>>
>>66260277
This.
>>
>>66252018
Zero percent chance.

She is the establishment favorite of the elites and no harm can come to here.

Anyways, she didn't actually do anything that serious. The gov't computer servers are fucking garbage and if you want to do your job well, you use private/commercial means from your own pocket.

Hillary never did her job well, she was mediocre at best, but I totally sympathize with her using a private server to get her work done. You don't know how it is.
>>
>>66252018
Never going to happen, not that it shouldn't happen, but it wont.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.