[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>l-liberals only care about "muh feelings!" >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
>l-liberals only care about "muh feelings!"
>right-wingers only believe in facts and knowledge

Sure.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat
>>
its the only way to guard against the jew

go russia!
>>
fucking owned
it's about time those edgy atheists got what was coming to them
>>
>>66251929

lol fedora wearers getting sent to jail. Don't know how I feel about this, cool that he is trying to enforce some morals on the people but religion is pretty stupid desu and atheism is more rational.
>>
>>66251929
>equating atheism with liberalism

You tried broski it was a good effort 7/10
>>
bump for atheism
>>
>>66251929
>russians
known for doing everything backwards as usual

amoi cheeky breeky iv damke
>>
File: 103yhz4.jpg (34 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
103yhz4.jpg
34 KB, 491x541
FEDORA TIPPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>66251929
>right-wingers only believe in facts and knowledge

You have to be pretty retarded to think this.

Of course people of both ideologies will deny evidence that contradicts their worldview. It's just that with the current pendulum swing left Liberals are more in conflict with science than conservatives are.

This was the opposite under Bush.
>>
>>66251929
Atheism is a form of cultural subversion. Russia safeguards itself from cultural subversion and that's why they jailed this guy
>>
>>66251929
>comparing Russia to Western world
>ROC not being a criminal cartel
>>
Also, republicans paved the way for SJWs with their think of the children mantra, their love for censorship, and being offended by fucki g everything. They are the SJWs greatest inspiration.
>>
File: Preaching to the flock.jpg (87 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Preaching to the flock.jpg
87 KB, 940x627
>>66251929
Church and State together makes for an unbreakable power! if the price of power is to sacrifice the fedoracore then so be it.
>>
File: Crusader Cat.jpg (90 KB, 518x620) Image search: [Google]
Crusader Cat.jpg
90 KB, 518x620
>>66251929
>>
>>66251929
>Its religious
>It must be right wing somehow

Fucking hell
>>
>>66252627
>>>66251929 (OP)
>It's just that with the current pendulum swing left Liberals are more in conflict with science than conservatives are.

Sure, creationism, evolution denial, climate change denial and the fact that the leading GOP candidate is an anti-vaxxer is nothing.
>>
Russians are just stomping out the secular jew that destroyed the West
>>
Atheism was created to subvert the christian civilization, destroying or prohibiting it is a good thing.
>>
Thank you based Russia
>>
>"Russia is sane!"

Said nobody, ever, liberal or conservative
>>
>>66251929
>talking about American politics
>uses Russian example
Good job, retard. Shit thread.
>>
>there is no God

a bit of a bold statement, no?

and frankly, the Orthodox Christians need protection. They are an endangered species and too good for this world.
>>
>Russia
>conservative

>slavs
>white
>>
File: yuri_gagarin.jpg (269 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
yuri_gagarin.jpg
269 KB, 1280x800
>>66254265
>a bit of a bold statement, no?
>>
>>66251929

Russia is red pilled about atheism. Let us hope that this is start of a trend.
>>
>>66254361
What's your point?
>>
christians put you in jail for a year for denying god

atheists kill you for accepting god
>>
>>66254394

They saw the effects of atheism head on.
>>
>>66254296
>oy
>vey
>>
>>66254442
That Russians should be used to even bolder statements.
>>
>>66252048
that's right my great ally
>>
>>66251929
In this day and age I am ok with this. God is good.
>>
>>66254585
perhaps. i am not russian so i am not intimately familiar with russian culture
>>
>>66251929
Ohhh shieet.
slavs never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>66252400
But the mercenaries in stalker were Ukrainians.
>>
>>66251929
>thegurdian.com

Dropped so hard even satan was startled.
>>
>>66251929
Being prosecuted does not matter if the case does not hold water.
I don't know enough about Russian justice system to say if it's common for stuff to get processed this way.

Then again it could be this is exactly like Canada, except instead of feminists, it's the orthodox church putting people in prison for disagreeing with them.
>>
>>66254361
He never said this, he did say something similar or of different context. Can't remember exactly what.
>>
>>66252048
this
>>
Since when /pol/ sucking religion cuck that much?
Dumb niggers, all of you.
>>
>>66251929

i approve what they did
>>
>>66257139
/pol/ *uses* the edgy Christian roleplaying to project a morally superior image.

It's not even about Jeebus, it's about making you feel rejected and insecure about yourself.

Which goes for anything /pol/ does and says.

It's one big ongoing joke where we all make fun of the people who actually take our shit seriously.
>>
>>66257139
Prosvirnin is a faggot
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.